Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 287116 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #8685 on: December 06, 2011, 05:07:00 pm »

[4-1] The men seem... surprised by your actions, but the sense of haste instilled by the coming battle leaves them no time to think, and they obey your orders and get rid of the body. You will deal with any fallout when the battle is done.

Mrmm. Shit.

Sorry Sheb, just caught that. I guess everyone DOES know.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8686 on: December 06, 2011, 05:07:50 pm »

Who is guarding my tent? my men. Whom therefore I order to get rid of the body? my men. And where is my tent? In the same place where the rest of my regiment is.
essentially, you you used OOC knowledge to start up a rebellion. Not nice.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8687 on: December 06, 2011, 05:09:21 pm »

A rebellion that will get you and a regiment of soldiers killed at best, or you and the whole army at worse...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8688 on: December 06, 2011, 05:10:26 pm »

Okay first of all did you bury the Arctic Fox under your tent? No.
Secondly won't people notice when you just left a tent with a guilty look and moments later, a corpse is carried out?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 05:13:46 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8689 on: December 06, 2011, 05:12:28 pm »

filius, I know you're trying to stir the pot and all, but use your brain, man. Nikephoros would clean the dagger off and sheathe it before he left. ::)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8690 on: December 06, 2011, 05:13:21 pm »

And I DID.

E:

A dagger found its place in Nikephoros' hand, and soon enough it was touching Fox's throat. One quick motion and its all over. Wiping his blade, he motionied to his soldiers to cover up the body in spare cloth and take it our of the tent. Then he returned to his position among his soldiers.

E2: I recall giving wine to the soldiers before we left. Where is that +1 morale bonus to my and Kathos' rolls?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 05:16:33 pm by Ardas »

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8691 on: December 06, 2011, 05:15:14 pm »

Sorry, fixed.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8692 on: December 06, 2011, 05:17:18 pm »

Well, we need better map then. My reading of the situation was that your tent and the Queen's were close by (because you'd want to keep an eye on her if nothing else) surrounded by both your and the Queen's guard. So basically, it'd turn into an epic fun time.

Also, Shootandrun, I'm part of a small scouting squadron which is part of the Royal Guard. You may not have recommended me there, but I had a paper or something from you recommending me as a scout. Except if Taricus rules that I cannot possibly have been part of his guard (and this including the possibilities of a captain deciding I'd made a good, unpaid addition or just wanting to please Thunderblade) I'll keep with this story.

Ardas, I don't want to start a rebellion, my first intention was jsut to ask some nice, PC interaction to the fact that you basically shooted the Queen down and ordered another noble to lock her up, in front of lots of people. I don't want to be mean, but you look like you want to start a civil war: you could just have talked to Laythe and she would have said something like "Oooops, actually not." And she would have looked like a fool, furthering your goals.

If the Queen come and tells me she is okay and stuff, I will go back. :p

Also, I'll wait for Nike or Laythe to say something, I don't want to have twenty post of Sheb and Thunderblade arguing.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8693 on: December 06, 2011, 05:21:26 pm »

Yeah, you couldn't have been, as I do recall you being sent to the scouts AKA the entire regiment of them.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8694 on: December 06, 2011, 05:26:08 pm »

*Shrug* Then I am now Talarous El'Shirron, Adjutant to the late Arctic Fox, I shall proceed with kicking Ligoria's ass over this. Then ,should the DE forces be victorious, it will become a GM controlled faction that either retreats to gain new leadership and come back to give a serious asskicking over this, Or will remain in the area and secure Mileth as a staging ground.

Also, I want it noted that I would never have killed any important figure of Ligoria, simply sent them on their way with a polite request to leave me to my work, and an offer of non-aggression.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8695 on: December 06, 2011, 05:29:31 pm »

I'm afraid you can't do that. Inheritance laws and all...Shame too.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8696 on: December 06, 2011, 05:29:35 pm »

Taricus: I had a full rosters of the troops. Let's say that I wanted to get into the Royal Guards (I am after all here to find good opportunities, not to be a grunt) and used Sir Thunderblade recommendation that I serve as a scout slightly out of purpose. However, I don't think it change much, I just want my posts to make sense.

(Also, I'm like the last PC on your side, trying to make it so that your noble don't betray you. You should be on my side. :p)

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8697 on: December 06, 2011, 05:31:08 pm »

Except for the fact said nobles have a higher amount of favour with the queen...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8698 on: December 06, 2011, 05:32:04 pm »

I move we waive the inheritance laws for me, as I'm playing the antagonist and my character was removed via a series of events that most people would call bullshit over.
The only reason popular support is in favor of the AF dying? Theres more Ligorian affiliated folks than not.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8699 on: December 06, 2011, 05:33:59 pm »

I wasn't in support of AF dieing. Now Polca and by extension William is going to get curbstomped by a mega-powered Ligoria.
Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 634