Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236004 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #615 on: February 11, 2012, 08:24:06 pm »

"mein Vater! mein Vater! mein Vater! mein Vater!"

Stiletto stomps the floor each time she says the phrase

"It is her dress! Hers! He knew what it meant! das gemeine, elend, Entschuldigung für einen Hengst! He would do this to me!? Even now!? So far away!? Why!? Does he still hate so much?! Always he his hate!? Ich wollte nur einmal für sein glücklich!"

Stiletto collapses onto the dress and blubbering sobs into it.
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 11, 2012, 08:31:40 pm »

'Her... Vater?  And... probably something unflattering about a relative.  Wait, crying?!'

Shaking with nerves, I gently lay a foreleg over her withers.

"Are... are you alright, Stiletto?  C-can you... can I help?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 11, 2012, 09:00:46 pm »

"Brooks' dress." Stiletto almost wails "She... I... we..."

The giant Alicorn just can't seem to get hold of her self, so she get a hold on Flux instead. Pulling him to her neck and embracing him in her long forelegs

"I loved her, Flux." *tear drops fall like rain onto Flux as Stiletto speaks* "And she... I was to late."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 11, 2012, 09:08:02 pm »

I struggle for a moment before simply tensing up as Stiletto talks.

'Brook?  Babbling Brook, the fisherpony?'

"I... I'm so sorry, Stiletto..."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 11, 2012, 09:20:44 pm »

Stiletto gulped in air as if she had been choking

"I am slow. If I was here sooner. Now, now she is gone," *She looks into Fluxs' eyes through a curtain of tears* "and there was nothing I could do."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 11, 2012, 09:27:59 pm »

I tear up as Stiletto keeps sobbing

"N-n-nopony can b-be everywhere, S-Stiletto.  I... I wish I had s-started m-m-making traps sooner, then maybe... maybe..."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 11, 2012, 09:43:50 pm »

"But.. how can you?" *She gulped and sniffled* "How can you say such things?"

Stiletto rubs her neck against Fluxs' mane

"I am the o-one in the steel." *she closes her eyes once more trying to hold back the flood* "Der Knochen Brechen Monster."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 11, 2012, 09:52:25 pm »

Trembling, and with tears freely flowing, I reach up to gently run a shaking hoof through her hair, trying to calm her.

"Y-you're not a m-monster, Stiletto."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 11, 2012, 10:02:42 pm »

Stiletto shudders but tries to encourage the gentle petting she is receiving.

"Do you.. Do you.. do you really think that?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 11, 2012, 10:27:15 pm »

"I... I know it, Stiletto."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 11, 2012, 10:49:36 pm »

"When they called me monster, she made them stop."

Stiletto started to breath more regularly, while holding Flux like someone will take him away.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 11, 2012, 10:58:08 pm »

"I... I wish I had g-gotten to know her.  She... she sounds l-like a great p-p-pony."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 11, 2012, 11:05:50 pm »

Stiletto bends her neck to whisper softly into Fluxs' ear

"She was kind, and beautiful, and determined. Things I wanted to be. You would have loved her too."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 11, 2012, 11:09:39 pm »

"She... she sounds a lot l-like you..."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 11, 2012, 11:14:58 pm »

Stiletto raised her head and looked into Fluxs' eyes deeply, then she moved in and kissed him the same way.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 239