Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31663 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well here is a bit of lore about the Outcast God Jaffar, King of Demons (The God Sinclair Worships)

(OOC: Seems like those gods were jealous of him.. And then became sore losers when they could not defeat him.)
(OOC: Some where jealous of him, but the Inner Circle of the Pantheon (The True Gods) had outlawed the creation of such realms without approval from the rest of the Pantheon, so he did break the laws of he Gods)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

(OOC: Uhh, we may have a problem, Sinclair's cult asked their god to fight the daemons sieging their fort, who were in league with Jaffar, who is supposedly the god Sinclair worships... I'm confused. Unless the daemons who are attacking the town and attacked Sinclair's fort were rogue, there's a lot of infighting between his followers.)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 09:10:54 pm by Sinpwn »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(OOC: Uhh, we may have a problem, Sinclair's cult asked their god to fight the daemons sieging their fort, who were in league with Jaffar, who is supposedly the god Sinclair worships... I'm confused. Unless the daemons who are attacking the town and attacked Sinclair's fort were rogue, there's a lot of infighting between his followers.)
(OOC: Without his original powers some of his creations rebelled, and were able to flee before the realm was sealed, so it is quite possible))

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(OOC: Ah, that makes sense then.)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(OOC: Ah, that makes sense then.)
(Yep, and I also made a special Arch-Type specifically for your character I think you might like it.)

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Something I need to ask (and a reason to bump the thread). What kind of animals are there? Is it a mix of normal and fantasy? Are there animals that only live in this realm?
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Something I need to ask (and a reason to bump the thread). What kind of animals are there? Is it a mix of normal and fantasy? Are there animals that only live in this realm?
Animals will have a mix of real ones, those I have found in fiction books (with slight changes), and some of my own creation, so there  won't be a lack in the diversity of creatures in this world. Also sorry for the wait on the turn I will get one up tonight, but Minecraft is really distracting (I haven't been doing only that as I have also been working on some PLOT ! (Do Note all Plot is stored in my head not on my computer, so it is easier to forget bits of it.))

Son_of_Orion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys? Anything happening?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys? Anything happening?
Working on the turn about 50% done, but family stuff keeps popping up, so it may take a while longer.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 10 - Exploding Stones, Barricades, and Stories of the Past
Inner Gate
Wellrock Crimson (Tersr)
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)
You toss one of the knives you got up in the air, and catch it several times before you start up a chat with Sinclair, the Cultist Priest in your group. The conversation goes well as you get an answer, but it wasn't something you were expecting, and as it ends you find your group had arrived at the Inner Gate. Looking around you see that several of the buildings you walk past have some strange symbols on them, but you don't know what they mean. You also spot two of your companions, and two Guards standing in the middle of the road.

Sinclair (Sinpwn)
You try to empower your spirit servant, but your attempts fail as you are distracted by your companions who proceed to ask you question of where you came from, and what happened there. You answer them with your truth, and carry on walking with the Goblin spirt shooting you strange glances every now, and then.

Sonia (SeriousConcentrate)
You quickly go about your work pulling out ink, and a quill you scrawl across the rocks nine triangular shapes filled with runes of a language few who remain know. (Even you do not know their meaning you just know their power) It takes you nearly fifteen minutes to finish the ruens, but you manage to get them all correct, and even save some of your ink. After the runes are formed you hand them to Kazen, and noice from the corner of your arrive a large group of guards, and several of your companions.

Kazen (Tlarion)
Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)
You walk up to the Wizard, and have a small chat as she finishes what she is currently working on, adn hands them to you. You take a look, and see nine rocks covered in runes of a language that many of the elves wouldn't know let alone you. After recieveing the gift you notice the large group of guards, and spot your companions in a small group at the head lead by what you assume to be a Knight of the Third Order.

Mikaya (wolfchild)
You look for wounded on your way to the Inner Gate, but find none, and you suspect that anyone who was injured during the fight was either dead, or soon to be. Taking little solace in this fact you turn to your group, and join in on the conversation about your ally Sinclair's past.

Statuses
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Silver Wind (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Goblin Spirit (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jillan Vargas (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valkar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jasper (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Henry (click to show/hide)

Tunnel to Castle
Cor Umbar (Ultimuh)
You head to the Main tunnel, and begin helping the men there barricade the sewer entrances as best as possible. After several minutes of work you have part of the barricade finished, and go off to help pull the carts full of barricade supplies down into the tunnel.

Tunnel to Castle
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Ultimuh (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:49:17 pm by adwarf »

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wonder aloud if any one knows what the symbols mean and Search for a buckler.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Summon a new spirit. This one is starting to get ornery.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

:3

Sonia turned to the guards following her. "We should find some more equipment. You don't mind watching my back while I look around, do you?" she asked, before turning to search the area for anything that might be of use to her or her allies.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:15:32 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The symbols are Serious's Runes incase you guys didn't notice. :)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Whoops. Well, time to go edit. ^^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23