Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 122

Author Topic: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: So long, a-bowser!  (Read 220749 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 65: QUIZ SHOW TIME!
« Reply #1365 on: October 07, 2012, 01:25:00 am »

(I have no idea what that meant either, Zako. O.o)

"B-Because everything's t-t-terrifying, that's why," Bradley said. "B-but, um... I c-can't let m-m-my friends just get into t-trouble all the t-t-time. I w-want to help them out, s-so I f-f-fight. W-What about you? D-Doesn't anything s-scare you?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: October 07, 2012, 01:29:50 am »

"A... chest? Um, seems kind of weird to just leave furniture lying in some kinda cave. Wonder what's inside."

Dirk pursed his lips thinking carefully. "Oh. But, what if it's a trap, maybe? Um, how do I check for traps?.."

SHOOT THE CHEST.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: October 07, 2012, 01:52:55 am »

((YOU ALL DON'T UNDERSTAND MY BRILLIANCE))

(I have no idea what that meant either, Zako. O.o)

"B-Because everything's t-t-terrifying, that's why," Bradley said. "B-but, um... I c-can't let m-m-my friends just get into t-trouble all the t-t-time. I w-want to help them out, s-so I f-f-fight. W-What about you? D-Doesn't anything s-scare you?"

Oomph thought for a moment. The delicious scent of frying birdo eggs began to seep from his ears as his brain worked overtime.

"...Hmm. Not be telling? Oomph am scared of a Yoshi Girl he met once. Oomph was almost eaten by that Pretty Pink One long ago. She says to eat me for fun one day when he meet once again-pretty Yoshi girl, but also hungry. Bad combination-Oomph like pretty, can fight Hungry-but both together is pretty scaredy. Not wanting to run into her again...ah, but disgressing.

But, not really much else be scaring me. Oomph probably would be like scaredy ghost if stop to think about things. But he doesn't-Oomph not really think much at all, just act first and do the other things later. Much more fun that way!

Oomph happy like that. Oomph knows not smart, but the best part is Oomph doesn't really care, cause he doesn't know any other way of being.

Bradely should be like Oomph-don't think 'bout things so much, don't be afraid so much. Just have fun, do best, go first-and maybe swing club like Oomph too. Wear shell like Oomph? Be like Oomphs little brother!"
The Koopa said grinning, simultaneously losing track of the conversation and giving Bradely a brotherly noogie on his blue hat with a meaty koopa fist.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: October 07, 2012, 02:00:12 am »

((I'm loving all this. :)) ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: October 07, 2012, 02:09:58 am »

Bradley was clubbed the ground by the noogie and laid there, his expression something like @_@, as he recovered from the blow. "Yoshis are scary..." he moaned pitifully. "They eat you up a-and p-p-put you in eggs..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: October 07, 2012, 02:18:38 am »

"No worrying, Oomph will protect Bradely from being Yoshi egg, even the Pink One. Oomph not let anyone hurt little brother. Be thinking, Oomph not really have brother or sister, you know-no Pop, either, just Ma-Oomph loves Mama. But, Big King Bowser not big on family Values. Heh.

What about Bradely Boo-family? You have Boo Parents? Boo-Dog? Cute Boo Sisters looking for Koopa boyfriend, maybe?"
The Koopa proclaimed, raising an eyebrow.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 02:20:22 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: October 07, 2012, 02:34:05 am »

"U-um, well, Boos are s-sort of... s-social anti-s-social creatures," Bradley said. "A w-whole bunch of us live in this b-big, k-kinda creepy m-m-mansion, like three or f-four hundred of us. S-so it's s-sort of l-like I have a huge f-f-family." He spread his arms, as if to show Oomph how large a place he was talking about despite the fact the width between his hands was barely as long as Oomph's forearm. "A-and, um, there's a D-Dry-Bones d-dog in the m-mansion, b-but he scares me... he always ch-chases m-me around the h-house..." he said looking down.

"Cute B-Boo g-g-girls? Um, um... W-well... Boothany was always k-kind of n-nice to me... A-and Boolinda was a g-great cook, she c-could do things with F-Fire F-Flowers you wouldn't b-believe... Rebooca loved t-tending flowers... A-and Boonetta was a-always kind of s-stuck up, b-but, um..." Bradley blushed and looked away. Trust him to have a crush on the mean one of all the ones he listed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: October 07, 2012, 02:56:27 am »

"Oomph will take them all, thanks you. Bradely must be very popular with boo-girls to have so many for Oomph to take!" He said, writing down their names in his mental hot-lady notebook.

"...Oomph himself lived in big Koopa Castle with Mama-very dangerous! Whomps everywhere, no-bottom pits, lava lakes, fireball spinners, chomp-on-chain, spike walls...but home be home. Have little place to ourselves, keep intruders away, have big group of Koopa friends.

But, then Mario come and destroy castle and Big Boss-then smash castle into dust with hammer, though, big jerk. Rescuing Princess or something, but is that reason to destroy home? Oomph and Mama have to move to another castle.

...Then he destroys THAT ONE TOO. Only with bomb. Mario lay waste to entire Koopa Country for one Princess. How that fair?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: October 07, 2012, 03:01:29 am »

"Um... he and his b-brother Luigi passed through our m-mansion once. We c-couldn't scare them away at all." That was why Bradley had originally started being a fan of the Mario Bros. They had grand adventures, and beat up Bowser, and doesn't weren't afraid of anything. He wanted to be a hero like that and impress Boonetta. "Um... Oomph? If it was so d-dangerous where you l-lived, why didn't you m-move somewhere else? Like a n-nice winter c-c-cottage on Vanilla Lake." He wanted one for himself someday.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: October 07, 2012, 03:10:40 am »

Oomph spoke a bit quieter, sort of unlike his usual boisterous self.

"Big King Bowser makes many laws for not letting us-he doesn't like Koopas moving unless he says so. Or talking bad about him. Or not fighting. Or writing books. Singing Songs. Dating. Dancing. Picking Flowers...all for punishing. Even talking to Non-Koopas is punishable. Magikoopas will do bad things to you if they catch you breaking laws.

Sad part is, no one else likes Koopas either-not Toads, not Humans, no ones. We Koopas have to follow King because no one else will protect us.

Of course, Oomph defect from Koopa Nation anyway after being fired from Koopaball League-tired of laws or rules, decided to be hero. Still not easy though, being alone in world. Oomph technically traitor, but not caring. How betray what betrayed you first?

Eh, Life aint easy for an Oomph.

Vanilla Lake sound good though. Oomph never seen snow before, how crazy."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: October 07, 2012, 03:19:56 am »

"Oh... I s-see..." Bradley said uncomfortably. "Um, um... H-How's Mrs. Oomph? D-Do you st-still write to her, or k-keep in t-touch?" he asked.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: October 07, 2012, 04:39:22 am »

"Oomph not good at writing, but still send Mama coins and presents from being a Hero. Try to be at her birthday every year, too.

Does Bradely keep in touch with old Boo Friends?"
He replied, reminiscing.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: October 07, 2012, 08:14:47 am »

Proper turn coming later.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 66: Brutal Bullet Bills
« Reply #1378 on: October 07, 2012, 01:38:33 pm »

Turn 66!
Weather: Dank
Time: A couple weeks
Light: Wall torches

"Chest? Cheesst."

Get close to the chest, being careful about it, and pry it open with my spear.
"Oomph have brilliant brain idea." The Koopa said, putting his tiny mind to use. He began looping the end of the blooper whip around the torches handle...

Action: Tie the end of my blooper whip to the wall torch. FLAMING BLOOPER WHIP!

Then catch up with Dirk and Co.

Bradley continued to tail Oomph, looking around for danger as he did so.
Joe: Let everyone else handle the looting.
"A... chest? Um, seems kind of weird to just leave furniture lying in some kinda cave. Wonder what's inside."

Dirk pursed his lips thinking carefully. "Oh. But, what if it's a trap, maybe? Um, how do I check for traps?.."

SHOOT THE CHEST.

... Dirk shoots at the chest, but his arrow just sticks to it. If there were any traps, they weren't activated by touching the chest.

... Ochita walks over to the chest, but the moment he ascends the stairs, one of the grey protrusions from the wall expands, making a FWOOMP sound and shooting out a BULLET BILL! Ochita is knocked down the stairs and takes a whopping EIGHT DAMAGE from the trap. ... Another BULLET BILL is shot out of a perpendicular cannon, but everyone except Dirk manages to dodge it. The bullet grazes Dirk's head and causes him FOUR DAMAGE worth of harm.

Ochita feels as if he could call on a sinister force.

... Oomph, oblivious to the danger around him, attempts to combine his BLOOPER WHIP with his WALL TORCH! It looks like it's going to work for a minute, but the torch just falls off in the end. Darn. At least his friendship with Bradely Boo has allowed them to form a BRO ATTACK!

"... A chain chomp?"

DING DING DING!

"Thaaat's correct!" Guy Quizno looked down to read from a card. The counter on Zach's score-screen went up after a minute. "Now for the second question. The category is... FLORA! What plant heals on first glance but kills on another? Your hint for this round is: skulls!"

Spoiler: Zachary (Zako) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ochita (Ochita) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joe (TherosPherae) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OOMPH (Dwarmin) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dirk (CJ1145) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 02:23:28 pm by freeformschooler »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 66: Brutal Bullet Bills
« Reply #1379 on: October 07, 2012, 01:46:35 pm »

Joe: BE THE TANK. LOOT THE CHEST.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 122