Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22

Author Topic: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!  (Read 30903 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 08:24:53 pm »

I will when it emails me my damn Password...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 08:26:33 pm »

Making a character now, i'll be Bdthemag as usual.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2011, 08:30:04 pm »

Don't you put the password in during the account creation process? I don't even remember an activation email (but that was a week or so ago, so I could just be failing in my memory recollection).
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2011, 08:33:56 pm »

Don't you put the password in during the account creation process? I don't even remember an activation email (but that was a week or so ago, so I could just be failing in my memory recollection).
Nope you put in a Email address and your chosen name thats it...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 08:34:54 pm »

Oh yeah. Mine went into my spam box, I'm pretty sure. Check there :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2011, 08:35:46 pm »

Yeah I played this a long time ago but it looks really different. I'll probably pick it up again tonight or tomorrow. I'll post my info when I have it.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2011, 08:56:40 pm »

"You have encountered your own tongue! It lunges at you with AAAAARRGHGHHHHH!"

Last time I eat a hot bowl of curry.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2011, 09:10:39 pm »

Well this is annoying, still not email...

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2011, 09:12:51 pm »

Well this is annoying, still not email...
Did you take my advice about the spam box? Otherwise, try a different e-mail account (g-mail is what I use, worked but in Spam).

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 11:24:39 pm »

Crazy Audrey
You agree to Crazy Audrey's preposterous game and she thumps the first basket on the lid.A Hedgehog! peeks its head out.

Crazy Audrey then thumps the second basket on the lid, and a Hedgehog! peeks its head out.

She thumps the third basket on the lid, and a Hedgehog! hops out and bounds up to Crazy Audrey's shoulder.

"Hedgehogs? HEDGEHOGS?? Hahahahaha, HEDGEHOGS!!!!" shouts Crazy Audrey as she snatches them up in glee and runs cheering into the crowd.You notice that she has dropped a full BAG of those wonderful salves.

You gain a whole LOAD of Stamina!
Heh hedgehogs. I get into a rhythm, thinking it might get boring, then it pulls something like that on me. Bluerobin in game btw.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2011, 11:28:28 pm »

The Let's Play, linked to in the first post, could use your help! And if anyone wants to learn Timed Combat, just say so! :)

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 01:05:01 am »

This strangely reminds me of Legend of the Green Dragon.

Curious.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 01:09:49 am »

If one more person say's something about Green Dragon I will murder them.
Welcome to Reality.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 01:28:16 am »

This strangely reminds me of Legend of the Green Dragon.

Curious.
I shall give you the benefit of the doubt that you simply looked at the screenshot and didn't read the rest of the thread, and are not being sarcastic. If you were, well, I'll just Cam Poke you.

Improbable Island is a heavily modified version of LoGD, which is released under the Creative Commons. Therefore, there may be multiple similarities between the two. However, II is a VERY different game, with its own gameplay mechanics, story, world, and other large differences.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 01:30:05 am »

Also, Quinnr and Noah you've been camera poked! Anyways im going to save up so I can buy a clan for us, im guessing if I get 3 free BANG grenades each day for 10 Day's I should have enough Tokens to buy the Clan. I already have 5 cigerettes so another 5 shouldn't be to hard to get.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22