Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236326 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2610 on: April 19, 2012, 08:20:28 pm »

"Think about it, nice considerate Granite walks up and help Friesden in her time of need. Why if I were you I'd pounce on this opportunity. Also, just ask her out to dinner or something. OH, also say you like bunnies before you ask her out."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: April 19, 2012, 08:25:09 pm »

"Jaxler that is one of the smartest things I have ever heard, but that was my first request. The second, can you train me in the arts of combat?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: April 19, 2012, 08:32:17 pm »

Jaxler facial expression went black and Jaxler said coldly "what makes you want to kill?"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: April 19, 2012, 08:38:36 pm »

"It's not that I want to fight, it's that I want to know how to fight. Take Friesden and if I went on a date with her. If some Rainbow pony attacked us, I could defend myself and Friesden, if you don't train me, I could wind up dead somewhere. Treat this as a sort of insurance for me so that I might die fighting effectively!"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: April 19, 2012, 08:45:07 pm »

"Well, fine... What do you want to now then? I can teach you the dark Martial art of dirty fighting. I also can teach you how to use a crossbow, chain, or furniture as weapons."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:46:48 pm by jaxler »

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: April 19, 2012, 08:50:34 pm »

"Teach me about chains and fighting dirty, I've seen what whips have done to people. Not pretty, and when I fight, it will be far from beautiful!"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: April 19, 2012, 08:53:19 pm »

"Okay, well first lesson is this: don't enter a fight expecting to die, enter it expecting to survive. I really didn't like that comment about dying while fighting effectively."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: April 19, 2012, 08:59:54 pm »

"Well sorry Jaxler, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!" Granite said sarcastically. "Alright fine, I'll try to live against a relentless foe- I mean my survival will be top priority! Sir!"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: April 19, 2012, 09:10:58 pm »

"Don't call me sir, and If your going to learn how to use a chain the I need to give you something. Come inside please."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: April 19, 2012, 09:16:10 pm »

"Understood, Sir!" Granite moves further into Jaxler's abode. "What is it?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: April 19, 2012, 09:21:24 pm »

Jaxler walks over to his coffer and pulls out a key from under his wing and another key under the coffer and unlocks the coffer's two key locks. He then spends a minute putting in the combination for the final lock and opens the chest. After rummaging though the chest he pulls out a 12-foot long gold chain. "I know I shouldn't be letting you do this but, how would you feel if I let you barrow this chain for a while?"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: April 19, 2012, 09:27:31 pm »

"I could look the other way and keep it in secret. How about it?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: April 19, 2012, 09:30:13 pm »

"It doesn't need to be a secret. I doubt your parents or the guard will get pissed off. last I checked Chains where perfectly legal."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:31:49 pm by jaxler »

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: April 19, 2012, 09:34:03 pm »

"That's good to hear. So how do I use this thing?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: April 19, 2012, 09:54:59 pm »

"Granite, Before I even let you touch this thing I need you to understand the value and importance of a weapon. All weapons are evil. No mater how are why they are made. There soul purpose to to kill for there master's sake. Weather or not a weapon be made by a pony, domidian, diamond dog they are all evil. There only saving grace is there loyalty. A weapon's soul purpose to to keep you alive at the cost of others. It's a tool of greed and is a selfless minion. The moment I give you this weapon I'm giving you a demon, and an angel. I expect you to treat this weapon with more respect then any other item in the world because This weapon sees you as it's god, and you best not forsake this chain. Now, do you understand?"
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:56:47 pm by jaxler »

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 239