Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210856 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 43: Burning Yourself, Retreating, Giant Snake.
« Reply #1410 on: April 13, 2012, 11:57:20 pm »

Thank you, I will add you in next turn.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: April 14, 2012, 12:32:25 am »

Derp. Lick my wounds and spend the turn resting up.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: April 14, 2012, 01:03:38 am »

Merysta takes a femur to gnaw on and goes over to her mother to lie at her feet and chew on the bone, pretty much content with how things are going right now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: April 14, 2012, 03:45:01 am »

Derp. Lick my wounds and spend the turn resting up.
To me it sounds kind of impossible to lick your wounds beneath your scales. Just saying.

Merysta takes a femur to gnaw on and goes over to her mother to lie at her feet and chew on the bone, pretty much content with how things are going right now.
Is that waiting a turn or is it something else?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: April 14, 2012, 07:58:32 am »

Anthramarux pointed to the group of knights with a claw and spoke to them.

"Ah, good afternoon.

I'm looking for Sir Gunstun, second-in-command of the knights of Albreac, and second-in-command of the Swordsborn?

We need to talk."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: April 14, 2012, 09:20:04 am »

(Well, Merysta's still a babeh and I didn't want her to always be running away from her mother; that'd feel kind of mean. If it does mean waiting a turn, then I guess so.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: April 14, 2012, 04:08:23 pm »

Well, there's always things you can do as a baby without running away. Like trying to crack straight through bones with your teeth, or examining bones for weak spots, or babbling incoherently but cutely at your mother in an attempt to gain shiny objects. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: April 14, 2012, 04:44:09 pm »

(I might... we'll have to see. ^^^)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: April 14, 2012, 06:36:37 pm »

@SC: The early stage is more for Tarran to figure out what sort of Dragon you are going to play, so try to use it for character development as well. It helps him write more exciting turns for you later.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: April 14, 2012, 07:01:27 pm »

I want a sheet!

Name: Vector Rensabon III
Body:
  Head: Rough
  Horns: Small Horns
  Claws: Normal
  Scale Color: Green
  Body length: Long
  Spine stiffness: Standerd
  Tail: Blade end
  Breath: Poison
Stats:
  Strength: 80
  Agility: 100
  Intelligence: 30
  Toughness: 50
  Charisma: 30
 Infamous: 42
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: April 14, 2012, 07:09:43 pm »

@SC: The early stage is more for Tarran to figure out what sort of Dragon you are going to play, so try to use it for character development as well. It helps him write more exciting turns for you later.

(I have read the thread, you know. :C Anyway, I think I've pretty firmly established Merysta as being about as curious as a cat by now. ^^^ If we get a mini-turn I'll probably have her find some trouble to get into.)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: April 14, 2012, 07:44:52 pm »

The early stage is more for Tarran to figure out what sort of Dragon you are going to play,
Partially true. It only sets the mood for what kind of dragons I'm supposed to imagine in my mind aside from the personality traits you picked at the start. But besides that it doesn't actually tell me anything else.

In reality, the early stages are for, well, doing stuff that may screw you over severely in the future or give you a great boon without needing fighting or searching.

It helps him write more exciting turns for you later.
Maybe. Personally, I don't know if it helps me at all.

I want a sheet!
...Uh. Huh. I didn't think that I was preventing people from having sheets. :P

Added to the waiting list.

(If we get a mini-turn I'll probably have her find some trouble to get into.)
What do you mean 'if'? You have full control of your action until I post the turn.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:49:44 pm by Tarran »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: April 14, 2012, 07:59:58 pm »

(Other than scamper back to the treasure room I can't think of much a baby dragon operating primarily on instinct would do, so unless something happens I'm sticking with my current action. That's all I meant. ^^^;)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: April 14, 2012, 09:07:17 pm »

Here I am. Waitlist time.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I had an error in it. I fixed it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 07:41:52 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: April 14, 2012, 10:22:37 pm »

Added to the waiting list.

Fun fact: If I still only had 9 players and moved a player to the waiting list, I would once again have as many waiting listers as players.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 136