Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 577

Author Topic: Games you wish existed  (Read 955362 times)

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Games you wish existed
« Reply #4995 on: March 02, 2015, 02:25:44 pm »

I am actually working on a game like that right now...not that I expect to have anything playable any time soon.

The premise is that you are a fallen god and you "make" the first people (other fallen gods from the same event also do the same thing) and you progress from a small primitive cave man style tribe up to a more advanced culture

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4996 on: March 02, 2015, 10:55:02 pm »

Isn't that the game that Molyneux wanted to make and then didn't really?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4997 on: March 03, 2015, 12:24:15 am »

Oh Molyneux...

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4998 on: March 03, 2015, 01:10:45 am »

Which one? :P
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4999 on: March 03, 2015, 01:18:31 am »

I don't know much about him but it was my understanding that the description you just gave describes ALL of his games.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5000 on: March 03, 2015, 01:50:19 am »

More or less...he has has a way of promising a mountain and delivering a simple stone.

None of his games are terrible per se but they are always over hyped and over promised

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5001 on: March 03, 2015, 02:55:22 am »

A L'Ecole du Libertinage themed dating simulator.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5002 on: March 05, 2015, 02:32:33 am »

I had an idea a while back for a shooter where you play as a kitten who works as an exterminator, and you go into these little mouse cities that are themed after whatever kind of building the mice are infesting and you gun them all down. Sort of a combination of Hotline Miami, Postal, and ]i]Grand Theft Auto[/i], but woth funny animals and corpses that can be devoured for bonuses and/or powerups.
What is TPP
----------------------
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5003 on: March 05, 2015, 04:53:03 am »

An XCOM clone where you control a company/organization that cleans up worlds after various apocalypses such as nuclear bombings, demon invasions, meteor strikes, nanomachines, etc. and each apocalypse presents its own threats.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Antioch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5004 on: March 05, 2015, 06:20:33 am »

Dwarf fortress with a decent UI and graphics support.
You finish ripping the human corpse of Sigmund into pieces.
This raw flesh tastes delicious!

Cowboy Colt

• Bay Watcher
  • You're gonna carry that weight.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5005 on: March 05, 2015, 06:21:56 am »

I had an idea a while back for a shooter where you play as a kitten who works as an exterminator, and you go into these little mouse cities that are themed after whatever kind of building the mice are infesting and you gun them all down. Sort of a combination of Hotline Miami, Postal, and ]i]Grand Theft Auto[/i], but woth funny animals and corpses that can be devoured for bonuses and/or powerups.
That is super dark...I like it.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5006 on: March 05, 2015, 08:25:53 am »

And we shall call it, Asexual Attack Cat.
Hue Hue Hue.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5007 on: March 09, 2015, 03:31:29 am »

An XCOM clone where you control a company/organization that cleans up worlds after various apocalypses such as nuclear bombings, demon invasions, meteor strikes, nanomachines, etc. and each apocalypse presents its own threats.
Clean up as in making it safe for its old inhabitants, or killing them off for someone else to take over?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5008 on: March 09, 2015, 03:37:28 am »

More or less...he has has a way of promising a mountain and delivering a simple stone.

None of his games are terrible per se but they are always over hyped and over promised

It probably tells a lot about him that I knew who you were talking about from this post, before I read the previous page.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5009 on: March 09, 2015, 04:18:51 am »

Clean up as in making it safe for its old inhabitants, or killing them off for someone else to take over?

or possibly just literally clearing away rubble and bodies
What is TPP
----------------------
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 577