Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103503 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #585 on: October 10, 2012, 04:17:23 pm »

Heh, I was actually just talking about HellMOO a few hours ago with a friend of mine.  Being someone who is impressed by the variety of features and complexity in Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 and Guild Wars 2, he was needless to say a bit speechless when I told him about the game where you can cure AIDS at an orphanage, give birth through a penis, nail someone's preserved head to a wall, mutate yourself into one of Giger's Aliens and then kill someone by raping their mouth until they are infected with a chestburster.

Ah, good times...

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 10, 2012, 05:10:45 pm »

*downloads PuTTY*
PuTTY configuration screen?
dafuq is this shit?

EDIT: I put the IP and port in, it just has a green rectangle in the corner...

Click the button that says 'Telnet' right under the part where you put the IP in, I'd guess.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 10, 2012, 05:28:21 pm »

If i remember correctly, the client disconnect when it sends you your account password to your email. Maybe it was that?

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 10, 2012, 05:46:11 pm »

Try another client? I only used mush at the time so i dont really know any other.

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 10, 2012, 09:10:25 pm »

I cant wait to get ghost busting. The proton pack is a bitch to save up for on a scrub salary.

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 10, 2012, 09:12:31 pm »

Hatemoo died for a reason and should remain dead :(
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 10, 2012, 09:26:43 pm »

I don't think it was ever fully offline, was it? ;)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 11, 2012, 01:05:38 am »

Things are better. I've talked with both Mada and Benaron, and believe that 90% of it was the goons going crazy. Looking back objectively, most of the changes make sense. They also happen to be against the goons and so, at that time, positive for just one person.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 11, 2012, 02:25:15 am »

Huh, my character's still there.
I kinda quit after re-rolling ages ago. No-one's playing, though.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

HatemeuxFan

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 11, 2012, 09:09:50 am »

hatemeux proton packs are weaksauce i'm told. No more OP blasts.
Can u dig it?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 11, 2012, 10:01:07 am »

I'm not entirely sure how even a super-awesome unsoakable damage blast from the proton pack can be considered "overpowered"...  Seeing as it is the *only* weapon that uses a very rare and difficult-to-train skill, is quite expensive, and also requires an ammo type which is more than just a teensy bit pricey and/or complicated to get hold of.  Not to mention that the people who are going to be using it are most likely of the rather pale and squishy variety.

But, then again, I kinda fell out of the loop a while back.  Maybe things changed.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 11, 2012, 10:45:18 am »

Science isn't that hard to get, especially since learning was made incredibly cheap, only slightly more expensive then grinding.

The reason it was OP is simple. It did enough damage in one shot, and unsoakable damage at that, to kill pretty much everyone. Add in the fact that you have the aim command, which, I'm pretty sure, gives you an instant crit to the face, and you basically had a kill button. It still does the damage, but at a lesser rate. Much more reasonable for brains to assist with then for combat characters to roll around with as a primary weapon.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 11, 2012, 12:35:31 pm »

Ah.  See, I was no longer active by the time the skill restructuring came around.  So I just remember Science as being something you could only get from using sims properly (a horrifying task, I might add), using the p-pack, or getting taught by one of the insane, radioactive elder god-players who had a higher skill in it.

I was actually using the proton pack to grind my skill up for use on the sims.  Hehe, silly little Dr. Chud.

scout890

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm finding it hard to care about anything anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 11, 2012, 04:52:07 pm »

Is it still hell.meux.org port 7777? It disconnects immediately after attempting to connect.
nothing

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 11, 2012, 06:10:11 pm »

I'm not entirely sure how even a super-awesome unsoakable damage blast from the proton pack can be considered "overpowered"...  Seeing as it is the *only* weapon that uses a very rare and difficult-to-train skill, is quite expensive, and also requires an ammo type which is more than just a teensy bit pricey and/or complicated to get hold of.  Not to mention that the people who are going to be using it are most likely of the rather pale and squishy variety.

But, then again, I kinda fell out of the loop a while back.  Maybe things changed.
Splergs like NotDeadYet used to to such alarming extent it got nerfed...eventually (Read: When non-COPs players had started using the same tool against COPs)
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 51