Add Ogre Tribes - done
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2012, 09:54:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 41

Author Topic: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Conversion - V1.4.1  (Read 111449 times)

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Coversion - V1.3.4
« Reply #480 on: May 02, 2012, 04:26:32 am »

yep, but i'm planning to add some recipes to standard buildings so any race can benefit from it(through trade),still, the bugman's brewery will offer a more efficent way to produce them.
try to imagine Urist McBrewer hidden in the still trying to produce his "emergency stock" of fine ale(Hazkal)

also, i just got struck by some interesting ideas, they are just notes for now but i'll start researching as soon i have some free time
3 shrines
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Re: 1000 sgins that you play Dwarf fortress (way) too much
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)
...Wait. Adamantine is real?...
...155. You are no longer sure what metals are real or fictional.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Coversion - V1.3.4
« Reply #481 on: May 16, 2012, 03:52:03 pm »

Is there a comprehensive description of the various creature this includes? For instance, lava trolls sound awesome. But they cost 1 embark point. Also, they sound like they may ignite everything.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Coversion - V1.3.5
« Reply #482 on: May 22, 2012, 09:54:37 am »

vesrion 1.3.5 got out, bugman's still added, also i've updated custom metal output to match the new drop rate
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)

Dbuhos

• Bay Watcher
  • Carbon Strain
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #483 on: May 27, 2012, 12:13:34 pm »

:X Lovely.

I didn't see any Bloodletters in the raws so I decided to write them up.
Here it is.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 08:37:20 am by Dbuhos »

MiguelMO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 28, 2012, 03:36:27 am »

After finishing my finals I can continue with the sprites. I've done some night goblins:

I have some doubts about the sprites: How do you make the background colour darker? The background colour in phoebus' sprites is the same colour I use with mine (some kind of grey), but phoebus' background colour looks darker ingame and I don't know why.

I also have some doubts about the mod: I've been playing with imperials, but I can't use bituminous coal nor lingnite in smelter to make coke. I also think that it would be a good idea (if it hasn't been added) to add a woorkshop to make planks from logs. Then we could get 2 or 4 pieces of building material with one single log. That would be very useful for bretonnians or imperials, who make fortresses above ground.

That's everything I wanted to ask.

Miguelmo
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 04:59:38 am by MiguelMO »

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 29, 2012, 11:05:41 am »

:X Lovely.

I didn't see any Bloodletters in the raws so I decided to write them up.
Here it is.

mmh.. very interesting, do you mind changing it a little? you could set it as intelligent to add it to the castes or if you're good with interactions make a possession spell..

maki32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 29, 2012, 12:17:56 pm »

I didn't see before this mod and I'm very interested! When we can enjoy the release for 34.10? (I'm gonna try the last version, of course!!)

Thank you!

PD: And how can I play another race?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:17:52 pm by maki32 »

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 29, 2012, 01:42:13 pm »

as far as i was able to test it the game is fully compatible with 34.10 (at least the classic version), i have no skill in graphics so i can't personally update the phoebus version.
if you want to use one of the races while choosing a place to set in embark and choosing a civ press tab the first rece in the neighboor list is your race, remember most of time one or two races get wiped out in long gens/small maps

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 29, 2012, 01:58:34 pm »

Actually, you'd need to add minecarts to the entity of all civs that are supposed to have them, otherwise I see no problems with it running in 0.34.10
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 31, 2012, 03:51:40 pm »

Hey guys i'm back i have been busy and haven't played Dwarf Fortress in a while.I'll start modding again though progress will be slow for now,ill update the Phoebus version first and go from there.

And Krantz i see you have released the 1.3.5 update but the download link is still version 1.3.2 from March 6th,could you reupload it?

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 01, 2012, 03:57:26 pm »

you're right, i must have mistakely uploaded an older version (i keep them in memory)

FIXED

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 05, 2012, 05:45:47 pm »

Hey guys with the new Dwarf Fortress 0.34.11 out im working on updates.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 05:48:37 pm by SDood »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 05, 2012, 06:39:39 pm »

Krantz, I'd like to let you know that the thread title has a typo, "Warhammer Total Coversion".
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 05, 2012, 07:33:13 pm »

Okay i updated the Phoebus version to DF 0.34.11 and the Warhammer mod to 1.3.5 which includes Deathswords Night Goblins and Bloodletters by Dbuhos.Added in Minecarts and fixed bugs like The Empire not being able to make coal or coke.

Hey guys just an update on what i am working on. I am working on updating The Lizardmen mod again and get it out of alpha and into the mod, i also have included work from Dbhuhos' Warhammer - Valar Morghulis mod and i am mainly going to be playtesting and see what i need to fix.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 06:27:24 pm by SDood »

Irracotto

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Change
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Conversion - V1.3.5
« Reply #494 on: June 06, 2012, 04:08:23 pm »

Cheers all, real life managed to run me out of DF mode, but I'd still like to help with a bit of playtesting.

- Chaos

One major bug I found previously was that Female Khorne Champions were unreasonably common. I looked into the raws and it seemed that they were lacking [POP_RATIO: 1], which is applied to the rest of the Chaos Champions. I'm guessing that caused it to default to [POP_RATIO: 50] (The standard Male/Female caste ratio). Its present in both the new classic and Phoebus versions. I also checked the Chaos Crusaders - they're lacking the same [POP_RATIO: 1].

A couple of minor bugs hover around the Blue and Pink Horrors. Being semi-intelligent, they throw parties and have titles if bought from a caravan (think vanilla Trolls). They also cause some spam due to cancellations, but I don't remember off the top of my head what they were. I'll have to double check on that.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 41