Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 70

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Game Over! Demonic Victory  (Read 278190 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 -Day 4 - 2 Replacements STILL needed
« Reply #630 on: September 02, 2011, 03:30:35 pm »

Sorry, I'll fix that for people using the lurker tracker.
Leafsnail, please explain your status as a changer.

Also, Nuke was a Survivor and Lordnincompoop is a Protector.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 02, 2011, 03:52:40 pm »

Just got my Internet back, and am busy rereading the events of the last week or so. Some quick statements before I head to work.

1) Crown, please share any information you were able to divine from the dead last night. Be helpful and all that.
2) Vector/Nuke9.13 was a Witch, which means (s)he started with a Coven-Buddy. Knowing what (s)he told that Coven-Buddy would be valuable, so if they'd like to step forward that'd be 3 shades of awesome.
3) Seeing the arson-kill, I assume there's a Monster Hunter in our midst. Provided they're not Vamp'd, this is great; it lets us take out a second suspect post-lynch. Whoever you are, Don't Claim.
4) Toaster, I assume I still have my res powers, though it wasn't stated explicitly on my return. I'll confirm this with Mephansteras.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 02, 2011, 04:20:10 pm »

3) Seeing the arson-kill, I assume there's a Monster Hunter in our midst. Provided they're not Vamp'd, this is great; it lets us take out a second suspect post-lynch. Whoever you are, Don't Claim.

Instead of a monster hunter it was probably somebody who took the devil's deal. Since I doubt a Vampire would waste a one shot kill (which I'm reasonably certain the devil's deal is) on another vampire, it's reasonable to assume that whoever did it was town when they did it.

They probably should claim.

Sorry, I'll fix that for people using the lurker tracker.
Leafsnail, please explain your status as a changer.

Also, Nuke was a Survivor and Lordnincompoop is a Protector.

What are you claiming to be?

I'll note that in Supernatural 3, Changer was for Priests and Vampire Lords, and I doubt there's another Priest in the game.

'Splain yourself, Leafsnail.

Well I'm atleast glad the continuity of the flavor is left intact.

As opening posts for the day go, this is pretty lackluster.

Anyways, somebody dropped by and locked me in my house. I assume it was Toaster.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 02, 2011, 04:26:28 pm »

What are you claiming to be?
I would be the magical, mystical Fortune Teller.

Also, each inspect also included three cards along with their role type. I don't think it is that important beyond flavour, but who knows.

(Night): (Player), (Role), (Cards)
N1: Vector, Survivor, Maiden, Rose, Moon.
N2: Lordnincompoop, Protector, Shield, Sun, Star.
N3: Leafsnail, Changer, Fool, Wiseman, Peddler.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 02, 2011, 04:34:51 pm »

Oh yea, that reminds me. Who was approched last night by the devil? And did you accept?
Better be honest, because if you lie then somebody might be tempted to take the offer next time, and if they do then the three of you are gone.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #635 on: September 02, 2011, 06:21:57 pm »

Oh yea, that reminds me. Who was approched last night by the devil? And did you accept?
Better be honest, because if you lie then somebody might be tempted to take the offer next time, and if they do then the three of you are gone.
I was approached, and I took it to kill NUKE9.13. I was hoping for lord, but at the very least, he was a slave. Also, I did not talk to the dead.

Anyway, I'm going to guess that the cards relate to roles. I'm also willing to bet that Leafsnail is the devil. The people who sell their souls are fools, the wiseman rejects his offer, and he is the peddler that peddles power for souls.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: September 02, 2011, 06:26:45 pm »

Well if anybody else accepts the offer, your fucked, and so if the first person who has yet to claim, assuming they took the offer.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 02, 2011, 08:16:34 pm »

Also, is this the sort of time when we mass claim, or not?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 02, 2011, 08:28:01 pm »

I'm all for it.

For completeness, I am a Guard, who is a jailkeeper- I lock the target in and keep them out.

N1 I locked up Dariush.  Nobody visited him.
N2 I locked up Solifuge.  Nobody visited him.
N3 I locked up Jim Groovester.  Nobody visited him.

Assuming two starting vamps (Lord + Slave[Dariush]), and a convert each night, with Dariush and Nuke dead that leaves three vamps, one of which is the lord.  Hmm.

Solifuge:  Why did you not raise Jokerman?

Max:

So how do you know two people have already taken the deal, Mr. Devil?

Too bad you're not worth a lynch.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: September 02, 2011, 08:31:11 pm »

Because I asked who was offered the deal before when Josh bought it up, and nobody claimed. It makes sense that who ever it was offered too took the deal.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 02, 2011, 08:33:59 pm »

Uh huh.

Why did you inspect the people you claim to have inspected?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: September 02, 2011, 08:36:59 pm »

I don't get to know what sort of alignment people have, just what sort of role, so at first I thought I would inspect people who had a good chance to live, and low chance to be inspected by others, so that I could be a lie detector come mass claim. Then we found out we had vampires, and my role was some what useful for finding them, so I needed somebody who had been slipping under the radar. It came down to Joker or Leaf, so the best thing to do was lynch one and inspect the other.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: September 02, 2011, 08:53:10 pm »

Also, is this the sort of time when we mass claim, or not?

Might as well.

I'm a Dreamwalker. Nights 1 and 2 I didn't see anything. Night 3, I got to see Toaster come to my house and lock me up. This was in addition to the knock on my door alerting me that I was being locked in my room.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 02, 2011, 08:58:17 pm »

What does a dreamwalker do exactly?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Supernatural 4
« Reply #644 on: September 02, 2011, 09:02:15 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Leafsnail: CrownOfFire, Jim Groovester, Max White

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 70