Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32

Author Topic: Ockham's Mafia - Day 3 [NEED REPLACEMENTS]  (Read 55034 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ockham's Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #150 on: October 13, 2011, 05:33:23 pm »

Native:  In the interest of being a suspicious bastard, I'd like to point out you are also a male out-of-towner. 

Are you magical yourself or do you just broadsword people?

My flavor only states that I was trained to combat dark forces that wander the land, there's no mention of me being able to use magic myself other than the totems I've been using to trace magic.

Unvote.

Xanatos: Why are you being so stingy with your flavor? It seems like you're just tacking things on whenever someone mentions something about you.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 13, 2011, 05:42:26 pm »

I find it strange that apparently Jack A T (Jack Deen) can actually verify Dariush (Hugo Carpenter) as a local. You'd think that the "Local Drunk" who apparently drinks wine out of Jack's cellar would be known in some way to the man himself. Doesn't mean that Darisuh is Scum, he might just be a decent thief.

My name is Hugo Carpenter, I'm a local drunkard. I spend most of my money and time in Jack's cellar, drinking cheap wine.

This certainly makes things more interesting.  Looking back at Dariush's original claim, he says he's spending money drinking my wine.  Dariush may be lying, or I might just not have been given the info in my PM (like with the merchant's name).  If Dariush is telling the truth, the disturbed bottles are quite interesting.  Let's see how much of the truth Dariush is telling...

Dariush: To confirm something quickly, where is my wine cellar?  Also, have you seen anyone in it who may have disturbed the bottles, other than you?

Xanatos:

I apparently deliver books and chat with the local librarian. I don't see anyone claiming to be a librarian.

Toaster: My exact title is "younger brother" i'm currently working as librarian.

Zrk2: I find it interesting that you claim to know your wincon.  I'm not really sure of mine, and quite a few players have commented on how their wincons aren't clear.  Is your wincon explicit, or are you guessing based on your flavour?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2011, 05:59:02 pm »

Orangebottle: What kind of store do you work at?
I already answered this question a little while ago. Why aren't you paying attention?

Zrk2:
Toaster: All I know is that it has something to do with my amulet. I guess if you kill me, you take the amulet and get the stuff from it.
Except, earlier you claimed...
if I get killed the killer gets some information from me that I'm not allowed to divulge in regular play.
...which implies that you know exactly what we get for lynching you.
Guys, Zrk2's food reeks. Maybe we should stop eating it.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2011, 06:05:37 pm »

This is either a wildly inaccurate vote count, or this is a more crazy mod than expected.
I can confirm that the vote count is inaccurate, due to my inability to count and drink at the same time. Although I can not promise that there will be no odd effects with votes in the future, there is nothing strange going on with the vote count in the present.

Also, yea, you can totally vote for yourself.

This votecount is based half off the last one, so tell me if I get you down wrong. Pretty sure I have it right now though.
Votecount?

Dariush[0]:
NUKE9.13[2]: Dariush, Orangebottle
Toaster[0]:
Orangebottle[0]:
Urist_McArathos[0]:
Zrk2[2]: Simple, NUKE9.13
Vector[0]:
Jack A T[0]:
Simple[0]:
NativeForeigner[0]:
Akigagak[0]:
Xanatos Jr[2]: Zrk2, NativeForeigner

Not voting: Urist_McArathos, Vector, Jack A T, Akigagak, Xanatos Jr, Toaster

The day will end on Friday, you need four votes to extend and eight to shorten.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2011, 07:11:53 pm »

Xanatos: Why are you being so stingy with your flavor? It seems like you're just tacking things on whenever someone mentions something about you.

Because my flavor is useless.

None of it pertains to other people except the librarian thing.
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2011, 07:31:40 pm »

It doesn't have to refer to other people to be useful, so either you're hiding something or are are being a bit dumb.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 13, 2011, 08:01:44 pm »

It doesn't have to refer to other people to be useful, so either you're hiding something or are are being a bit dumb.

If I could copypaste it, I would, just to get everyone off my case.
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 13, 2011, 08:04:28 pm »

Zrk2: I find it interesting that you claim to know your wincon.  I'm not really sure of mine, and quite a few players have commented on how their wincons aren't clear.  Is your wincon explicit, or are you guessing based on your flavour?

I "just want the pain to end." That's verbatim.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 13, 2011, 08:06:53 pm »

This's what I get for not reading the rest of the thread before replying... Unvote, vote Zrk2.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 13, 2011, 08:07:46 pm »

Oh, fuck it.

Zrk2.  Xanatos, you're tomorrow.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 13, 2011, 08:13:10 pm »

Thank you, Vector.

Zrk2.
"My Little Space Marine"

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 13, 2011, 08:17:07 pm »

Thank you, Vector.

Zrk2.

"Thank you?"  I'm sorry, what is this?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 13, 2011, 08:20:37 pm »

I think he's thanking you for getting people of his case, but you haven't so I dunno.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 13, 2011, 08:25:26 pm »

Vector has priorities.

Kill the guy who's death may give us information before the scum can, and THEN lynch the guy who's writing skills are sub-par.
"My Little Space Marine"

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 13, 2011, 09:58:12 pm »

Vote Zrk2

May as well deprive the Mafia of this.
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32