Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 287186 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #7290 on: November 21, 2011, 03:48:10 am »

Hmm. Maybe I should be a contact of Tala's. Is that OK with you Dwarmin, and if so, is there anything you would want me to scope out?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7291 on: November 21, 2011, 04:02:13 am »

We tend to RP pretty well together, SC-so if your chars can be tied to each other, all the better.

Tala is interested in the movements of her fellow nobles outside the city, of course-and anyone going to join Mileth.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7292 on: November 21, 2011, 04:15:29 am »

Sounds good. ^^^ The only problem I'd have is the same one you have, though: the nobles wouldn't trust me since it would be OOC knowledge I'm a spy. :P Jeez, I need to stop flip-flopping on things like a politician. :\ What if you were to drop hints IC to the other three that you hired someone to help with the war effort? If I make a character with a Tactician upgrade he would be pretty useful to their plans and IC they wouldn't have much of a reason to refuse his assistance.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7293 on: November 21, 2011, 04:39:45 am »

That's great. What we need is more spies! Tala has mentioned she's got a lot of 'family friends'. :P

Also, Too bad Tristan is on the way out for niow, I liked that character.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7294 on: November 21, 2011, 05:18:22 am »

Hopefully you'll like Pasha then. :3 I'm going with a bit less description this time around:

Pasha Dolgorouki - Tactician Rank 1 (and if I can get away with it a personal skill of Stealth Rank 1 in exchange for not starting with a regiment or ducats and such)

A pleasant man in his early twenties, Pasha is well-mannered yet boisterous, enjoying parties - especially ones where large amounts of drink are served and the women are pretty. He has the build of a soldier at six one and two hundred pounds, and although he does have combat training his real asset is a keen tactical mind. His eyes are large and a dark faded green in color and his features are broad and well defined. His ginger hair is fluffy and well-cared for, kept in a shaggy eye-length style at the sides and in a short ponytail in the back. His clothing consists of a tight black shirt, closefitting black pants tucked into brown boots normally worn by naval captains, a gray-lacquered lamellar cuirass with attached leather tasset that covers his legs from hips to knees, and steel pauldrons strapped to his armor. They are mismatched, with the left pauldron smooth and the right pauldron spiked. From the pauldrons hang a light blue cape, a solid color unmarred by any sort of symbol. Strapped to his waist are a shaska and a knife with a slightly curved handle. He wears leather gloves which are also weapons; the knuckles are loaded with iron and a knife is concealed in the palm of the left one, which when extended comes out at the 'bottom' of the hand and while only two inches long is meant to be used in extremely close combat as a last resort... and it doesn't need much length to deal severe damage.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #7295 on: November 21, 2011, 06:45:05 am »

@CG: Really? People don't care that a city close to Ligoria is being occupied? Isn't the threat of invasion enough to justify build-up? But again, its just the rabble on the streets, I don't expect them to be thinking beyond what will they drink tonight.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7296 on: November 21, 2011, 11:08:34 am »

Nope, they don't mind, becuase they dislike the queen and a new and peaceful rule would be a nice change of pace.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7297 on: November 21, 2011, 11:14:21 am »

Well, you're hardly a good choice then :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7298 on: November 21, 2011, 11:15:43 am »

Don't push it, i'm still deciding on whether I should burn Talama down or not when I conquer it. :P

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7299 on: November 21, 2011, 11:18:23 am »

Hey, what happens to the giant Laythe statue in the park?

Do you crush it into rubble to serve as material for your new palace, or just leave it there untouched for the effect of irony? lol

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7300 on: November 21, 2011, 11:18:43 am »

Don't push it, i'm still deciding on whether I should burn Talama down or not when I conquer it. :P
See? You just proved me right! XD

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7301 on: November 21, 2011, 11:22:53 am »

Hey, what happens to the giant Laythe statue in the park?

Do you crush it into rubble to serve as material for your new palace, or just leave it there untouched for the effect of irony? lol

Your going to be promoted the instant I conquer Talama for that idea.
Right after your warcrimes trial. :P

Yeah, Im mostly just joking around. But that is a ridiculously good idea.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7302 on: November 21, 2011, 11:25:28 am »

Problem with war crimes trial: No set of defined war crimes :P

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7303 on: November 21, 2011, 11:26:41 am »

Whoops.
That should have been criminal trial.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7304 on: November 21, 2011, 11:29:54 am »

Skyrim.

Sorry. I am clinically incapable of multitasking effectively.

What did I miss? Anything important? Anything I need to do?
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 634