Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210883 times)

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 43: Burning Yourself, Retreating, Giant Snake.
« Reply #1425 on: April 14, 2012, 10:30:42 pm »

Hey, your RTD is just that popular. By the way, I fully recommend ideas that involve increasing the fatalities of this game by 500%, or increasing the player list by 50%. ;)

Somewhat more seriously, it'd be somewhat interesting to see this RTD run with some of the other scenario options...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: April 14, 2012, 10:40:07 pm »

By the way, I fully recommend ideas that involve increasing the fatalities of this game by 500%, or increasing the player list by 50%. ;)
No and no. I don't feel like killing people for no reason, and I have quite enough people in already, thank you.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: April 15, 2012, 12:21:24 am »

Jaydenhal looked at the ring, happy to see that he was giving something for his birthday. He smiled as he looked at the ring.

Examine the ring, but not before thanking my parents for it.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: April 15, 2012, 05:11:55 pm »

"Do you know anything or anyone that could help?, I could look for it"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: April 15, 2012, 10:02:09 pm »

Anthramarux pointed to the group of knights with a claw and spoke to them.

"Ah, good afternoon.

I'm looking for Sir Gunstun, second-in-command of the knights of Albreac, and second-in-command of the Swordsborn?

We need to talk."

"Is that you, Anthramarux? Are you... okay? You have an arrow in your neck... And what happened to your tail?" One of the knights shouts up. It's likely Gunstun.

All the others in the camp stop moving and watch you and Gunstun.

Jaydenhal looked at the ring, happy to see that he was giving something for his birthday. He smiled as he looked at the ring.

Examine the ring, but not before thanking my parents for it.
You thank your parents and examine the ring.

[Int:1]: The ring is obviously a Ring of World Conquering. And you have to eat it to gain it's powers. Yes. Really. Definitely.

"Do you know anything or anyone that could help?, I could look for it"
Mother just groans.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: April 15, 2012, 10:54:40 pm »

Anthramrux looked around, breathing in and out slowly. She seemed out of sorts. Maybe she was bleeding worse than she thought?

She circled around and landed with a thump to the side of knights, staggering a bit.

"...Well, to that point, I was attacked by Bandits...there's a sizable camp of them, not far away as the Crow flies. I'm fine for now, but I'll need to be patched up.

Then, we could talk about how to deal with them-a sort of collaborative effort. Probably kill them all, yes-or arrest them whatever. They stole something very important, and I'm going to get in one way or the other.

...but, I'm getting ahead of myself. Do you have healers on hand?"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:01:24 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #1431 on: April 16, 2012, 05:34:01 am »

Kin sighed. Of course something like this would happen. It was like some higher power was messing with him like there was no tomorrow. Looking around Kin saw nothing but water in front and swamp back. He played with the thought of swimming over the sea to the other side but touching the water told him it was chilly. "Besides", he said out loud, "I don't even know how far this will stretch out. I might end up drowning instead."

Taking a better look on his surroundings he saw that west had a better chance on going north than what east had. So he started walking northwest. Hopefully the travel would be worth the trouble.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: April 16, 2012, 07:33:04 am »

Get all paniky
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: April 16, 2012, 08:29:38 am »

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 08:33:50 am by Tiruin »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: April 16, 2012, 02:22:37 pm »

Taking a better look on his surroundings he saw that west had a better chance on going north than what east had. So he started walking northwest. Hopefully the travel would be worth the trouble.
I hope your character likes swamp. :D

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #1435 on: April 16, 2012, 02:25:28 pm »

Of course he doesn't. The smell bothers him and he fears that mold will start growing in places he won't expect. Too bad he doesn't have a map in front of him like I do. ;)

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: April 17, 2012, 07:35:52 am »

Jaydenhal looked at the ring again. 'Is it what I think it is?' thought Jaydenhal, as he examined the ring a little bit. He would attempt to put the ring on, instead. Then afterwords, maybe he could go exploring!

Jaydenhal would put the ring on, then think about places he could explore.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: April 17, 2012, 09:59:29 pm »

Minor note: This miniturn is best read in an apathetic voice.

Anthramrux looked around, breathing in and out slowly. She seemed out of sorts. Maybe she was bleeding worse than she thought?

She circled around and landed with a thump to the side of knights, staggering a bit.

"...Well, to that point, I was attacked by Bandits...there's a sizable camp of them, not far away as the Crow flies. I'm fine for now, but I'll need to be patched up.

Then, we could talk about how to deal with them-a sort of collaborative effort. Probably kill them all, yes-or arrest them whatever. They stole something very important, and I'm going to get in one way or the other.

...but, I'm getting ahead of myself. Do you have healers on hand?"

"Bandits? Healers? ...Healers! Lonigan, Turi, Irillion, get over here!" Gunstun shouts out.

A man in white robes--likely a priest, a man in leather armor with metal pads on the shoulders and chest--likely a medic, and a woman in leather armor--also likely a medic all run towards you.

The man in white robes speaks first. "Yes, sir Gunstun?"

"My friend here needs some healing. Can you help?" Gunstun replies.

"Well, first we obviously need to get those arrows out, or the wounds won't fully heal..."

"But that arrow in the neck is near right in the center of the dragon's neck!" The man in leather-metal armor says, concerned.

"Surely you've practiced this many times?" Gunstun asks.

"Ne'er on a dragon! We don' know what we'll nick if we try to yank i' out!" The woman in leather armor says, also concerned.

"What about that one in her chest?"

"Same thing, we don' know what will happen if we yank i'."

"It doesn't look as dangerous as the one in her neck, though."

"Well, why don't we ask her? Dragon, how much does the one in your chest hurt? Does it feel like it's jabbing itself into anything fleshy?"

"And do ya' think we should try ta' get rid of th' one in your neck? Is it lodged up against anythin'?"

Get all paniky
You run around in circles, panicking.

SURPRISE! ...Nothing happens.

Jaydenhal looked at the ring again. 'Is it what I think it is?' thought Jaydenhal, as he examined the ring a little bit. He would attempt to put the ring on, instead. Then afterwords, maybe he could go exploring!

Jaydenhal would put the ring on, then think about places he could explore.
You put on the ring. You feel SUPA POOWAFFLE.

You then think about all the places you could explore.

...Um, considering you've barely left your cave, you have no idea what places you could explore. Maybe another cave! Yeah, that sounds awesome.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 02:11:05 am by Tarran »

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: April 18, 2012, 09:46:38 pm »

Cevitil ponders his task. He has to get his targets all together, possibly after the feast, and shout Grathos' name. Logic says it should be fairly easy, but few things really are. For now, Cevitil will wait, and hopefully learn.

Wait... and hopefully learn. Attempt to send out an aura of confidence and friendliness. Maybe attempt to meet some friendly humans to have a discussion with... maybe?
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: April 18, 2012, 09:53:43 pm »

Wait... and hopefully learn.
Learn ...what?

Attempt to send out an aura of confidence and friendliness.
How are you going to "send out" an aura of anything? You don't have godly powers to control minds.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 136