Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56927 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #285 on: June 28, 2011, 11:39:32 am »

"I have no argument." Jim sits down on a +bone chair+

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #286 on: June 28, 2011, 11:42:36 am »

"good. Could you pass me the jarred brains? i need to splatter some on the floor, it's not mushy enough." i ask, grabbing some and starting the "cleaning" work.
When it's done, i start pondering. "now on to the doors. I really liked those my cousin had. You touched them slightly and they opened. You know, "coochy coo" things, you say it and they open, otherwise they stay closed. Looked really nice...know where i can find some?"
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 28, 2011, 11:48:23 am »

"you could check the surplus store. They have secret government projects there in surplus." ((are you refering to duke nukem forever?))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 28, 2011, 11:50:09 am »

Furtuka goes to his room
It's FEF, not FEOF

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #289 on: June 28, 2011, 11:52:15 am »

((concerning the door yes. not in particular, but just because it was the closest thing which came to my mind, different from "vag-like doors" or "ventricular aortical-doors" ))

"nice idea. maybe they'll even have the bone throne magnum edition. And those little baby snacks...made of 100% babies...now, where did i leave my wallet..." *his hand goes searching underneath his vests, and it can be discerned as a claw, but when he takes it out, it's back to human shape "oh, no, this is the useless chunk of rock i always have to clean away" *throwing on the floor a 3 kilo adamantine stone. "oh, here it is" after a little bit more searching. "do they still accept golden bars?"
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 28, 2011, 11:57:30 am »

"no, try to convert the gold to cash at a pawn shop or something"      Jim scrambles for the adamantium.       "Is this what I think it is?!"

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #291 on: June 28, 2011, 12:02:22 pm »

"yeah, rock. it's always buggering me. have to climb it all the way up and down sometimes. I'll go for the pawn shop then...whatever it is and wherever it is" *and off goes Shade, whistling.
He gets a nice change and then has everything ready to be delivered the next day.
Unluckily they didn't sell babies.
So he had to catch them himself. First you must select a happy family.
Then you stalk them when they go back home.
They you slaughter them and keep the child.
Then you put the child on a stick.
then you eat the child.
Then you grab a homeless and drunk hobbos and place him knife in hand in the house, obviously, the hobbo is unconscious. You cover him with blood and then you leave.
Shade comes back home after his snack, with no traces of blood of him, having licked himself clean.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 28, 2011, 12:06:48 pm »

Jim runs up to his room to make XXadamantium bulletsXX 30 of them to be exact.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 28, 2011, 12:11:53 pm »

The young man in green, realizing that there is way too much crap going on for the landlord to pay attention to him, dumps a small wad of cash on the front desk along with a note, slings a backpack over his shoulder, and begins walking up the stairs to room 38F.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 28, 2011, 12:14:02 pm »

Furtuka visits the post office
It's FEF, not FEOF

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 28, 2011, 12:18:45 pm »

((questions. We all have cell phones capable of texting(pming)correct?also, who is in charge whem the landlords not around?))

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #296 on: June 28, 2011, 12:19:05 pm »

i decide to go back to my room, close the ceiling hole and start digging horizontally, so as to have a tunnel leading directly towards the stairs of the apartment complex.
I stop half way through the tunnel and look back to the magma crabs.
"no, you can't"
"*crab crab crab*"
"i said no. You'd scare them. And you know it's not the thing to do to harvest soul to pinch them in the sleep"
"*crab crab crabbbb!!!*" "no, no, and no. go back to the lava and stay there. If i see one of you outside i'm eating him alive."
"*crabs!" *going back the crabs.
*finishes digging the tunnel, and placing a "rock door" (adamantium) and closing it tightly. "Now that's taken care of." shade murmurs. now, only to wait for all the furniture he ordered.

(i do not have a cellphone being a "demon" but i can read in people minds if somebody calls my name >.> at least, to substitute cellphones.)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 28, 2011, 12:28:32 pm »

Furtuka walks back to the apartment with a bag full of knick-knacks and notices that there is some sort of theater being built next door
It's FEF, not FEOF

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 28, 2011, 12:33:46 pm »

Jim notices the construction from his window

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 28, 2011, 12:38:48 pm »

Ottofar returns from a journey.
The first thing he notices is a tent outside the building. That wasn't there when he left.
Ah well.
He walks in. Says hi to several people along the corridors, then enters his apartment.

ROOM 7D
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 152