Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: Dawn of Worlds | The World of Khandor | Age of Creation  (Read 31715 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn of Worlds | The Age of Creation has Begun!
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2011, 07:34:41 pm »

The fuck did this come from?

In any case, I want to join because this game would not exist if I hadn't dug up the rules dead decaying cropse.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2011, 07:35:44 pm »

The fuck did this come from?

In any case, I want to join because this game would not exist if I hadn't dug up the rules dead decaying cropse.
Added to the waiting list, and your sir are awesome due to you showing me a fucking awesome ruleset.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2011, 07:36:39 pm »

The map is ugly as living hell, so I am backing out. Its an uncreative blob of disgusting.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2011, 07:38:37 pm »

The map is ugly as living hell, so I am backing out. Its an uncreative blob of disgusting.
Well excuse me, I don't have any artistic skills and I noted that in the beginning. Hopefully you can find a different game that has a map suited towards your creative genuis.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2011, 07:39:05 pm »

The map does look like a blob of disgusting :D thats what makes it fun!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2011, 07:39:39 pm »

Well I also think it's ugly, but I don't mind since my own.. paint skills are somewhat lacking.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2011, 07:41:21 pm »

The map is ugly because I suck at making maps, so like in Dwarf Fortress use your imagination! If any of you have a better, similar map. Feel free to submit it, its really the best I could do with my artistic skills obviously inferior compared to Johnfalcon  ::)
Welcome to Reality.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2011, 07:43:27 pm »

No. You do not understand. There is not even a bit of effort put into it, and you made it worse due to your lines. Its terrible, awful, and has a gaint hole that could easily be filled will creativity, but is denyed by lazyness. No thank you.

Hell, you could of just filled in the places with the bucket and made triangles for the mountains, I just expected SOME kind of effort.

The map is ugly because I suck at making maps, so like in Dwarf Fortress use your imagination! If any of you have a better, similar map. Feel free to submit it, its really the best I could do with my artistic skills obviously inferior compared to Johnfalcon  ::)
Speaking of which, I, in fact, Do.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2011, 07:44:31 pm »

GOD! Change the thread name quickly! It's so confusing to have two games with same name on top!!!  :P

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2011, 07:44:59 pm »

No. You do not understand. There is not even a bit of effort put into it, and you made it worse due to your lines. Its terrible, awful, and has a gaint hole that could easily be filled will creativity, but is denyed by lazyness. No thank you.

Hell, you could of just filled in the places with the bucket and made triangles for the mountains, I just expected SOME kind of effort.

This is the worst blob of disgusting ive ever seen.

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2011, 07:45:16 pm »

I appreciate the map, but your tone is somewhat impolite. Im stating this again, I am absolutely terrible at making maps and drawing. But yet I wanted to run this game, so if everyone wants to switch maps then we'll switch maps.
Welcome to Reality.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2011, 07:47:19 pm »

Well I can do with either. *shrugs*

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2011, 07:49:06 pm »

Ah fuck it, i'll go with that one. I prefer smaller maps, but whatever. If you already decided to draw something on the map, please re-submit it. The standard 1" rule still applies.
Welcome to Reality.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2011, 07:51:22 pm »

By the way, if that other DOW is to ever start up and get going, I may have to resign from this one's waiting list.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2011, 07:52:39 pm »

By the way, if that other DOW is to ever start up and get going, I may have to resign from this one's waiting list.
Sure thing, whatever floats your boat :)
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17