Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56924 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #270 on: June 28, 2011, 11:07:10 am »

Twilight Zone Narrators voice: the subbasement. Accesible only by hell itself. Where reality is so twisted, it may very well break the minds of normal men. But not the people at bay12. They go packing heat and come out covered in gore.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 11:09:33 am by jc6036 »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 28, 2011, 11:07:29 am »

"Oh god what just happened.. I'm... Going back to the lounge.. I won't tell anyone about this, have.. fun? You two."
Ochita walks up the stairs, and enters the lounge.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #272 on: June 28, 2011, 11:09:35 am »

"uhm...nice...i suppose we're still in the real world then? how jolly of me to fall for a trick like that." then i walk up the stairs whistling a funerary march.
and look for the dining room, demon, i'm hungry (man, i'm hungry, in hellish), i hope they serve little kids legs or arms. Or even better souls. Now, i'd like a good soul, not a whimpy atheist one.
"so, now, it's time for me to make my presentation" *chumping on the most bloody thing there is. if not kids or the like, raw meat. "my name is Shadenightus magnus the Destroyer of soul and scavenger of gory death. But you can call me Shade for short. So, anyone has questions? like, i dunno, how cool i look?"
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 28, 2011, 11:11:38 am »

Fniff walks to the lounge, and sits down.

"So, Ochita... What up?"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 28, 2011, 11:13:34 am »

(i get it. Furtuka and i fought through the normal basement, and saw a portal linking to the subbasement, but only minor abominations could fit through it.)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 28, 2011, 11:14:33 am »

(Yep, pretty much. Howard would have probably lived there.)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 28, 2011, 11:16:15 am »

"Well, I just came down to the basement because of knocking that even I heard, and then I found with another person. We then descended into.. something, and now I plan to do some shopping."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 28, 2011, 11:18:50 am »

"Ooooh. Can I come with?" Fniff rubs his knuckles together.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #278 on: June 28, 2011, 11:18:58 am »

(i'm all alone in this sad place...ç_ç i'll become an emo demon...or even better, a new pop singer...XD)

i look around. there's nobody there.
They all left me alone. Again.
Well, i suppose trust must be earned in order to scavenge souls, right? this thus leads me to do the most normal thing i can think of: redecorating the hall by drawing happy symbols on the walls. With blood obviously.
"here the pentagram. here the symbol...here is the writing "fthagn cthulhu" hum...missing something...oh yes, Skin. I'll be back. Don't move" said to the dining room...the empty dining room. he went on the trails of where the other guys went. "ehm, hey all, do you know where i could find some skins? human, animals, it's the same"
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 28, 2011, 11:19:11 am »

Jim leaves to go shoppimg. Sees some guy eating raw meat. One thought runs through his head-typical. He walks out the door.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 28, 2011, 11:22:05 am »

"Here" Furtuka hands some of the leftover abomination corpses to Shadenight
It's FEF, not FEOF

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #281 on: June 28, 2011, 11:25:20 am »

"thanks. By the way, i'm Shade." keeping out all the other titles would be better. "i'm in the room...well, more than the room...er...i'm under that guys room if you need magma or anything similar pop by." i say, going back with the corpses to the dining room, where, after changing my hands back to claw form, i begin skinning them and plastering the skins on the wall. More like it. Then i grab the abominations bones to make altars which i place around the dining room, filling the altars with candles. now that's a nicer atmosphere.
i also begin closing the windows and placing wooden planks. on them.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 28, 2011, 11:25:35 am »

"Okay. If you want to."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 28, 2011, 11:31:44 am »

Jim returns. "i just found a grenade at the surplus store. 20 dollars. Also, new guy, can you keep the creepy ass decorations to one room please?"                                   

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #284 on: June 28, 2011, 11:33:34 am »

*hammering the planks*
"hum...sure. This is one room, right?" i ask innocently. "and they're not creepy. Light and wooden tables, and plants and wooden chairs, those are creepy! and doors! i mean, why should one use WOODEN doors when bloody meat doors are better?!"
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 152