Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: The Dimension of Ten Doors  (Read 6490 times)

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Dimension of Ten Doors
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2011, 04:42:42 am »

Examine the glyphs closer then tap a pole once again to see if pressing the button does anything to that.
[2] You take a closer look at the glyphs, but that makes nothing clearer. [5] You touch a pole and get shocked once more. You do notice that the glyphs start to glow faintly for a moment.
How you liking the constant electrocution? =b
Go to door 6.
You walk over to the adjacent wall and take a look at a door there. [1] It's a group of black clouds. You can feel evil emitting from it.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2011, 05:06:23 am »

Jam the button in again try to get it to stick then touch the pole.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2011, 05:19:02 am »

Jam the button in again try to get it to stick then touch the pole.
[1] You step on the button once more, the glyphs light up, and you receive another shock from them. All this electrocution makes you feel really bad. (-1 to next roll.)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2011, 06:32:43 am »

Choose a door at random.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2011, 06:38:21 am »

Rest.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2011, 09:00:45 am »

Choose a door at random.
You go to the second door, where adwarf is in. [5] Entering is no problem to you and you just march right inside.
Rest.
[6 - 1 = 5] You lie down on the ground and try to rest from all this a little. You fall asleep and when you wake up, you have a faint memory of a dream you had. You remember something about the glyphs constantly glowing brightly and loud metallic sounds.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2011, 09:13:32 am »

Take position at one of the poles. Tell the other to touch one pole, then run to the next pole. I will then touch MY pole, see what happens. After being briefed by the other, of course.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2011, 10:20:13 am »

Use something to mash the button in like a rock, so that the glyphs are constantly glowing.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2011, 10:43:43 am »

Take position at one of the poles. Tell the other to touch one pole, then run to the next pole. I will then touch MY pole, see what happens. After being briefed by the other, of course.
I guess I'll roll your chances when the other accepts then.
Use something to mash the button in like a rock, so that the glyphs are constantly glowing.
No. Sorry. That's not how it works. Try the button later. K?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2011, 10:45:58 am »

Leave go to another room I haven't been to.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2011, 01:22:20 am »

Tal, maybe you should choose another action. It seems adwarf has left that room.
Leave go to another room I haven't been to.
You exit that room and go to the next. The one with the dark forcefield with bright rings. [6] You try to step through, and not only do you pass, but you also destroy the forcefield, allowing others to pass too. You find yourself in a well lit room. It seems like it's sunlight, but no sun, or other light source is visible. The walls seem to be covered with cloud-like stuff. The floor is made of smooth light yellow stone. On the other side there are three waterfalls and in the center there is a step-pyramid.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2011, 01:24:08 am »

Put my hand on one of the poles, and keep it there.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2011, 08:14:34 am »

ONWARD TO THE FINAL FRONTIER (Up the stairs)

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2011, 11:20:35 am »

Put my hand on one of the poles, and keep it there.
[4] You place your hand on one of the poles and try to keep it there. The electricity is just too much and you eventually remove your hand to prevent any permanent damage. The glyphs in the middle of the room start to glow faintly again.
ONWARD TO THE FINAL FRONTIER (Up the stairs)
[6 + 1 = 7] You sprint up the stairs, with joy, happiness, pleasure, and every other good feeling you can have. You notice a bright orb there. You instinctively touch it, and it shoots ten beams of light in various directions. One to each side of the pyramid, and 2 at each waterfall. The waterfalls' flows split into two, and behind each of them, you see a door. Doors have also appeared at the sides of the temple.
Lucky you... Rolling a 6 in a [6] room.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:57:30 am by ottottott »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]