Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236323 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2580 on: April 18, 2012, 06:21:05 pm »

"I'm just glad you shot at all. we wouldn't be talking here today if you didn't shoot right?"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: April 18, 2012, 06:22:36 pm »

"yeah, and we could be talking somewhere other then here in a hospital if I would have been a better markspony."
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:26:26 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: April 18, 2012, 06:26:28 pm »

Kat face-hoofed a little from her resting position..
"Right.. is there anything in particular you need from me or want to talk to me about that brings you here Jaxler?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: April 18, 2012, 06:37:37 pm »

"I wanted to know if you would still be able to fly after your wing heals"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: April 18, 2012, 06:41:13 pm »

Kat let out a smile, giving him signs that it's going to be pretty good. "Yeah, Panacea says I'll be just fine. I think I was pretty lucky that was a Hammerpony not an Axepony. Or worse.. Still though, The Armor didn't really help against the Hammer at all.. I'm Lucky i didn't have any broken ribs or something."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: April 18, 2012, 06:52:42 pm »

"good... also can you please promise me that the next time you get in a fight you won't end up dead. I'm not a guard anymore so I won't be able to save you if you get another crushed wing."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: April 18, 2012, 07:00:29 pm »

"Heh, never thought you'd still be worried about me Jaxler. That's.. nice." Kat said. scooting herself against her pillow a little to get herself up just a bit. "Alright, I'll see about not dying in the Next fight. But I expect to see you there aswell with your crossbow loaded and plenty of ammo. Alright?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: April 18, 2012, 07:08:50 pm »

"Sorry, but if by saving I you was breaking the law by being a vigilante, I should probably avoid fighting."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: April 18, 2012, 07:12:43 pm »

"You save ponies's lives by fighting Jaxler. I think that's worth breaking a few laws for. Don't you think so?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: April 18, 2012, 07:17:45 pm »

"It is... but I hope you realize that to save your life I had to end another. I personally hate the idea of playing god and deciding who's life is more valuable, and will try to avoid being in a situation where I haft to chose."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: April 18, 2012, 07:31:59 pm »

"Heh, I thought you don't believe in them. But i understand what you're saying, A mare's got to fight for her own life right? Can't always expect to be saved over and over again."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: April 18, 2012, 07:44:55 pm »

"Gods ether don't exist or are so cruel that they don't deserve our praise and attention, and I sure as hell hate those who would dare wish to aspire to such a demon... But I already was forced to chose and I chose that a pony from Dawnpick was valuable then one who's not, when I promised to protect the ponies of Dawnpick with my life. So, feel free to expect me to save you over and over again."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: April 18, 2012, 07:55:31 pm »

"Didn't you just say you would try to avoid being in a situation like that anyway?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: April 18, 2012, 08:01:54 pm »

"I'll avoid fighting... but when I said I'd protect this fort I made this fort and its citizens problems my own. So, I won't be able to avoid fighting if Dawnpick is fighting. I'll haft to fight. So I guess I'll just need avoid getting in anymore verbal contracts."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: April 18, 2012, 08:04:03 pm »

"Yeah.. That sounds like a good idea. You do that."
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 239