Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to Bay12, Turn 5- Sexy Saxophone Powers  (Read 14166 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bay12, Turn 1- Troll Bomb!
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2011, 06:10:01 pm »

Flick on my peril sensitive sunglasses to prevent me from seeing what I'm working with and grab Darvi's TvTropes link to construct the bomb with!

Also, my Peril sensitive glasses have a damaged ABBR tag.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2011, 06:20:45 pm »

In

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2011, 04:09:18 am »

Slam someone's face into a table, ((assuming that the physical manifestation of a flame war is a bar fight in a vaguely-defined old west-style bar, and I know it is)) then swing on a chandelier and dropkick someone through a window while screaming "HEEEEEELL YEEEAAAHHHH".

Hopefully I will exude enough badassery in the process to halt the fight for a few seconds and get some answers from these trolls.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2011, 04:27:30 am »

Dear fucking god I am IN ...The waiting list.
Simply the sheer awesomeness of a suicide troll blowing himself up "FOR TEH LULZ" is awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2011, 04:55:57 am »

I punch the troll. Hard. Twice for good measure.

Start interrogating the troll for any leads or important personas that could have been involved in the toadnapping. Punch the troll one last time when done.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2011, 05:19:53 am »

Dear fucking god I am IN ...The waiting list.
Simply the sheer awesomeness of a suicide troll blowing himself up "FOR TEH LULZ" is awesome.
I appreciate the feedback, the estimated time you'll get into the game is 5 years :P
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2011, 05:24:16 am »

For teh OCD, i made a sheet.
Name: Noah
Description: a rather tall human. beware his deadly* silenced 22. pistol! *Disclaimer: Not deadly at all. Couldn't kill a cockroach if it was shot at point blank. is really a BB gun painted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2011, 05:39:06 am »

Lurk.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2011, 07:36:25 am »

Just noticed this:
The only way to do that would be physically going to TvTropes, and you know thats impossible without getting stuck there for eternity.
ORLY? Explain me then.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2011, 08:26:53 am »

Just noticed this:
The only way to do that would be physically going to TvTropes, and you know thats impossible without getting stuck there for eternity.
ORLY? Explain me then.
Darvi, you're the anthropomorphic manifestation of TVTropes itself. Of course you're immune.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2011, 08:42:57 am »

So you're saying I'm a blue haired girl with boat lights, too many belts, a russian gun, brown pants that I got from a rummage sale, some goggles that used to do nothing, and who occasionally wears a lampshade as a hat?

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2011, 10:09:20 am »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2011, 12:30:12 pm »

....... my god this is f*cking awsome
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2011, 06:15:55 pm »

Turn 2- Plots? Where were going we won't need any Plots.

Darvi
Heck ya, more glass-cannony goodness.

Ignore the shadowy figure. Derail the plot by posting about this in the RAAAAAAGEEEEE thread.
[6] Pfffft, who needs a plot anyways? You head towards the RAAAAAGEEEE thread and right when your about to say something you notice everyone in here is fighting. Huh, seems everyone in here is fighting too.

TherosPherae
Interrogate the one person, and keep an eye out for flamebait and TvTropes links.
[4] You walk up to the guy and start asking questions, he looks oddly common. He doesn't reply to any of your questions and blankly looks at you, he twitches and yell's "Society has problem, most people don't live 30. Because of President Obama people don't have money." he then throw's a link at you and you narrowly dodge it. STRIFE TIME!

Draignean
Flick on my peril sensitive sunglasses to prevent me from seeing what I'm working with and grab Darvi's TvTropes link to construct the bomb with!

Also, my Peril sensitive glasses have a damaged ABBR tag.
[3] Damn, it seems like you can't really put together a bomb while blinded . Of course you could always phyiscally hold the TvTropes link, but you'll need to find a container or just continue being blind.

Gatleos
Slam someone's face into a table, ((assuming that the physical manifestation of a flame war is a bar fight in a vaguely-defined old west-style bar, and I know it is)) then swing on a chandelier and dropkick someone through a window while screaming "HEEEEEELL YEEEAAAHHHH".

Hopefully I will exude enough badassery in the process to halt the fight for a few seconds and get some answers from these trolls.
[1] You slam the nearest persons head into a table, which happens to be a table a few people were playing D&D on. They pull out their Swords of +1 Gatleos slaying and charge at you!

KineseN
I punch the troll. Hard. Twice for good measure.

Start interrogating the troll for any leads or important personas that could have been involved in the toadnapping. Punch the troll one last time when done.
[6] You punch the troll in the face and he immediately breaks down crying. You yell at him "WHERE'S TOADY!", sobbing he say's "THEY'LL KILL ME IF I TELL YOU!". You punch him again and then he say's "I don't know! Only the leader knows where he is, last time I checked he was in the Sad thread. Don't hurt me!", you punch him one last time for good measure and walk away feeling badass.

Taricus
Lurk.
[4] You start lurking around various threads, a few of them were pretty normal. Bay12er's wearing tophats and sipping tea while discussing various topics, but as you enter the Happy thread you notice what seem's to be a group of mentally ill people banging on the walls yelling out loud what made them happy. The conversation is going by so fast you can't even keep up with what they're saying.

Characters
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 06:21:57 pm by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8