Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37

Author Topic: Personification- A god-like god game  (Read 51553 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Personification- A god-like god game
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 07:35:44 pm »

Organis wins... The other personifications may appear....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what you are and your purpose. You are Organis, the Personification of Mutations. By your hand life itself will change in shape, in mind, and ability. But there is something wrong..There are black shadows around you, they envelope you and become one... You are not Organis the lord of Mutations, but Organis the Mad Lord of Mutations!

You notice your surroundings. It is infinite in size and changes colour nearly constanly...There is no wind, no sun, and yet there is light. You see lights appear and diminish in the distance. Even farther are great holes...Some of the lights seem to go into them...

What Shall We do?

Stats
Belief 5000pts
Drain Per turn- 0pts (Due to void)

(I voted for Mad Organis as well to break the vote.)

Traits of Organis
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:44:55 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 08:21:28 pm »

Well, obviously we have to start from scratch. It would be too boring to work with pre-made civs, even if they are more advanced, more beneficial, and easier to up with. Not quite sure what we should go for - generic blobs that mature into different monsters might be fun.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 09:04:27 pm »

I agree with fellow comrade penguin.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2011, 09:21:36 pm »

I say we start with the most modular thing possible: a living cube.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2011, 09:31:56 pm »

None of you guys want to leave our little birthplace? (To clarify, the holes lead into different worlds)

I guess we could try making something here...But personifications will keep materialising here.

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2011, 09:33:46 pm »

look down into each hole.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

mcdonaldjord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2011, 11:01:49 pm »

Also, Grow beard.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2011, 11:37:35 pm »

I suppose the personification of mutations and madness would make a pretty good guardian/ruler of the place where nonexistence splits out personifications. Plus it's that kind of out-of-the-box thinking that proves we're insane. At the very least we might be able to find someone we have stuff in common with and become good friends. That is, before we backstab them, only to apologize, promise to never do it again, and then do it again. Preferably someone sane, weak, gullible, and prone to abusive relationships. Perhaps the personification of bacteria... if they don't know the true power of bacteria, that is. We don't want to backstab Pestilence, just the brewer, cheese maker, digestion enhancer, vital farmhand, potential pharmacologist...

By the way, can we om nom nom other personifications for their power at the cost of with the extra benefit of losing sanity? If so, backstabbing might have its benefits when done right.

Edit: Also grow a beard. We neeeeed it. And learn as much as we can about the various holes without being sucked into them.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 11:39:43 pm by peglegpengeuin »

mr. macduggan

• Bay Watcher
  • HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2011, 11:50:07 pm »

I also vote that we set up shop RIGHT HERE IN THE VOID. It's guaranteed to not only piss the other gods off, but also make them think that organis is quite insane. Which he is.  :P 
Flooding the area with magma removes blood, dust, vomit, goo, mud, and dwarves.
Also, I'm composing digital music over in the Forum Games part of the forums!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2011, 12:43:45 am »

I suppose the personification of mutations and madness would make a pretty good guardian/ruler of the place where nonexistence splits out personifications. Plus it's that kind of out-of-the-box thinking that proves we're insane. At the very least we might be able to find someone we have stuff in common with and become good friends. That is, before we backstab them, only to apologize, promise to never do it again, and then do it again. Preferably someone sane, weak, gullible, and prone to abusive relationships. Perhaps the personification of bacteria... if they don't know the true power of bacteria, that is. We don't want to backstab Pestilence, just the brewer, cheese maker, digestion enhancer, vital farmhand, potential pharmacologist...

By the way, can we om nom nom other personifications for their power at the cost of with the extra benefit of losing sanity? If so, backstabbing might have its benefits when done right.

Edit: Also grow a beard. We neeeeed it. And learn as much as we can about the various holes without being sucked into them.

Actually, I was planning to put up stats and info for eating/enslaving other personifications

Also, Grow beard.

You can't grow a beard without a body  :P Unless of course you want to be a giant sentient beard....course we are mad...

Update very soon...just need to organize a bit
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 01:04:40 am »

Ah the glory of madness! No one expects you to do things right nor do you have to do the smart thing. You've decided to inhabit the Void!

Here in the void there is no worshipers, no source of power, not even a little matter! But who cares, We're madness/mutation incarnate!
It gets a bit lonely here doesn't it? Lets make something.

(3+1) You are able to create a small cube. it has little hairs growing over it. Unfortunately for you, life is not meant to exist in the Void. Your friend soon dies. He died happy anyway, he did live after all why wouldn't he be happy? -100 Belief

You also decide to check out a few of the holes. You come near a group of them... They seem huge yet extremely far off. You know if you just moved a bit closer you would be in the hole, and yet you can see lights a distance away being sucked into the holes. Through the holes you can see a crimson burning sphere, a giant blue-green planet, and in the last hole you can see a brownish planet covered by clouds and there seems to be some kind of "light" emanating from parts of it...

You return to where you where before (or at least you think where you were, your madness and the ever-changing state of the void doesn't help)

Stats
Belief 4900 (From creation)
Drain 0pts

Traits of Organis
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

NOTE: I've added a little bit more to the OP, it pertains to devouring personifications. Very little
Note: Please Bolden your suggestions.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:29:16 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 01:28:06 am »

We don't need squishy lifeforms anyway... we can use ROBOTS. Wait, would robots work here? If not, we can always make some eldritch abominations. Those things are pretty durable, I think.

And if all else fails, we have the holes. So many, many holes. So long as we're careful about it and don't get sucked in, we should be able to spread our name to countless universes. Even if that level of believer only nets us 1 belief each. I wonder... can robots spread the glorious name of Organis through the infinite cosmos? If so, then hell yeah.

Of course, having to make each robot can wear one's belief out. Perhaps there is something else we can create? Something that reproduces or is really cheap to make. Hmm... if we can make a robot, then we should be able to make a bubble city filled with oxygen, artificial gravity, eldritch abominations, and fluffy bunnies, among other necessities. Good thing this place offers a source of light. It's probably not the sort of light compatible with normal plants, so we'll have to give our followers special crops. Preferably the kind that grows eyeballs.

Edit: In case it's not clear, I'm suggesting that the eldritch abominations be our followers. I assume abominations can breed. If not, let the fluffy bunnies follow. Or if we're especially mad, let both worship us.

Double edit: For an extra layer of awesome, make the bubble city also a robot.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:36:05 am by peglegpengeuin »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 01:53:10 am »

We cant make an actual robot as we're a personification of mutation...MUTATION MUTATION (enough of a hint?)

Also we'll need to use a lot of belief to create an abomination. More than we have right now....

Also we don't need to reside in the universes...Just need to get belief from the universes....

I give ya guys too many hints..Must be more silent!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:57:08 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 02:23:47 am »

Ooooh, mutation... I think I get it. Actually I don't. Unless you mean to create mutants over the holes so they can get through before horribly dying. But they cost 100 belief each, and we're not made of the stuff. Oh wait, yeah we are. Anyway, it'll be hard to take care of them without having direct contact with them. Wait, can we yell at them through the holes? But if they were eldritch abominations, then they wouldn't need much help. For the record, how much would such a manifestation of our insanity cost, assuming we gave them procreation powers?

Also, quite important - do the various civilizations inside the holes speak Common? If not, then I can't see our mutant pals recruiting, or even making sense to hole natives. Kind of hard to spread praise without a common language.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 02:28:25 am »

I would say each group speak different languages, most of the time....As a personification I'll say we can talk easily to anyone and they will understand.

Also no...You don't got it....No more hints for you, sorry.

A small bit of us...probably 2000pts

Something like us...probably 50000pts.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:30:41 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37