Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56925 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #225 on: June 28, 2011, 12:28:28 am »

(( *sigh* MY CHRACTER DID NOT MAKE THE FREAKING CASTLE, IT WAS DUMPED THERE BY THE STORM. Why is it so bad that I want to make a reaccuring charcter, I have noticed a lot of people have done that and they werne't trolled for it so why  me. Instead of saying the storms are bad why not look at the ponteial of having shit from another demnsion land here sometimes, the idea in my head is that the building or someone on it it is drawing the storms to the building and that is why my guy is here. sorry about the bad spelling but as  have said before big finger+ little Kindle keys=bad spelling. Sorry about the anger at the top but I was furstated.))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 28, 2011, 12:30:39 am »

((That makes it slightly more reasonable, and slightly more stupid. Before you type something think of this "Will other people see this as random? Will other people find this Mary Sue'ish? Does this seem stupid? Would Bdthemag approve?" not saying you can't do whatever you want, but if you forcibly try to get us to do a plot involving magically appearing castles please don't post it here /rantend))
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 28, 2011, 12:32:10 am »

Furtuka purchases a new doggy bowl for Adwarf
It's FEF, not FEOF

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 28, 2011, 12:32:55 am »

((newb question:what does scp stand for?))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 28, 2011, 12:35:36 am »

(( I was jut adding a random event for everyonr and geiving a sub~plot for my charcter and any who wish to help him, I never siad anythingabout it being the main plot. My charcter is not at all affliated with My Immortal, I added those two in as potentially lethal joke charcters, you can interact with them or not I don't care.))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 28, 2011, 12:38:25 am »

((I'd prefer to not have pop culture reference npcs running around, it makes things confusing and more difficult to write stuff involving them"
It's FEF, not FEOF

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 28, 2011, 12:42:48 am »

(( like I said interact with them or not I don't care.  If you do want to find them they will probably be in the castle, hiding somewhere, telling to stup flam you preppy fagzs. I can't even spell like she does, which is a good thing.))

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 28, 2011, 12:45:35 am »

((That makes it slightly more reasonable, and slightly more stupid. Before you type something think of this "Will other people see this as random? Will other people find this Mary Sue'ish? Does this seem stupid? Would Bdthemag approve?" not saying you can't do whatever you want, but if you forcibly try to get us to do a plot involving magically appearing castles please don't post it here /rantend))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 28, 2011, 12:48:53 am »

(( I just lol'ed))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 28, 2011, 12:49:33 am »

"if you don't mind sir could you at least get the castle off the roof? The architecture is clashing terribly with the Apartment. Here I know a guy who could could move it somewhere else on the block easily"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 28, 2011, 12:52:45 am »

((Newsmuffin, you sir are awesome.))
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 28, 2011, 01:00:55 am »

The Nightgaunt in the trenchcoat gave him a quzzical look, as quzzical a look as one could do with no face. "Do I look like I put it there,I personally reccomend it, you might mess up the fabric of time and space. Besides my stuffs already up there and I like the big, open windows on the tower  can soar from, do you know how much a pain in the ass it is to keeps my wings locked up 24/7?" ((Before anyone who hasn't read anything about nightgaunts yes they have wings and no faces, for those who do disregard this. I wanted to make sure I was not called a Marty Stu because people thoght  had given wing to a trynid. *eyes Furtuka with a I think it was you look* ))

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 28, 2011, 01:18:08 am »

(Thank you Bdthemag. Thank you.)

(mcclay, I'm asking you to please get rid of the castle soon through roleplay or something. And by soon I mean in the next page or so. Also, no, you can't have wings, and you must have a face. We're supposed to be normal people here.)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 28, 2011, 01:25:35 am »

(I don't think you've ever read H.P Lovecraaft have you?Fine,but are the demonsinal storms and the two lethal joke charcter s till in, I personally think it would be funny to see what winds up coming on the storm after the one that takes a awa the castle that zi am going to make after your reply to this.))

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 28, 2011, 01:43:32 am »

((H.P. Lovecraft is one of my favorite authors actually, but his works can't exactely be inserted into all roleplaying scenarios.))
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 152