Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28

Author Topic: The presidential season is upon us  (Read 17343 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The presidential season is upon us
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2011, 07:39:12 pm »

To be fair, this is made under the belief that if the rich have more money, they will invest more which will breath life into the economy.
A belief which has no foundation in reality, but sure.

Like someone else already said: trickle economics is a bag of miracles in theory, but in reality there's always going to be people on top taking a lion's share and holding onto it for dear life.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2011, 07:40:44 pm »

Middle-eastern terrorist telling his futuristic Middle-eastern class how not Americans patriotically supporting the troops helped them defeat America. And then the whole class laughs soullessly about it.

Black Professor telling his futuristic Black class how integration and legalising inter-racial marriage helped them defeat America. And then the whole class laughs soullessly about it.

Gay Professor telling his futuristic gay class how laws granting gays basic human rights helped them defeat America. And then the whole class laughs soullessly about it.

That makes no sense
It did to these people.

Voting Democrat helps the Communists win.

It's sad that these tactics are still viable.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2011, 07:51:35 pm »

The flagbearer on the right looks as if he's about to put the pole down his pants.
Love, scriver~

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2011, 08:23:33 pm »

The flagbearer on the right looks as if he's about to put the pole down his pants.

Those legs you see aren't his, they're fake legs hooked onto his belt.  His real legs are just behind those.

Now you can't unsee it.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2011, 08:26:22 pm »

Those legs you see aren't his, they're fake legs hooked onto his belt.  His real legs are just behind those.

Now you can't unsee it.

That, or he's morbidly obese from the waist down, and standing in shadow.  It keeps flipping back and forth for me.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2011, 08:28:37 pm »

Now you can't unsee it.

Every time someone says "now you can't unsee it" on bay 12 for some reason they are always right

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2011, 08:30:45 pm »

Now you can't unsee it.

Every time someone says "now you can't unsee it" on bay 12 for some reason they are always right
Na, if you look closely he's just leaning back due to the pole being rather heavy.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2011, 09:55:02 pm »

That's from the sixties.

How the hell is that relevant.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2011, 10:01:31 pm »

This will be the first time I get to vote. now the question- will the rethuglican nominee horrify me enough that I vote for the democrats, or will I vote third party? hmmmm...

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2011, 10:01:58 pm »

That's from the sixties.

How the hell is that relevant.

Leftists doing ____________ are letting the communists take over!!1!!1!1

Fill in the blank with anything and it works in the 60s as a scare tactic and it's still being used today.

Maybe it's relevant because it's the same damn thing. Maybe.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2011, 10:05:22 pm »

Let me put it this way Angle.

If you vote republican you are voting for the party that has stop even pretending to not be corporate whores.
If you vote for democrat you are voting for the party of just not having any balls.
And if you vote third part, you might as well be voting for whoever you don't want to win.

I suggest you move to Canada. They may not be doing a heck of a lot better, but at least the people they vote for don't have anything to do with politics.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2011, 10:07:10 pm »

The Party of Third.
Because If I'm going to vote for something, I'm going with someone who's not good at politics on the off chance we actually get someone better at something besides slathering opposing things in [insert bad color here] paint ad infinitum, and both can't and don't really want to move all the way to Canada right now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2011, 10:08:55 pm »

It did to these people.
-image-
Alright, this isn't exactly on topic, but why is it that so many people who did evil in the 60's wear those dark glasses? Seriously, this isn't the first time I've seen that style of glasses in images from that era, but it's always the evil ones. I believe I saw them on a picture of a Nazi once, too.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2011, 10:12:15 pm »

Amendment to my last post:

You could also move to my state where it does not matter who you vote for, because the losing candidate will sue the winning candidate for voter fraud and keep him tied up in recounts and legal battles until their term of office is over.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2011, 10:13:27 pm »

It did to these people.
-image-
Alright, this isn't exactly on topic, but why is it that so many people who did evil in the 60's wear those dark glasses? Seriously, this isn't the first time I've seen that style of glasses in images from that era, but it's always the evil ones. I believe I saw them on a picture of a Nazi once, too.

It's to hide the empty soullessness in their eyes.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 10:16:04 pm by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28