Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31650 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Just skip my turn as Cor is still helping the soldiers with the tunnel work.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Mikaya will tend the wounds of the group (non magically), starting with silver wind
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Help fortify the defenses.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Trickster-RTD: Turn 10.5 - Unexpected Arrivals
« Reply #243 on: October 15, 2011, 09:52:05 pm »

The browser ate my post will type up later to angry to retype at the moment.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

D'you use Firefox? If so, this could help you out. Tarran pointed it out to me. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

D'you use Firefox? If so, this could help you out. Tarran pointed it out to me. :3
Yes, and thank you.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

No problem. I've been there myself, more than once. :-\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No problem. I've been there myself, more than once. :-\
I can see from several of your post in the Castelvania RTD

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

lol. Yeah, I'm not good at withholding raeg when it happens. ^^^;

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lol. Yeah, I'm not good at withholding raeg when it happens. ^^^;
I barely resisted throwing my Xbox Controller out the window.

On another note I have 80% of the post worked out in my head it will be up soon (But The Lost Hero might distract me as it is a good book)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

O.o Good thing you didn't, those things break easily. I've got 4 (3 wireless, one wired) and two of the wireless ones are practically unusable; the X button on both has worn out and the analog sticks are so loose that your character is constantly moving forward. The wired's getting that way. At least the last wireless one hasn't been used yet...

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Trickster-RTD: Turn 10.5 - Unexpected Arrivals
« Reply #251 on: October 16, 2011, 12:46:32 pm »

Turn 10.5 -Unexpected Arrivals
As you begin to go about the work each of you sees fit the ground suddenly begins to shake violently as if a god was pounding the ground with his fist. Not long after it begins the shaking gets even more violent until suddenly a building on the side of the street shatters, and chunks of rock, wood, and various bits of furniture fly out in every direction. Many of your group duck, but a pair of guards who had an outside the gate to see what was happening were crushed by massive chunk of rock, and all that you could see is blood seeping from the base of it. You all manage to stand back up, and take a look at what had crushed that building. In the buildings place you find a massive beast, nearly the size of the two story house it had just destroyed,it had blue skin that had seemed to darken to a near black from ages of life, eyes so black that they looked as if they could swallow you hole, massive horns stood up from the side of gleaming white as if polished daily, and from its mouth smoke poured forth as if within the beast a Fire Elemental raged.

It turned to your group, and slowly lifted its clawed fist into the air as you stood motionless filled with pure terror at the sight of such a monster in this grand city. Just as you think its the end you barely hear a voice say "Shadow Fang.", and then the you see two black blades slice through the air, and rip large gashes across the Behemoth's chest. It roars, and jumps back, but it does so to late as with a sudden flash of movement a figure appears in front of it on the ground. Seconds later you realize the figure had cut the beast's head off as it lands with a loud thud on the ground.

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 01:57:35 pm by adwarf »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

The dwarf cautously advances towards the figure.
"And who might ye be, stranger?"

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Um, hello stranger, nice of you to come and kill that beast, but, who are you?"
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Son_of_Orion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ooh, newcomer. :O
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23