Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103587 times)

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #270 on: September 23, 2011, 11:19:45 am »

metal detectors give a bonus of a whopping +1 scav!

Really worth it

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 23, 2011, 01:32:49 pm »

Interesting. I missed the bonus because it is just added straight to total, and not to either of the + columns.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

alphagunman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 24, 2011, 09:16:45 am »

in the past few weeks i have been contemplating whether or not the admins actually give a single shit as to what their playerbase thinks.

Before HATE opened, Mada himself said that the moo would be as close to the old moo we knew and loved as possible, and at first it was. But sicne the opening, shit has slowly been poured in to the moo, making it as far from the moo we loved as possible.  Remember when you could rob apartments and kill people, then run and hide from the FCPD, then get ganked? well, now you have to worry about exceptionally buff hunters chasing you, barging in to your apartment, killing you and taking everything of value that you have. You're not safe anywhere on the mainland, and you alone have basically nill chance against these people.

Remember when you could run around with your flash whips, flame chains, blacklashes, lances and so on, not giving a shit? Well, now you have to take in to account energy consumption, sit in your apartment while charging all 60 of your cheap power adapters because most of the crafters were griefed off of the game by terrible changes and implementations.

Remember the times you would pick your way through c4l in corpclave to get some money in the form of jewelry? Yeah, enjoy the cameras which were added without anyone told! ha-h, isn't that hilarious, you've become victim to something which nobody was told about!

what about if the unthinkable happens, and a admin somehow manages to destroy your items unintentionally?  good luck ever getting refunded, as you'll both be banned and all your shit removed forever beacuse 'text doesn't matter' - even after you explain that it's the time that matters, not the text! how hilarious and funny and edgy the admins are, ha ha ha ha!!!

- If you wanted to drive players away, then just keep heading along the path you've already been walking. Make players scared to get stars anywhere, throw in more micromanagement players need to deal with unreasonably and be general retards when it comes to admin to player dealings. (It's frustrating for everyone because all of the admin-player interaction is unoriginal shit repeated time after time, remember back when admins actually punished players by fucking with them ever so subtly/being actually hilarious? Well, giving a player a permanent filter for everything about how much he wants a dick in his ass is only funny for the first few minutes. Then it annoys everyone.)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 24, 2011, 03:49:20 pm »

I'm still not sure what Django's purpose is, aside from griefing experienced players. I'd like to see him changed from just star based hunting to, every time a player of lower experience is killed by a higher experience player, he has a chance based on the difference to chase them down. Anything over say 100k of difference would automatically get him chasing after you, and he'd move quite fast, like motorcycle fast.

Oh, wow. So yeah, the most powerful weapons require some micromanagement. No one gave a flying fart about shiver swords and zaps needing power, but now that it is the "best" category of weapon that needs it, its an issue. Deal with it. It's clearly not THAT big of an issue, since everyone is using whips now.

Oh my, so there is risk associated with getting what used to be extremely easy stuff. No more money fountains for pickers. Oh no. To bad you don't look before you start picking.

OH NO MY PRECIOUS TEXT! It's funny, since old moo you ALWAYS got mocked for giving a poo about text, even from admin loss.

Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 01, 2011, 08:31:41 pm »

Trying to sim something that looks like a cake but for the life of me, I can't think of the last stuff needed. :(  HALP

[ packet of sugar is needed.                         ]
 [ a portion of food is missing.                      ]
 [ naan bread is needed.                              ]
 [ milk carton is useless.                            ]
 [ milk is useless.                                   ]
 [ egg is needed.                                     ]
 [ box of baking soda is useless.                     ]
 [ chocolate bar is needed.                           ]
 [ bag of brown sugar is needed.                      ]
 [ stick of butter is needed.                         ]

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 01, 2011, 11:56:54 pm »

Hey, doesn't playing the moo already show that you have a bit too much love for text? :P

Anyway, I think hatemoo did a good job making a better version of hellmoo, but due to the massive server issues and rollbacks, what was already sort of pointless became real pointless.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 02, 2011, 12:45:43 am »

Hey, doesn't playing the moo already show that you have a bit too much love for text? :P

Anyway, I think hatemoo did a good job making a better version of hellmoo, but due to the massive server issues and rollbacks, what was already sort of pointless became real pointless.

That sort of stuffs stopped now. The servers stable and the playing field is 'level', so no pwipes.

fred1248

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 02, 2011, 09:55:43 am »

Trying to sim something that looks like a cake but for the life of me, I can't think of the last stuff needed. :(  HALP

[ packet of sugar is needed.                         ]
 [ a portion of food is missing.                      ]
 [ naan bread is needed.                              ]
 [ milk carton is useless.                            ]
 [ milk is useless.                                   ]
 [ egg is needed.                                     ]
 [ box of baking soda is useless.                     ]
 [ chocolate bar is needed.                           ]
 [ bag of brown sugar is needed.                      ]
 [ stick of butter is needed.                         ]

I don't know if there're cherries in this game or not, but
try putting in something like that. cause' that looks pretty much like the cake recipe from the portal series
How do you deliberately crutch a dwarf who seems to have no urge to go to the hospital and be diagnosed with "walklessness?"
Break his other leg.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 04, 2011, 10:30:37 am »

Needs more rhubarb.

plisken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 05, 2011, 10:12:53 am »

So the stupid shit has settled down now, and shakur has stopped fucking with everyone. Hate is generally back into the swing of things, now's a good time to get into it as we have a few new players and a lot of the older players have rerolled.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 06, 2011, 03:24:08 am »

Have they remove or toned down the retarded shit they've added over the last 3 months?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 06, 2011, 07:19:56 am »

Have they remove or toned down the retarded shit they've added over the last 3 months?
Which stuff is that? Django and starman are still there, but they've been changed up a bit, though they make Lurleen apts the god mode apts now.

Agree with plisken though. It's a great time to get back on, as we're slowly building up, despite losing our initial crafter.

Untouchable

• Bay Watcher
  • Gary Busey Smile Time Variety Hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 06, 2011, 08:16:51 am »

Well, I need a new corp. Sitting on half a dozen prisoner and chud hunter contracts right now and just realised that I can't do shit with them.

Maybe I'll start my own corp with booze and hookers.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 06, 2011, 10:37:00 am »

Well, I need a new corp. Sitting on half a dozen prisoner and chud hunter contracts right now and just realised that I can't do shit with them.

Maybe I'll start my own corp with booze and hookers.
NEWBIE is hiring, basically anyone really.

alphagunman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 10, 2011, 12:27:15 pm »

has everyone here quit or what
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 51