Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56981 times)

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #1665 on: July 27, 2011, 05:13:39 am »

"da!" translation: "die you saggy breasted bitch" then she goes back inside the room
"Dadaaa!"
"i'm coming" and shade reaches to the door. which Gean had closed hard, the door opens. "uh...sorry about Gean...she's a little upset i'm not letting her conjure whatever her scrambled demonic symbol could conjure"
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: July 27, 2011, 05:43:03 am »

"Eh no problem but jim has gone crazy and i need your help to subdue him"
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: July 27, 2011, 07:15:25 am »

(Okay, general plot.

Fniff is being followed by a SWAT team. They are about to break in in a few minutes.)

The SWAT team kicks down the already heavily abused door and runs inside.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1668 on: July 27, 2011, 07:25:19 am »

"crazy in which sense of the term? crazy crazy, or crazy like homicidical crazy?"
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: July 27, 2011, 07:32:14 am »

"homicidical crazy he is even destroying their souls"
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: July 27, 2011, 11:41:21 am »

More screams and gunshots come from upstairs. Jim can be heard yelling. "AAHHHHHHH YEAH!" ((you guys do your sub plot, and in the mix I will defend against the swat. In feral mode. As in ripping their throats out with my teeth.))

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: July 27, 2011, 12:00:43 pm »

The multi-colored man is heard yelling from the lobby, "TRICE-DAMNED TIME DIOLATIONS! WHOEVER THE HELL IS MESSING WITH REALITY IS GOING TO GET A SWIFT KICK IN THE LEFT... oh hey, a SWAT team." He then turns in Fniff's general direction, "Hey, Fniff, I think these guys are for you. Do I kill 'em or what?"
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1672 on: July 27, 2011, 12:37:11 pm »

"are you sure?...well...try and ask him if he can keep them for me. Okay?"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: July 27, 2011, 12:53:47 pm »

A mutilate corpse comes rolling down the stairs, the soul still inside. Cut into the forehead is "here shade, a fresh soul."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: July 27, 2011, 01:09:00 pm »

"huh?" asks Furtuka turning around as he saw a scraggly looking man behind him. The apparition walked straight through Furtuka as she faced the man.

"...hmmmm? Whats going on here?" muttered Furtuka

He stood there for a moment

"Oh yeah now I remember! That case from my old job as a superhero!" Furtuka waved his hand, turning the surroundings into a old broken down church

Furtuka looked at Fniff "Of course everyone knows! It was on the news after all!"

He turned around to watch Frank do a quick chant, sucking the ghost into a magic circle

"Ooh! Here's the part where I come in!" Suddenly another Furtuka wearing a motorcycle helmet and a black and green jumpsuit plunged down from the ceiling, landing on the man and started trying to restrain him.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 01:52:35 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1675 on: July 27, 2011, 01:38:19 pm »

"then i'm good, let him go on killing those he wants. Thanks for the souls!" grabbing the soul from the body and placing it in the soul vault.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: July 27, 2011, 02:57:29 pm »

"You're too late!" Shouted Frank "The ritual is already complete!"

Past Furtuka stopped beating him up and could only watch as a huge Godzilla sized demon rose up breaking through the roof of the the church and slowly began to walk into the heart of the city.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: July 27, 2011, 07:12:43 pm »

Past Furtuka immediately gave chase, being joined by two other heroes, Ironos who had a huge nanotech suit capable of integrating all weapon systems into itself, and Fiddler who had designed a powersuit but got bored partway through and as a result only finished the helmet chest-plate and right arm making him look hugely disproportionate.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: July 28, 2011, 10:34:02 am »

Present Furtuka watched as they took down the demon, causing it to fall over and crush a building on accident.

"We spent a long time cleaning up that mess" he said "But that's not what you've been waiting for isn't it?"

He snapped his fingers this time changing his surroundings into an old alleyway. Inside of it was past Furtuka stumbling about in a ragged cloak.

"I woke up here in this world knowing nothing but my name, Furtuka...    I simply wandered about fighting muggers until I got into the superhero business. But eventually I got tired of that and came here."

He looked at his past self   "...Hey! You over there!"

Past Furtuka turned around and looked at him

"Who are you?"

"I am you"

"Okay? Hello me. Are you here to tell me something?"

"Not much really..."

"Well how about this?"

"What?"

"How does my life turn out?"

"Oh it goes great! Not bad for someone who woke up in an alleyway dreaming about being mauled by a velociraptor!"

"Cool"

The two of them highfived. Suddenly there was a bright light.

-----------------------

Back in the apartments Furtuka awoke. His eyes glowed with with a strange power...

"I believe it is time for me to take control for a little while"
It's FEF, not FEOF

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: July 28, 2011, 03:39:02 pm »

Jim walks by, two decapitated heads held by the hair in his hands. Hes covered in steaming blood. "Oh, hey furtuka. Im gonna shrink these and hang them in the lobby! Pretty cool, huh?"   (Also, whats the extent of your powers?)
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 152