Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210670 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 37: Mighty Squirrel, Magics, Rough Entrance.
« Reply #1095 on: February 24, 2012, 08:13:43 am »

It will add character, plus i never planed for Ramoth to be a fighter, this just means i cant splash out a little for now

Find shelter, and maybe some food, but it should be in a direction AWAY from mother's corpse
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: February 24, 2012, 02:39:28 pm »

Cevitil breathes lightning on the squirrel. If the squirrel really does turn out to be some kind of powerful demon, FLY/RUN AWAY.

Find shelter, and maybe some food, but it should be in a direction AWAY from mother's corpse
Who's saying she's dead?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: February 24, 2012, 08:41:31 pm »

Assumptions are, the little hatchling thinks she is dead
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: February 25, 2012, 06:41:06 am »

Mini turn 1

Crawl into an corner under the hay and sulk, i suck and have the right colour.
You wimp out and crawl into a corner. You suck. :(

Scientia nodded slightly, miffed but not all that surprised by the lack of specific directions. Did all two legged beings take everything this literally? "Thank you again, I wish you luck in your future endeavors." With that, she took off.

Search for a temple to Olden.
You look around fo-

Oh, well, that was easy. The temples are very large and, what do you know, they aren't hard to find.

A quick talk with priests points you towards the right temple.

Cevitil breathes lightning on the squirrel. If the squirrel really does turn out to be some kind of powerful demon, FLY/RUN AWAY.
You breath lightning on the squirrel. It explodes in a energized cloud of gore.

...Honestly? What did that squirrel ever do to you?!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: February 25, 2012, 07:20:31 am »

Ah, well second times the charm for climbing, right? right??
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 02:54:08 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: February 25, 2012, 03:59:30 pm »

Search around my new location for any settlements or other humanoid inhabitants. If found, approach, introduce self, and ask who they are and what they're doing here.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: February 25, 2012, 05:46:00 pm »

Here's my character's Sheet.

Spoiler: Jaydenhal (click to show/hide)
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: February 25, 2012, 05:54:29 pm »

And lo, the slot is filled.

The waiting list is a lot smaller than it used to be.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: February 25, 2012, 05:59:20 pm »

Enter the church, take a look around for a good chaos mage.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: February 25, 2012, 06:21:06 pm »

I'll just get this done now because I don't want it hanging in my mind and because it's not worth a turn or waiting for another miniturn.

Enter the church, take a look around for a good chaos mage.
You enter the TEMPLE and look around for chaos mages.

As it turns out, the temple is completely devoid of Chaos mages and all traces of Chaos magic. Curious.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: February 25, 2012, 06:25:57 pm »

Oh what the hell. Is this place a center of order magic or something?

Look around for a nearby priest. "I was told that I could come here for help in dealing with chaos magic. Is this true?"
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: February 25, 2012, 06:32:20 pm »

Oh what the hell. Is this place a center of order magic or something?
No. Chaos magic is banned by Olden.

Look around for a nearby priest. "I was told that I could come here for help in dealing with chaos magic. Is this true?"
You look to a nearby priest, and tell him that you could come here to deal with chaos magic.

She looks at you in a serious tone. "Chaos magic? Yes, dragon, we can deal with chaos magic. Where is and what is the corruption?"

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: February 25, 2012, 06:36:00 pm »

"Well, in a technical sense, I wish to know what exactly it's doing first. There is a collection of black monoliths warping plantlife, I suppose would be an accurate summation. Does that sound familiar?"
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 06:39:19 pm by dermonster »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: February 25, 2012, 06:42:07 pm »

"Well, in a technical sense, I wish to know what exactly it's doing first. There is a collection of black monoliths warping plantlife, I suppose would be an accurate summation. Does that sound familiar?"
She looks annoyed. "Yes that sounds familiar. Pahhosag is trying to anger Olden by putting up those monoliths randomly across the world just so it can affect anything that is around. He's been doing it for at least twenty years now. Where are they?"

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: February 25, 2012, 06:47:46 pm »

"Hmf. God of chaos? I'll have nothing to do with him if I can help it. They're (Direction to groves from city, distance in miles.) that way. One is fairly weak, but the other is dense and strong. Shall I lead you?"
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 136