Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: The Dimension of Ten Doors  (Read 6487 times)

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
Re: The Dimension of Ten Doors
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2011, 09:28:31 am »

Give up trying to concentrate
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2011, 09:32:22 am »

Look for a safe way out of this...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2011, 09:45:44 am »

Touch a different rod, and inspect it see if I can notice anything.
[3] You touch some other rod. You still get a big shock from it. You do notice that the lightning immediately goes over to the rod you're touching. The rod begins to tilt a little as well, but goes back to how it was in a second.
Give up trying to concentrate
[6 - 1 = 5] You disrupt you current thoughts, and you can think clearly again.
Look for a safe way out of this...
[2] You look around for a way to escape this situation, but find nothing. That looking around has made the pillar even more unstable.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2011, 09:48:13 am »

Look for doors in the rivers
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2011, 09:48:36 am »

RUn around as fast as possible tapping the poles so that it might casue one to break, ro overload.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2011, 09:53:31 am »

Well crap. Hope there isn't lava sharks below me as I look around some more.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2011, 09:57:13 am »

Look for doors in the rivers
[1] You try to look for doors in the river, but fall in instead. The river is rather deep.
Run around as fast as possible tapping the poles so that it might cause one to break, or overload.
[4] You run around from one pole to the other, causing the lightning to jump to the pole you're at. You manage to not get shocked, because the lightning can't keep up, but you run at about the speed the lightning needs to travel from one post to another and never manage to not make it go to a post you touched.
Well crap. Hope there isn't lava sharks below me as I look around some more.
[3] You think if there might perhaps be lava sharks below. You notice no sign of one, but you do see, that the lava is slightly flowing in the direction you came from. Bits of collapsed bridge float in the lava.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2011, 09:58:35 am »

escape the river

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2011, 09:59:26 am »

Kick a pole in frustration, and then examine the floor for clues.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2011, 10:02:25 am »

May aswell. Tell my wife I... Ah who am I kidding? I don't have a wife. Jump to a part of the bridge that is closest to me.

(If stone floats, then surely it can handle my weight? :3)

What more do you need?

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2011, 10:07:58 am »

escape the river
[6] The flow carries you onwards, but you manage to get out of the river. You're now at the start of the hill and notice something in the river below. Reminds you to think, that the water has to be flowing somewhere, but there's clearly sand all around.
Kick a pole in frustration, and then examine the floor for clues.
[2] You try to kick a pole, but barely miss it. [3] You then examine the ground for clues, but it's hard to find anything in all these loose pebbles and rocks of various sizes.
May aswell. Tell my wife I... Ah who am I kidding? I don't have a wife. Jump to a part of the bridge that is closest to me.
(If stone floats, then surely it can handle my weight? :3)
[6] You make a daring leap to a part of the broken, drifting bridge. You land an excellent jump and notice a few things while doing so. The flow is going under the wall the door is at. It's probably too high to reach though. Pillars were about three meters so... The collapsing bridge has stopped collapsing at what is definitely a crossroads with something in the middle of it.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2011, 10:10:41 am »

Throw a stone up into the air as high as possible.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2011, 10:18:04 am »

Hrmm... Three meters... I could possibly catch a ledge if I jump... Maybe. Try my luck when I float next to the bridge; jump and try to catch the ledge, and climb up.

What more do you need?

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2011, 10:32:45 am »

look at object in river

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2011, 02:03:56 pm »

Throw a stone up into the air as high as possible.
[1] You pick up a rock, and throw it into the air. Your grip isn't proper and it escapes your hand early. It then hits you in the head, causing dizziness. (-1 to next roll.)
Hrmm... Three meters... I could possibly catch a ledge if I jump... Maybe. Try my luck when I float next to the bridge; jump and try to catch the ledge, and climb up.
[5] You wait for the flow to carry you towards the door. You then gather your strength and make a jump for the ledge. You manage to grab it and pull yourself through the door, and back to the main room.
look at object in river
[2] You attempt to inspect the object at the end of the river, but the flow makes it too blurry to understand anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6