Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 70

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Game Over! Demonic Victory  (Read 278187 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Day 3 - 2 Replacements needed
« Reply #615 on: August 29, 2011, 06:59:04 am »

Right, after reading a bit, I think I've come to the conclusion that Jokerman really needs to post more, but is probably town.

NUKE9/13, on the other hand... Well, let's start with a bit of hypocrisy (two links there). Add a glass of WIFOM. Put it all together, and we end up with a nice plate of bullshit.
1)Not scum
2)Definitely not the Vampire Lord
3)I explained in the very post why your vote for BD was less valid than mine. To wit: because you were voting him solely because he was absent.
4)No, its not wifom. Please don't buzzword me. WIFOM is where the scum probably did something, but may have done the opposite because you thought they would do the first. However, this only works in situations where the second option is not bat-fuck-retarded, eg. trying to lynch your cult leader at the end of the day.
5)How, pray, is that bullshit?

Nuke: 537 is bad.  You say that active players look town (to avoid arguments?) and then contradict previous reasoning to vote someone who can't respond.
I did say 'in spite of'. I didn't want to vote for anyone, really. The tiny suspicion was all I had, and at the time, I felt I had to vote for someone, lest we simply lynch nobody. Then CoF came along and did his thing, and destroyed that scrap of suspicion for me too.

Anyway.
I have no idea who the Vampire Lord is. However, having run the numbers, it would be better to lynch a potential Lord than lynch a confirmed cultist at the moment, so... yeah, I'm kinda stuck here.
I don't exactly see why jokerman is the lord, but not to such a degree that I might contradict others and say that he definitely isn't, and in the absence of suspicions of my own, well, I'm willing to let him die.
Long Live United Forenia!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: August 29, 2011, 11:33:36 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
CrownOfFire: Solifuge
Jokerman-EXE: JoshuaFH, Max White, Toaster
Max White: Jim Groovester
NUKE9.13: CrownOfFire, Leafsnail

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Today
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: August 29, 2011, 12:44:06 pm »

Extend.  This day should not end with nearly half the people not voting.

Irony:  Soli should still have his res, assuming he isn't a demon.  If he is a demon, I wish he'd kill Crown for us.

Hey Soli, can you kill Crown, please?  If you're a demon, of course.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #618 on: August 29, 2011, 02:33:40 pm »

Of course, if I do die, that would confirm Solifuge as a demon. And guess who'd get lynched the next day?

Speaking of which, why would you kill me? If you're that worried, then I'd rather you lynch me.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: August 29, 2011, 02:52:40 pm »

Of course, if I do die, that would confirm Solifuge as a demon. And guess who'd get lynched the next day?

It's win-win for everybody!

Extend.  This day should not end with nearly half the people not voting.

I think we're out of extensions.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: August 29, 2011, 03:26:09 pm »

Irony:  Soli should still have his res, assuming he isn't a demon.  If he is a demon, I wish he'd kill Crown for us.
Then why'd you block him claiming it wouldn't stop a useful action?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: August 29, 2011, 03:30:06 pm »

Crown:
Speaking of which, why would you kill me? If you're that worried, then I'd rather you lynch me.

Because I'd rather lynch your leader.  Lynching a cultist doesn't help us tremendously right now.

Irony:
Then why'd you block him claiming it wouldn't stop a useful action?

There were no townies to res at that point.  I was hoping to stop a potential kill, forgetting that Supernatural demons ignore blocks.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: August 29, 2011, 03:38:28 pm »

Reread on Jokerman is leaning town. Moreso earlier in the game, but enough that I really don't feel comfortable with his current frontrunning.

Efforts continue.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: August 29, 2011, 04:10:47 pm »

Bdthemag, I guess. kilakan was scummy, Bd followed suit. Having trouble getting anything on more active players.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: August 29, 2011, 07:08:45 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
CrownOfFire: Solifuge
Jokerman-EXE: JoshuaFH, Max White, Toaster
Bdthemag: IronyOwl
Max White: Jim Groovester
NUKE9.13: CrownOfFire, Leafsnail

The day drags on, minutes crawling by like hours. The strain seems to much for many of you, and much time is spent in silent contemplation.

And yet, there must be a decision. Someone must die today. But who?

The discussion lasts a long time, and night draws frightfully close as the High Priest calls the day to an end. The scribe announces his tallies, and it seems that Jokerman-EXE will die.

He gives you all a sad look as he is taken up to the executioner's platform. He mutters a quick prayer as the blade drops down.

The High Priest then goes to inspect the body. After a while, he rises up and looks sadly out at the crowd.

"It seems we have lost another innocent today. Jokerman was an upstanding citizen of this township, and I fear we have done this townsman a grave injustice this day. But we will have to save our sorrows for later. Night draws neigh, and I bid you all to your homes. Let us all stay save from the Vampires this night!"

Night has fallen. Send in your actions!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 - Night 3 - 2 Replacements STILL needed
« Reply #625 on: September 02, 2011, 12:31:37 pm »

Dawn arrives with the thick smell of smoke in the air. As you gather in the center courtyard the Captain of the Guard stands up to make an announcement.

“It seems that NUKE9.13 was burned to death last night. Her house caught fire. We’re not quite sure how, there seems little evidence to go by. But we can only assume that foul play was the cause.”

The crowd murmurs. Who did this? And why?

The High Priest steps forward.

“This news is not as dark as we might fear, however.” He says, his voice carrying across the entire courtyard. “It seems that she was both a Witch and a servant of the Vampires. I do not know if the one who did this was on our side or not, but at least we know they were no allies of the Vampire Lord.”

“Now, take your places. You have much work to do, and we are still in grave danger!”

Day 4 has begun. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Wednesday

*Note: NUKE9.13 took over for Vector, hence the character still being female
Come play Mafia with us!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 4 -Day 4 - 2 Replacements STILL needed
« Reply #626 on: September 02, 2011, 12:40:25 pm »

Well I'm atleast glad the continuity of the flavor is left intact.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: September 02, 2011, 12:47:45 pm »

Man, I hate burning to death whilst dressed as a woman. I mean, it was bad enough the first seventeen times, but this time really sucked.

(bah)
Long Live United Forenia!

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 02, 2011, 02:48:22 pm »

Bah. What a way to go. Guess I deserved it for crappy play, but still.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: September 02, 2011, 03:29:58 pm »

Leafsnail[/b], please explain your status as a changer.

Also, Nuke was a Survivor and Lordnincompoop is a Protector.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 70