Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 600 601 [602] 603 604 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 286636 times)

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #9015 on: December 15, 2011, 03:12:16 pm »

Can anyone check the frst post in the previous page?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 03:29:54 pm by Azthor »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9016 on: December 15, 2011, 05:06:41 pm »

Course you could, although it might be slow if you don't be creative. Take Locanil (I use this guy as an example far too much) for chance, he started with no ducats and a large amount of knowledge and ended the game with 1 ducat....I wasn't very good at utilizing my resources. Nearly built a school and scribe business, then the scribes left...Still, I didn't even use one ducat.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9017 on: December 15, 2011, 05:51:38 pm »

Actually, CG stated it will cost 10d.
So I'm not going to do that.

Also: Does the Taloist religion say that bathing is a sin?

Its 10d for the arms industrial, not a bank

Can anyone check the frst post in the previous page?

this is a terrible thing to say, because we all have differing posts-per-page set up
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #9018 on: December 15, 2011, 05:52:40 pm »

Why doesn't anyone ever say, "Hey, why don't e send William after him? He's a pyschopath, he's tooken a castle by himself before. But if he dies no one will miss him."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9019 on: December 15, 2011, 05:56:29 pm »

@Fili: Your wish is my command. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9020 on: December 15, 2011, 06:09:14 pm »

Oh, hey.
CG, if you are doing rolls: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=93916.msg2811618#msg2811618.

Azthor: There are no rules against making money in creative manners. Although ducats represent large quantities of money- you don't need them unless you want to do something major like build buildings or raise armies.

Fil: Every good Taloisist knows that too much fresh water is bad for you, but I doubt it is actually a sin to bathe in it. I mean, washing off dirt in the river, paddling around in a pond; no one is going to get excommunicated for that. That would be silly.

Long Live United Forenia!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9021 on: December 15, 2011, 06:11:26 pm »

No one knows where William is, though. Last anyone heard he was GTFO of Ligoria on pain of death. :\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #9022 on: December 15, 2011, 06:13:08 pm »

So if I built a bathhouse for William, the Guard, and his ((Willing)) lackeys, I wouldn't be bothererd killed by the religious people?

Tala sent William a birthday party invitation. Maybe that should be rolled to see if it gets to Will or does it autosuceed?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:15:20 pm by filiusenox »

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9023 on: December 15, 2011, 06:17:22 pm »

Nuke? CG? Approve my new character!
1 Regiment, Raider upgrade, and a trait that gives me better raiding (like on a 3+ rather than a 4+)

And raiding Polca. Cause..yknow..yeah. I want me some of that.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9024 on: December 15, 2011, 06:25:21 pm »

Oh, right, I forgot about that. William, if I remember correctly, is a member of the Dragon Empire thanks to Retcyl's branding, so if she sent it through their channels it probably would reach him since Retcyl at least knows where he went. But he's still a member of the DE, so I don't think many are going to look too fondly on his return... :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #9025 on: December 15, 2011, 06:26:58 pm »

William is a member of the Hatcuri Empire...Not the DE...

Anyway: I eagerly await your raiding, Terenos.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9026 on: December 15, 2011, 06:29:36 pm »

Terenos: SHAME. What is this, what is this. This game, is it about mechanics now? Are we playing glorified chess here? You list your starting resources without even mentioning your character's name.

Oh, right, I forgot about that. William, if I remember correctly, is a member of the Dragon Empire thanks to Retcyl's branding, so if she sent it through their channels it probably would reach him since Retcyl at least knows where he went. But he's still a member of the DE, so I don't think many are going to look too fondly on his return... :P
The Hacturi Empire and the Dragon Empire are two different things. In fact, they are (ideological) enemies. The DE's vaguely defined rulers (the titular Dragons) are rogue hacturi, or something. Secretly. Or something.
Long Live United Forenia!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9027 on: December 15, 2011, 06:35:12 pm »

Ah. I was under the impression Retcyl was a member of the DE, not the HE... so I guess my entire previous post is invalid since Tala's a spy for the DE, unless I've gotten that completely wrong too. In which case, @_@

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9028 on: December 15, 2011, 06:36:19 pm »

Pfffffft Who needs a name?
You all know I'm just going to do something silly. Lets recap:
Terenos d'Avistral (The BLACK SHADOW!)
The Arctic Fox
??? (The...Chautruse..(okay I cannot spell that)..Owl?)

Mostly though I was just finding out if my trait was acceptable. I'll come up with a name and a ridiculous nickname later.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9029 on: December 15, 2011, 06:44:42 pm »

Dude, you should totally name the guy SHAME. It'll be a sly reference to Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening that anyone who misses this post won't get. ^^^
Pages: 1 ... 600 601 [602] 603 604 ... 634