Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: After much pondering, I have come to one conclusion:  (Read 41040 times)

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile
Re: After much pondering, I have come to one conclusion:
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2011, 12:17:50 am »

Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2011, 05:43:08 am »

Honestly, I just have trouble tolerating most of the people I meet in person, the stupidity levels around here are amazing. Even in college.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Boost One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2011, 06:16:27 am »

What's a dwarf called who lives on the surface?

The menu.

Xen0n

• Bay Watcher
  • Took joy in ‼SCIENCE‼ lately.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2011, 06:27:23 am »

Honestly, I just have trouble tolerating most of the people I meet in person, the stupidity levels around here are amazing. Even in college.

But luckily you have the staggering intellect of the collective genius of Bay12 to reassure you  :D

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2011, 08:18:03 am »

But luckily you have the staggering intellect of the collective genius of Bay12 to reassure you  :D

WRONG!
He has the staggering intellect of the collective genius of Bay12 BEARDS to reassure him! >:3
Ah, my dwarven heart beats with fierce pride for this.  I can't take it anymore!  I have to go do something profound.

Xen0n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2011, 08:23:21 am »

WRONG!
He has the staggering intellect of the collective genius of Bay12 BEARDS to reassure him! >:3

Ah, my bad, had a beardfart. 

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2011, 08:36:58 am »

WRONG!

Ah, my bad, had a beardfart. 
It's okay, everyone has a bad beardache every now and then.
Ah, my dwarven heart beats with fierce pride for this.  I can't take it anymore!  I have to go do something profound.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2011, 09:51:24 am »

I wish i was asexual. Currently the thought of sex only makes me want to kill people.
Rape. Rape? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

The problem is that I have a genetic defect that makes me asexual.

+50% respect for that.

With around 1/100 people actually are asexual, the chances are there are around 420 asexual people here.
The problem is that I have a genetic defect that makes me asexual.

+50% respect for that.

With around 1/100 people actually are asexual, the chances are there are around 420 asexual people here.
Mhm. But most asexuals think that they are straight and do so due to social standards.

Me? Schizophrenic outcast stays enlightened  :P

Kofthefens

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep calm and OH GOD CAPYBARAS
    • View Profile
    • Marshland Games
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2011, 11:04:48 am »

This thread inspired me to make a badger pit in my noble's room. Coincidentally, my fortress happens to be named "CarnalLabored" Fitting name for this thread, don't you think?
I don't care about your indigestion-- How are you is a greeting, not a question.

The epic of Îton Sákrith
The Chronicles of HammerBlaze
My website - Free games

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2011, 12:49:22 pm »

I wish i was asexual. Currently the thought of sex only makes me want to kill people.

Rape?? No! that's horrible!

Just brutal murder.

Man, this thread keeps switching through so many different topics, i don't even know where the hell we started.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2011, 12:55:54 pm »

It started from womeone wanting to make a military squad of immortal paratrooper-dwarves, all named "Girlinhat" or "Necro910"

But now...

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2011, 12:58:26 pm »

Rape?? No! that's horrible!

Just brutal murder.

Man, this thread keeps switching through so many different topics, i don't even know where the hell we started.
It started from womeone wanting to make a military squad of immortal paratrooper-dwarves, all named "Girlinhat" or "Necro910"

But now...
I love Bay12, so much.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2011, 01:08:07 pm »

It has become a twisted assortment of obscene and obscure topics. Like a fucked up bag of trail mix, the likes of which only a select few would dare indulge in.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2011, 01:09:56 pm »

It has become a twisted assortment of obscene and obscure topics. Like a fucked up bag of trail mix, the likes of which only a select few would dare indulge in.
It's the trailmix that falls behind the couch, gets mold and muck all over it for 3 months, is taken out, deepfried and chocolate coated, put back another 5 months, then taken out.

And now we are here today.

Xen0n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2011, 01:37:37 pm »

But now...

See, most threads start on some dwarven application or other, and eventually devolve into suggestions of either the Necro910 Method or Organised Torture/Phalluses.

This thread started by invoking both of these names of power, and has run it's natural course.  It's like taking the second derivative of madness.

Hmm?

I accidentally my signature....

Overseer Xen0n has issued a new mandate:  Needs Tomb.
Overseer Xen0n has ended all other mandates.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17