Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Sky Hobo: Master of Disguise  (Read 9275 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: SKY HOBO
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 10:57:07 pm »

Go to the nearest weapons shop/guard armoury. Take a gun.

Look for somewhere to sleep in, a hovel or a hideout. Preferably someone's cellar.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 11:33:55 pm »

Go to the nearest weapons shop/guard armoury. Take a gun.
You already have a rifle and a Hobo Harpoon Gun. Why would you need anymore guns?
Look for somewhere to sleep in, a hovel or a hideout. Preferably someone's cellar.
It seems I forgot to mention that it is midday. This is no time for sleep, this is time for action. And there still is the small matter of the guard you let sobbing in the street, clutching at his mutilated privates.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 11:37:42 pm »

Fine...

Ask the guard his name, for an ID, his family, and any police codes you should know about. Threaten him with more pain if he doesn't tell you. Once we're done with him, knock him out with a hit to the head.

Once done, go to the inn we wanted to go in earlier.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2011, 12:13:44 am »

Then call for help and say that a gaurd assaulted this gaurd and mutilated his privates, and tell them the gaurd ran into the bookstore. then run into the alley, it's fullproof!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 05:48:26 pm »

You question the man whose family jewels you smashed about his name and ID. He says he is Private Johann Nussbaum, and he points out that it is written on his uniform jacket, which you are currently wearing. You then ask him about his family, and he starts rambling, and you learn a few things about this man you most likely sterilized with your knee, such as the fact that his only living relative is his mother, who lives in Austria. After that you ask him about police codes, and he says he can't really think of any, but, if you need to know them, his code book is in his jacket pocket which, again, you are wearing.

Once you are done questioning and getting acquainted with this man whose bean bags you just squashed, you proceed to beat him into unconsciousness with the butt of his own rifle. He's probably dead now or, at least, suffered some brain damage, so it's quite likely he won't be able to tell anyone about what you did to him. Good job on that.

You then proceed to the nearby pub to spend the (mostly likely dead) man's money on booze for yourself, but not before letting all the patrons know about said man and that you thought you saw his assailant head into the bookstore next door. You let a sizable group of concerned citizens deal with the situation while you stay here and get smashed.

About an hour later, another guard comes into the bar.
"There you are Private -" he pulls out a piece of paper and glances at it"- Nussbaum. I'm here to replace you on watch. Why aren't you at your post? I heard a man was assaulted and fell into a coma near your station. Why didn't you report it?"

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

[/quote]
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2011, 06:09:42 pm »

Shoot him in the face.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2011, 06:12:59 pm »

Stand up and salute.

"Sir, I did not think it was needed as of yet; the man is an anarchist and was planning to blow up the City! I thought it was adequate punishment."

"Oh, and this is part of the patrol. It's always to a good idea to look in the taverns; always some trouble brewing in here."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2011, 06:14:46 pm »

Stand up and salute.

"Sir, I did not think it was needed as of yet; the man is an anarchist and was planning to blow up the City! I thought it was adequate punishment."

"Oh, and this is part of the patrol. It's always to a good idea to look in the taverns; always some trouble brewing in here."

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2011, 07:27:27 pm »

Stand up and salute.

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2011, 07:40:48 pm »

Stand up and salute.

The above, and start humming "Canned Heat" by Jamiroquai when the guard is out of sight.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2011, 09:46:00 pm »

The Guard looks at you through narrowed eyes.
"You're a loose cannon, Nussbaum, but, dammit, you get the job done. Still, I bet if you could manage to keep your nose clean, you might make Detective someday.
"Anyway, since your shift's over, you need to report back to headquarters."

From the time you've spent in Zeppelin City, you know that the City Guard Headquarters is somewhere in the center of the city, and you should be able to find it with little difficulty. You can of, course, go elsewhere (just specify the sort of place you're looking for), but you can't stay here without alerting this guard's suspicion. (You notice the name on his uniform says "Pvt. Tony Bradshaw).

Glory to Arstotzka!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2011, 09:52:34 pm »

> Remove uniform and temporarily hide it somewhere.

> Pilfer a bell from the bar tables.

> Ring the bell, as it is customary for Zeppelin City guards to buy a round of booze from the bar if they hear a bell ringing and they're identifiable as guards.

> Attempt to sneak out unnoticed, wearing your hobo clothes and carrying the guard clothes with you.

> Head to a back alley and wear the uniform.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2011, 09:54:36 pm »

> Start heading down the street, looking for an opportunity to commit blatant acts of police brutality for personal gain. Without getting caught, of course.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2011, 12:20:07 am »

>Find out what a Nussbaum is. It's certainly not the guy's name.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2011, 08:09:18 pm »

>Find out what a Nussbaum is. It's certainly not the guy's name.
It is the last name of the guy Sky Hobo put into a coma.

You consider a plan of escaping unnoticed that involves visibly changing into your hobo clothes in front of people and a custom that may or may not actually exist. Since Private Bradshaw is looking right at you, and the bartender would recognize you dressed as a hobo, you simply tell the guard that you want to check out the alley before heading back. As you leave you hear him say something about you going above and beyond the call of duty.

As you near the alley, you hear the sound of people singing. Peering into the shadows, you find the source, a group of people dressed like cats. You consider brutalizing them in a police-like manner, but can't think of what you would stand to gain from such an action.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5