Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31651 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

(I believe I am still in the tunnels?)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I believe I am still in the tunnels?)
Yep his arrival won't affect you until the group is forced back into the tunnel.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry about the delay I will have a turn up tomorrow, I would have had it sooner, but my dog decided to do a tap-dance on my keyboard, and some how deleted the turn I was working on in a Notepad file.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

A gtfb to the first-page bump. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lol sorry about that I will get a turn up this week a lot of stuff has been popping up, and delaying me actually doing anything.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Trickster - RTD: Turn 11 - It Yet Lives !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #275 on: October 30, 2011, 03:33:28 pm »

Turn 11 - Exploding Stones, Barricades, and Stories of the Past
Inner Gate
Wellrock Crimson (Tersr)
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)
You search through the rubble, and find several crushed soldiers who you then search for supplies, and gear, but anything that would have been useful was either crushed by the rubble from the buildings, or from the Behemoth smashing it underfoot as it stamped through the gap into the street.

Sinclair (Sinpwn)
You tell your servant that you are dismissing him, and he says "You are an interesting mortal, and I would like to see how your life turns out, or maybe help you influence it. If ever you need my help simply say my name, Frenz, and invoke the Soul Contract. Then my true form will come to help you, and trust me it is much stronger than the figure you see before you." With a slight grin the goblin bursts into smoke, and is replaced by a human shaped shadow.

Sonia (SeriousConcentrate)
You search through several barrels lining the street, and are more successful in your search than your allies are. You find a Raw Fish, 3 Stones, a Rotten Shortbow, and 15 Shoddy Stone Arrows which you place in your backpack before turning, and taking a seat against a nearby building. You stare out at your group, and the few that surround it, and find that only a handful of soldiers remain, from your estimates only fifty, or eighty soldiers stood in the street.

Kazen (Talrion)
You gather several guards, and begin directing them to build a barricade to help hold the street from the coming hordes. You soon find a waist high wall of stone, and lose planks perforated with stone filled barrels, and crushed remains of wagons blocking the street with more guards carrying varying rubble to help build the barricade.

Mikaya (wolfchild)
You set to work weaving through the groups of guards, and soldiers to find, and heal any who are hurt, but many of those who remain are only slightly wounded with a scratch here, or a bruise there. The only bad case you find is someone with a broken arm, a small bit of bone sticking out with blood slowly dripping from the punctured skin, and you fix that in no time getting the soldier back to battle conditions.

Statuses
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Silver Wind (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Shadow (click to show/hide)

--------------------------------------

Spoiler: Jillan Vargas (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valkar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jasper (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Henry (click to show/hide)

Tunnel to Castle
Cor Umbar (Ultimuh)
Your work continues, and beads of sweat form all over your body as you lift barrels, rocks, planks, and other debris then set it into place using a hammer, and nails, or mortar in places to further secure the barricades.

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

Tunnel to Castle
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Ultimuh (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster-RTD: Turn 11 - It Yet Lives !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
« Reply #276 on: October 30, 2011, 03:46:51 pm »

Mikaya Keeps a lookout for the demons
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 30, 2011, 06:53:21 pm »

Sonia observed her finds with a raised eyebrow. I don't know if I have the strength to use this, she thought, frowning at the shortbow. She gave it an experimental pull before deciding that, strength aside, there were other reasons she wouldn't be able to get much use out of it. I'm sure one of these fellows could handle it. After a moment of evaluating her allies, she sauntered over to Wellrock and held the bow and quiver out. "Here. These might help a bit," she said. If/When he took them, she would enchant the three rocks with Fireblast and put one of the rocks in the fish. Then, she would throw the fish over the barricade her allies were building and hope one of the bigger demons tried to eat it...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 30, 2011, 06:58:16 pm »

Sinclair tasks his shadow to help build the barricade, then sees if there are any holes in their defenses.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 30, 2011, 08:37:00 pm »

Try again to search for supplies and help anyone that needs it.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 31, 2011, 01:29:22 am »

Continue to help prepare defenses.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 31, 2011, 10:55:10 am »

Just continue with the tunnel, dosn't seem to be anything else to be done any way..
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 12:13:01 pm by Ultimuh »

Son_of_Orion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 01, 2011, 12:02:11 pm »

Good to see that this is still alive. Was worried for a sec. :D

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 05, 2011, 04:14:57 pm »

Spoiler: Wanderer Skill Tree (click to show/hide)

I started working on skills last night, and this is all I have so far. Any suggestions ?

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 08, 2011, 05:21:37 am »

Spoiler: Wanderer Skill Tree (click to show/hide)

I started working on skills last night, and this is all I have so far. Any suggestions ?

Wanderer skills? doesn't really scream Wanderer, more like warrior.

Spoiler: Wanderer Skills: (click to show/hide)

took me 10 minutes. want a different direction?
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23