Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56921 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #255 on: June 28, 2011, 10:29:36 am »

"Hey, Ochita. Want to borrow something?" Fniff smiles, completely ignoring the very out-of-date person.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 28, 2011, 10:32:27 am »

"No. Man, look at the other out of place person!"
Ochita looks confused.. And then his face clears.
"Oh, oh. I'm, uh, sorry. I wont tell anyone, if you two want to keep it secret."
Ochita looks slightly more relaxed, shrugs, and goes downstairs to the lounge.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #257 on: June 28, 2011, 10:34:15 am »

puzzled and confused, shadenight shrugs mumbling "humanity sure as hell has gone down since the old days."
and walks back down climbing down as usual.
He changes his dress to be a precise mimick of half the first guy and half the second guy. Then climbs back up.
"now, what was i asking? oh yes. Where am i?"
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 28, 2011, 10:36:54 am »

Fniff stares downward.

"Wait, Ochita! DO NOT GO DOWN THERE!" Fniff grabs Ochita, barely saving him from... Something?

"It's bad in the sub-basement."

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #259 on: June 28, 2011, 10:40:17 am »

"how bad can it be? i live down there." i comment at the shocked reaction of the guys.
My look is puzzled. "yes, there is a little bit of magma, and a tiny bit of dead bodies and the likes, and magma crabs, but it's all nice and dark, and crampy, and there's so much blue metal that you hardly use anything else....so what's the problem?"
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 28, 2011, 10:40:27 am »

Ochita slides out of Fniff's grip, and tumbles down. He lands in the sub-basement, on some cardboard boxes. He seems only bruised up a bit.
"OH OW... Man.. Why?"
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 28, 2011, 10:43:26 am »

"Oh fuck!" Fniff stares at Shade, unblinking. "This is not thy hell, demon. If you were trapped down there, thy would wish one could die."

Fniff then gets a shotgun and a flashlight, and jumps down.

"Ochita, we have to move. Very fast."

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #262 on: June 28, 2011, 10:48:35 am »

{little bit confuse: are you jumping down in the basement (portal+deadbodies) or in My hole (straight in the magma sea and my "room")? i know sitcoms usually consider about misunderstanding as main plots. but careful that Sub-basement (under the basement) can refer to my hole or the portal+deadbodies. we should rename them...from now on my place is Hell. and it's directly at the end of everything. (to say, you could dig down beneath the *subbasement* and end up on my ceiling. everyone's fine with that?}

"oh well..." *stirs. "hey, careful there! just where are you going now?" i ask still puzzled. "i doubt anything would make me wish to die, you know"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 28, 2011, 10:52:51 am »

(Okay, here is how it goes. First is the normal levels, the apartments. Then, there is the basement with a large boiler room and one apartment so far. Then, there is the subbasement, which makes fuck all sense. And then above that is Hell. The hole we are jumping into is the hole leading down to the subbasement.)

Fniff aims the flashlight, and cocks the shotgun.

"Don't turn on any lights in this entire subbasement. Follow my lead, and if you hear a scream, hide and I'll fend it off. If I die, then just keep running. Do not stray." Fniff walks down the corridor fast.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 28, 2011, 10:54:33 am »

"R-right.."

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #265 on: June 28, 2011, 10:57:28 am »

{okay, so basically, hell+magma is under boiler room and apartment but above subbasement. so if i were to dig down from my Hell and touch the subbasement i could plunge it all in magma. emptying the magma sea. Fine by me}

I follow the two strange guys. More out of curiousity then anything else. "now then, where are we going now? and what would quite wish to scream in this darkness?"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 28, 2011, 10:57:47 am »

(It's... Very odd. It exists and doesn't exist at the same time. You can't flood it. Reality there... Just doesn't work that way there.)

A low rumble becomes a high pounding as something strikes against the concrete of the subbasement.

"The minotaur. Run. Just keep running. I think I know a quick way out." Fniff runs down a corridor that is upside down, leading to a ladder. "GO! The Minotaur will get you if you don't get up the ladder!

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #267 on: June 28, 2011, 11:01:11 am »

"How nice! it reminds me of that time when i went to visit a modern art gallery! it all seemed so unrealistic i burned it down to ashes! ohh those were the nice times of little me. Now, uppydeehip, up the ladder we go." *happily whistling a tune filled with joy and happiness and everything nice...
it takes me the moment i exit the place back up that i realize the idiocy of the song i was singing.
I slap my face a moment. "scary, scary place." i mutter.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 28, 2011, 11:01:37 am »

((remember that the portal was sealed by the foundation. Also, this is the same place me and furtuka fought through, right?))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 28, 2011, 11:04:09 am »

(No. This is... Worse.)

Fniff throws Ochita up, and tries to climb up, but a pale long-fingered hand makes him fall.

"NOOOO!" He screams, and the hole is sealed up. Fniff comes down the stairs.

"Hi-ho!"
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 152