Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 289227 times)

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #1275 on: August 20, 2011, 11:31:02 am »

There's no need to go for extrme realism. It could be a propaganda piece commissioned by Aulon and Trubaldsome all we know.
Ack 'spose, decisions, decisions, well as you can see far from finished so I can still change stuff arround, details need sorting and shading, all the rest but just to give an idea here you go:

Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #1276 on: August 20, 2011, 11:32:39 am »

I can't keep up anymore. I was going to try and read the 50 pages since I last read, but just skipped ahead. Anyway, I know that Meng(ashton) is here to help me...but I can't figure out a way to escape with him/talk to him in private. Sigh...

And once more epic battles and political stuff...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: August 20, 2011, 11:58:57 am »

Ermmm...Ashton your characther is completly off...Kain was the one looking for workers...and Kyutzain was one that wandered off...He doesn't have a penny to his name...and he's not a noble...I just think hes a simple solider...
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #1278 on: August 20, 2011, 12:08:40 pm »

I barely know what's completely happened and I've been in since near the beginning.  :P
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: August 20, 2011, 12:14:43 pm »

I've been on since page ten and i still have no clue on what in the hells have been going on...This games is a deep as a pros...erm...cave....Yeah...

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #1280 on: August 20, 2011, 12:32:45 pm »

By the way filiusenox, I am a lesser noble's son. Not from Elbreth or any nearby land that would make is mean something, but I still am.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: August 20, 2011, 12:36:06 pm »

I was the first person to join, and I only know what's going on with my character and those important to his plotline.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #1282 on: August 20, 2011, 12:38:37 pm »

I was the first person to join, and I only know what's going on with my character and those important to his plotline.

You forget yourself, the king was obviously first.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: August 20, 2011, 12:44:42 pm »

Aww... Why'd nobody tell me this before I tracked him down through all of the eelspine? Well I have a plan if what I think is going to happen, happens, and also I've said it now so in good RPing style I can't take back my words *glances at a certain assassin*  :P
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: August 20, 2011, 12:47:15 pm »

Kain would still pay you for returning Kyutzain...It would only be like .1 of a ducat or so though...Maybe a house on the side.
That is of course...If Kyutzain can remember where in the hell the Clan of Raiders are and the tomb.

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #1285 on: August 20, 2011, 12:56:35 pm »

I get to make copies of most of the maps correct? So I'll still know.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: August 20, 2011, 01:07:56 pm »

Feel free to take a break if you need to, Iituem. You sure as hell deserve it, and I don't think anyone can really blame you. If when you get back you still feel like taking a longer break/stepping away from GMing, I'd be willing to step up to the plate during an extended hiatus.

Anyways, I was talking to a friend of mine and apparently there is a way to set up private pages on Wikia. I think if I can figure out how to do this, we could have a few GM only pages where people can jot down plot-notes. That way nobody ever really feels like they're stepping on people's toes and GMing is a bit easier on everyone because all the facts are collected somewhere -- which will negate a need for searching through 123 pages (or however much it was).

Also, I hope Ashton and Kytuzian know that they're close enough to the guards that said guards will get a roll to overhear them and report them to the Nahk.

E: I think there was some consensus in the IC thread that it was OK for me to roll for the Doctor even though I knew him IRL due to familial connections.
Since I know the McKinley battle strategies (Sort of) I'll start doing that. Unless one of the other new GMs is already in charge of the Weylands.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 01:10:34 pm by thatkid »
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: August 20, 2011, 01:15:56 pm »

Also, I hope Ashton and Kytuzian know that they're close enough to the guards that said guards will get a roll to overhear them and report them to the Nahk.
I really hope that's as in 2, they get a bit suspicious after hearing something of and 1 they hear most of it 'cos if my odds are worse than that I'm screwed  :-X
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: August 20, 2011, 01:32:43 pm »

So do we have established GMs ? Is it ok to make moves now? I can wait if there are any other details that need discussing.

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
  • This space has been left blank by the user.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: August 20, 2011, 01:54:30 pm »

So do we have established GMs ? Is it ok to make moves now? I can wait if there are any other details that need discussing.
Iiteum gave the OK on posting actions.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 634