Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Author Topic: Dawn of Worlds | The World of Khandor | Age of Creation  (Read 31090 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Dawn of Worlds | The World of Khandor | Age of Creation
« on: July 22, 2011, 05:33:58 pm »

Due to the other game not getting off the ground, I decided to run this game. Its basically a fantasy world builder, where the player's play as gods. I'll start off with six players, so jump in before its to late! The rules can be found here

Map
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Player's
1. Furtuka
2. Theodolus
3. Ultimuh
4. Roboboy33
5. Shadenight123
6. anzki4
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:34:45 pm by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 06:01:57 pm »

Huh it's been a while. I remember back when we had three of these games going at once. It was great back then.

In
It's FEF, not FEOF

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 06:03:11 pm »

Haven't read the rules yet, but since I normally miss out on getting in on the first round of these things... IN! Sounds like a grand old time. :)
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 06:07:35 pm »

Indeed, this does look like fun!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 06:07:35 pm »

Sweet, this is going to be fun :D

Also as a general note no stupid races, this is a fantasy setting. So don't create a half spider, half human, half cyborg race.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 06:10:17 pm »

Maybe In. Gotta check the rules first though.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 06:16:06 pm »

What is the tempo we will be playing this at, if I may ask?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 06:22:10 pm »

Well it depends, im generally thinking of player's marking a spot on the map and sending it to me. Then once all of the player's turns i'll edit the map and it will be the next turn. I'll also be keeping track of all of your power gained every turn.
Welcome to Reality.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 06:23:12 pm »

get me in!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 06:23:38 pm »

me too inside!
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 06:24:28 pm »

Also, this is intended to be serious. So no doing stupid things for the sake of the "lol's"
Welcome to Reality.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 06:26:32 pm »

So, unless anzki decides he doesn't want to play we can get started in a bit.
Welcome to Reality.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 06:31:17 pm »

Well it depends, im generally thinking of player's marking a spot on the map and sending it to me. Then once all of the player's turns i'll edit the map and it will be the next turn. I'll also be keeping track of all of your power gained every turn.
Alternatively, we could use something along the lines of a coordinate system. That sounds like less work than moving pictures around. Would that make things easier?

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 06:33:07 pm »

Coords do sound easier to work with in the long run. If we don't go coords will we need a depiction of scale? Or are we going to be playing a little more lose than the 1" rule?
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 06:33:46 pm »

Alternatively, we could use something along the lines of a coordinate system. That sounds like less work than moving pictures around. Would that make things easier?
I suppose I could do something like that, although im lazy and would end up doing it in MS Paint.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17