Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Shartak: Browser MMO with Cannibals  (Read 10990 times)

Jimlad11

• Bay Watcher
  • Insert insightful text here
    • View Profile
Re: Shartak: Browser MMO with Cannibals
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2011, 02:51:52 pm »

deleted
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:00:57 pm by Jimlad11 »
☼Cat Tallow Biscuits☼...Mmmm...

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2011, 03:03:27 pm »

I'm actually at york now, is that where we're headed? or are we going to durham?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2011, 03:12:30 pm »

I'm actually at york now, is that where we're headed? or are we going to durham?

Was originally going to York, then Durham because I found a road to Durham on the way to York.
But if you aren't a pirate than you're probably going to be on your own for any long journeys until some pirates make it there :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2011, 03:14:10 pm »

Okay, I'll keep wanderin around looking for boxes until I manage to get a hold of a GPS unit and get an idea of where I'm going.

Ma88hew

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2011, 03:45:35 pm »

I got to York, or at least the York-Durham Memorial Freeway. I'm heading east to finally arrive.
I think I found the same Shipwreck-Durham road, but got lost. :P

What to do when there?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2011, 03:58:15 pm »

I got to York, or at least the York-Durham Memorial Freeway. I'm heading east to finally arrive.
I think I found the same Shipwreck-Durham road, but got lost. :P

What to do when there?
Roleplay, possibly? Main reason for moving, gameplay wise, though, is the fact that the shipwreck is a sucky commodity area, every other camp has full huts for each resource and much better items/chances.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Trappin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2011, 07:41:56 pm »

Survived the trip to York and now resting in a hut near the beach.

Tomorrow: beachcombing and lounging, maybe hijack a freighter off the coast of Somalia York!

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2011, 01:51:16 am »

EDIT: Neeeevermind.

EDIT2: So I've found about 5 pieces of driftwood. How many are we looking at to get?

Also is it safe to wander out into the wilderness and just stop where I may or is that likely to get me killed?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 02:59:48 am by Seriyu »

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2011, 09:42:28 am »

EDIT2: So I've found about 5 pieces of driftwood. How many are we looking at to get?

Also is it safe to wander out into the wilderness and just stop where I may or is that likely to get me killed?
Possibly and possibly not
fakedit: Just checked and my pirate was killed doing just that. Wouldn't recommend.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2011, 09:49:40 am »

Maybe about 10? That's enough for 5 days of camping/travel.

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2011, 10:55:31 am »

Not much progress today, did not find any animals, and so I am planning to gather about ten healing herbs to buy a map, preferably to York, Shipwreck, or Derby, or another native village, if one ends up in the rakmogak shop.
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.-Corvidae

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2011, 11:47:58 am »

Somehow ended up in a native town, saved a native being mauled by a tiger. He didn't kill me, and talked to me, but then another native upped and murdered me before the epic roleplay could continue. Sadness :(

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2011, 05:50:34 pm »

Progress is good for me, turns out I need exploration to use maps, but hey, I got my map (Spent most of my AP getting herbs, but good thing today was a bonus AP day.) And now I need about 12 more XP to get my next skill, considering exploration, so I can get to the shipwreck easier, to go harass some pirates. :P Because hunting random wildlife is getting a bit boring, though odd thing, some soldier passing through gave me a gold coin, weird.
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.-Corvidae

Trappin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2011, 12:44:19 am »

Huge wildfire ravaging the jungle bordering York, screamers in huts and the search for driftwood continues!. Bad day for Yorkers  ???

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2011, 01:21:25 am »

I've actually been wandering around in the wilderness for a while now killing random animals and scavenging driftwood and I've ended up fine. Still risky I'm sure, but I've been okay so far. And check on the driftwood.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9