Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 211255 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Upair did not notice that the green creature had a hand while he did not, because he was too concerned with playing rather than details. roll to the left and then run under the creature. give it a screech and then jump up and down, dodging any of its movements.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cevitil huffed in pain but kept flying away from the city. This divine mission of his was turning out to be quite a conundrum. He didn't even know where most of his targets were, and then there was the whole getting close enough to his targets to yell Grathos' name deal.

Cevitil keeps flying until he thinks he is safe, then searches for an empty patch of ground or perhaps a large tree to land on. Upon landing, examine wounds.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:11:51 am by Repulsion »
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile

Considering Eridor didn't remember feeling any particularly huge jolts (as a fall from above the cave would have surely caused), he figured he probably came from inside the cave somewhere...

Enter cave, cautiously.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Raikonai snorted in disgust again.

"Is there a faster way?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Ka was beginning to become somewhat miffed, and tired, miffedly tired. His life had been ruined by insects, so he'd killed them, but despite that leap forwards Ka still couldn't leave the room. Life, it seemed, was not through with its torments; the cruel fingers of fate still had nefarious tickling store for him.

Still unhappy with his lot in life, Ka trundled back over to the pile of dead bugs and began making a nest of their corpses. It had been an exhausting day, what with saving the world from destruction at the hands of insects and being ignored. Ka would rest, waiting for something to happen. When something did happen, and Ka was quite certain it would, he would pounce upon that something with the ferocity of, of.... something pouncy.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile

'Hmm...' Thought Jaydenhal, as he began to read the next page.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

Kin stared back at the farmer. Maybe he did it all wrong? Maybe these humans and probably even dwarves didn't value beauty the same way a dragon did. He thought of changing his tactics after one other try.

"So you are saying that 'you' don't need it, but maybe your mate would appreciate some of these scales as a gift? Or you could resell it to someone who could use it?"

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Oh god, whew, every time I wrote a result someone else posted.

Anthramarux poked her new soft spots, sore but healed. She folded her hands and nodded.

"Thank you, Revered Mother. I am surely in your debt...I may find occasion to repay you on my way back, but for now, might you tell me how far Albreac is from here, and if there is a coach available? I surely will not risk walking..."

She faked a shudder, as it afraid.

"In fact, I am afraid the bandits who waylaid me, may still be tracking me...they will not suffer a witness, I fear. I must stay hidden, and keep my identity secret.

...Can I find sanctuary in your home until I find transportation onward, Mother? I promise to be a good house-guest to you."
She asked hopefully.
((In a coach while being tracked by assassins? No offense, but I don't find that a very good idea!))

"No, no coaches come by our little town. It's out of the way. But there is John Donnon who always rides his horse to work in Yaevil. There's a coach there. You could convince him to bring you along."

"As for sleeping in my house... sorry, but there's only one bed. Besides, no offense, but I don't want anyone poking around my stuff. Of course, I'm sure there are plenty of young men around here who can't resist a young lady. I know there were in my time." She smiles slightly

Feeling very pleased with herself indeed, Merysta strolled right past the dead rat to continue exploring.
You stroll past the giant dead rat. [5][3][6]: You find ANOTHER blank room, a room filled with scorching fire, and another room with a... thing in it. It's something completely indescribable. It appears inanimate, though.

Noraiah nudged her father's side with her snout.

"Mother says many humans hate dragons. Why did one help me?"

Ask, then if received an answer, ask if I can personally visit a nearby town.
You ask father why the human saved you.

Father tells you that humans sometimes foolishly help their enemies. Your mother glares angrily at your father for a few seconds, before turning away and grumbling what you would guess are insults towards your father.

You then ask father if you could visit the town. He is quiet for several seconds, before telling you very seriously that you can go, if you're careful.

Considering Eridor didn't remember feeling any particularly huge jolts (as a fall from above the cave would have surely caused), he figured he probably came from inside the cave somewhere...

Enter cave, cautiously.
You enter the cave...

...It is very, very dark. And silent. Nothing seems to be around. Though there is thumping somewhere deeper in the cave.

Raikonai snorted in disgust again.

"Is there a faster way?"
"No." The mage says very blankly.

'Hmm...' Thought Jaydenhal, as he began to read the next page.
Spoiler: Next page (click to show/hide)

Kin stared back at the farmer. Maybe he did it all wrong? Maybe these humans and probably even dwarves didn't value beauty the same way a dragon did. He thought of changing his tactics after one other try.

"So you are saying that 'you' don't need it, but maybe your mate would appreciate some of these scales as a gift? Or you could resell it to someone who could use it?"
He looks slightly annoyed. "Look, my wife doesn't need it nor would she find any use for it. We are farmers, not nobles, and she looks pretty enough already. And no, I'm not reselling. People would believe me even less than you."

"If you want to buy some food, I will only accept gold or a tool I do not have already that I need. Not something that I have no use for." He says, in a determined way.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 08:53:21 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(I'm going to guess the Thing is the 5 because Blank sounds like 3 and Scorching Fire sounds like the 6. So hopefully this Thing is good.)

Merysta trotted over to the Thing to examine it in greater detail. She sniffed it and touched it, careful not to scratch it with her claws, and waited to see if she would get some kind of reaction out of it. If not, she would try climbing up it picking it up and inspecting it more closely.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 04:47:03 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thing is 5, blank is 3, fire is 6.

Also, the Thing is actually pretty small. As small as triple-sized baseball. Climbing up it would be... silly, as you could almost walk right over it if you were slightly taller.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 04:44:56 am by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(You never said it was smaller than me. :P In that case, I'll just strikethrough and replace that part.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I also never said it was bigger than you. So it's your fault for assuming it was without asking. :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Hey, I'm still a little dragon. I think it's safe to assume that I'm about the size - maybe a little smaller, maybe a little bigger - of a Mabari hound, so most things are going to be bigger than me. >.>)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

(Hey, I'm still a little dragon. I think it's safe to assume that I'm about the size - maybe a little smaller, maybe a little bigger - of a Mabari hound, so most things are going to be bigger than me. >.>)
((Loving them references. :3

And...that's quite big, like a ~5 foot human in a vertical//supine position.  :P))

"Foolishly help...hmm, the humanoid didn't seem like he was stupid, others like him ran when he came...

"What is up with that? And...are my parents fighting?"

Sidle up to Mother, ask her why she seems irate at Father.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

((In a coach while being tracked by assassins? No offense, but I don't find that a very good idea!))

Actually, the Assassins are looking for a Dragon whose going to come flying in from afar-and they'll be watching the gates 24/7, being either religious fanatics or very well paid mercenaries. The only way to get into the city without being seen is some sort of non-obvious transportation-probably in a large enough crowd not to be seen. In this case, time is on my side. They can't keep up 100% vigilence forever-while I could, if I chose, retire to some place for a few decades to wait for them to die of old age. :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthramarux thanked the old woman, and departed. She needed to meet this John Dannon...maybe he'd be interesting as the other Human men she'd encountered.

Action: Go meet this John Dannon...explain my situation. Try to act casual!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 136