Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103646 times)

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #285 on: October 10, 2011, 12:28:59 pm »

I play every night pretty much O.o
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 10, 2011, 08:56:13 pm »

I'm still playing, just at odd times. Killed/was killed by baldr a couple nights ago even, plus two others who helped him.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Polaris

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 02, 2011, 04:09:55 am »

Meh Joined bay12 out of boredom quit H:ATE because i couldn't get their new system (too confusing) thinking about joining back on hate idk

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 02, 2011, 04:24:36 am »

What have they added now that has changed the gameplay, for better or worse?
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 02, 2011, 05:34:58 am »

Heyy it's Polaris, I used to be in your corp! (Assuming you're named Polaris on HATE) :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 02, 2011, 08:50:51 pm »

Astral: Gameplay is much better. No IP limits, and it is FAR easier to get IP for most things. Shop hours are gone, and except for brains, gymming is basically done in an hour, and you're done completely, no more 30 IP a day BS.

For everyone else, Murderplane came back.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Polaris

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 02, 2011, 09:40:26 pm »

Heyy it's Polaris, I used to be in your corp! (Assuming you're named Polaris on HATE) :P
Yes, I am I can't get on back to HATE but playing hellmoo now instead Polari there js send me a msg ingame there if any of you guys want in i'm hoping to set up another corp and there is no stabs to take the money

Creaca

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm Back.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 03, 2011, 05:14:57 am »

I don't know. HateMOO is apparently suppose to be the griefy HellMOO, but I made a character on there, and everyone is super chill.

Sartain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 03, 2011, 05:39:37 am »

I don't know. HateMOO is apparently suppose to be the griefy HellMOO, but I made a character on there, and everyone is super chill.

They are. They will also be super chill about continually griefing you if you say something wrong or they just feel like it  8)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 03, 2011, 10:50:22 am »

Yeah. The HATEMoo crew is relatively lowkey about griefing, but wars and such do happen. It's just not as rough as Oldmoo because we are trying to get people back/recruit new folks.

alphagunman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 03, 2011, 04:24:43 pm »

Yes, I am I can't get on back to HATE but playing hellmoo now instead Polari there js send me a msg ingame there if any of you guys want in i'm hoping to set up another corp and there is no stabs to take the money

come back
i love you

Polaris

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 04, 2011, 01:02:01 am »

come back
i love you
I can't figure out the new login thing I might just try and find someone on IIRC to help me

Edit: HI ALPHA!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 01:15:20 am by Polaris »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 04, 2011, 01:27:09 am »

Connect to the HATEMoo server

At the first prompt, type in new

It will then ask for an email, enter yours, and follow the prompts.

alphagunman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2011, 01:28:17 pm »

shouldn't be that hard to figure out

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 09, 2011, 02:00:07 pm »

Conduit was just released in HATEMoo. So far, without having used it, it seems quite potent, definitely something for all brainy types to pick up.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 51