Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: RTD - Exorcists![turn 6] I SHALL SMITE THEE!  (Read 8104 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Exorcists! [Turn 4]BOOM! Headshot.
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2011, 02:59:12 am »

Okay turn will be either today or tommorow

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Exorcists! [Turn 4]BOOM! Headshot.
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2011, 02:34:08 pm »

Excuse me, but... bump? did you forget :P

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Exorcists! VACATION TIME IS OVER! ( long time ago)
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2011, 10:57:07 am »

Heya reviving this again! At the moment im contacting the current players if they still want to play if not then you might get in!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Exorcists! VACATION TIME IS OVER!( A long time ago) ~Reviving ATM~
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2011, 10:59:15 am »

LOL

But for serious, are we really starting again? I'm up for it. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2011, 11:00:21 am »

LOL

But for serious, are we really starting again? I'm up for it. :P

Whoops?  :P

Yes im really starting this up again!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2011, 01:58:05 pm »

Well, I'm down if you want to start up again.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2011, 06:34:00 pm »

Well, I'm down if you want to start up again.
^
Raggle Fraggle

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2011, 01:09:37 pm »

1 more day of waiting or i will let new people in.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2011, 03:17:26 pm »

I'm on the waiting list, but I'm still up for it, and would really like to see this get going :)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2011, 04:14:17 pm »

I'm still in for this :)
Nom nom nom

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2011, 11:38:37 am »

K Time is up for those that didn't respond in time (NightS), so i notified the player on the waiting list and awaiting his character. And i started writing the turn so expect one today or tommorow! (For real)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Exorcists![Turn 5] The Immovable object.
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2011, 05:26:49 pm »

The Immovable object

The 4rth week! The exams are getting closer with every week, some people don't care about but some are nervous about it. But something terrible happened on the school perimeters, assassins entered the schoolgrounds and managed to kill one student and wound another one. The student that died was Cecil Hollands (NightS) and the wounded person was someone called Barley, everyone knows what he is but they don't speak often about. Fortunately the killers we're caught soon and underwent a horrible torture to acquire information, the person they wanted to kill was Barley but they couldn't afford any witnesses. But with very bad luck Cecil happened to pass the same hall where the killers where and he met his unfortunate death. May his soul rest in peace and his belongings and body were sent to his relatives.If you want you can visit Barley at the infirmary where he is recovering from his wounds. Apart from the bad new there is also good news, the 3rd Ground regiment managed to contain the demon infestation in the North and drove them away into the depths of hell. Rejoice throughout the country at the moment but the dangers aren't over yet..... This week you have learned about the mighty Guardian from an instructor called Olaf Dreigbane, apparently he claims being a Norseman but some people have their doubts about that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guardian
The Guardian is one of the strongest and heaviest troops in the Empire, renown for being the toughest bastards living on this planet. Combining enchanted heavy armor with the holy ways of Defensio and mighty shields granting them Near-impenetrable defense capabilities, but at a big cost. You are guaranteed to be very slow while walking and attacking, however that doesn't mean that your attack don't hurt cause they do hurt! Very badly!

This is what their usual equipment looks like. Their weapons choice is not limited to only Blunt weapons as there were many before who chose other weapons but finding trainers that are guardians and train an other weapon style is much harder than regular guardian trainers.
Blunt Weapons: Do crushing Damage , they grant you the ability to crush bones/limbs/muscles to prevent your enemies from escaping or moving further.

They are one of the few classes that use an shield and these are the shield types.
Shields: Do Crushing Damage ,they grant you the ability to crush bones/limbs/muscles to prevent your enemies from escaping or moving further. Also they grant varying from shield size more armor and a high chance to block. The shields can be split in the following categories
Round shields: Give a small amount armor and block chance but you retain some agility allowing you to attack and walk faster.
Diamond Shields: Give a Medium amount of armor and  higher block chance than the small shield but you sacrifice agility. You still hit faster than Tower shield users but slower than Round shield users. (NOTE: These shield aren't made out of diamonds but that they are diamond shaped)
Square ShieldsGive a high amount of armor and  block chance than the medium shields but again you sacrifice agility. However you still hit things a little bit faster than tower shields.
Tower Shields Give the highest amount of armor and block chance than any other shields but you sacrifice the most agility for them. These are the mightiest,hardest and most fearsome shields in the Empire, exactly 9 of these were made since the start of the Empire and are one of the most sought pieces of armor in the existence of man and demon.

And of course they also got access to the finest and biggest armors in the Empire. Their armor values are double the amount of the Paladin armors. All of the armors are heavy but some are lighter than the others.
Heavy Light Armor: Gives you 4 armor points
Heavy Medium Armor: Gives you 8 armor points
Heavy Heavy Armor: Gives you 12 armor points
Heavy Legendary armor: Gives you 16 armor points

[Armor points are counted like additional health points , but they are always destroyed first before receiving limb and hp damage]

Guardians follow only the Path of Defensio and have no other choices

There are no specifications for being an Guardian but it is highly advised that you're an very muscled person or you will have trouble wearing the armors.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Player Turns

Keep working with the blade. He will have to learn how to do it eventually
(Riccto)[5]
After a long period of doing almost nothing your wounds got healed and you were ready to go! Of course such an accident wont scare you away from the fine arts of swordsmanship! Arriving at the gym you're greeted by your friends and fellow students, the instructor was also kind of happy. Quickly you start sparring with someone and with the supervision and tips of the instructor you learned a thing or 2 about fighting with sword. [You gained 1/2 dabbling Sword Fighter]

Research Aquatic Demon/Angels
(Dwarmin) [2]
Eager to expand your knowledge you start searching for books about aquatic Demons/Angels. After hours of searching you finally managed to find what you were looking for. As you try to grab the book it seems its just out of your reach, so you stand on the first shelf and then the second and .... Oh oh... You lost balance and fell backwards. With an big Plof you land on the floor, Ouch it hurts but luckily nothing is broken but you feel a bit dizzy. Somehow you don't feel all that eager anymore.... [You gained dizzyness!] {You react slower and can't  concentrate well for 1 turn}

Setup a reminder for me to get my cast off, and to do whatever necessary to heal my arm.  Then begin researching how, if at all, demons have interacted with computers.
(Frelock)[5] You set an reminder when you can get the cast off and do something to speed up the process of healing your arm. 2 Days later while playing some small game the reminder pops up and you realize that you forgot that. you go to the Infirmary to see a Nun and ask if the healing process can be accelerated. The Nun tells you that it can by using healing powers but that it's better if you let it heal naturally, but she gave you an herb paste which you should smear on your arm. At the infirmary you noticed that there's one person lying in one of the beds, and hes looking quite sad. Maybe you should visit him? But anyway after having done that you surfed the web for any reliable sources that indicate that demons have interacted with computers. But alas no success, it seems demons are dumber than what you thought and can't even use advanced technology! You gained Green Herb Paste

Appear and Practice Archery
(Adwarf)[6]
Stepping out of the carriage you are greeted by some instructors, they tell you the rules and other important things. While he is telling that he slowly leads you to room 371, suddenly he stand still before the room."Well here we are! This will be your sleeping quarter with 4 other students and i wish you a nice day further! While hes walking away he shouts "But be careful! That room is cursed!" While laughing. You enter the room and see that nobody's there, you find the free bed and start unpacking your belongings. "Nothing to do here, maybe i should check out the archery range?" You slowly start walking while asking for directions where the archery range is, at the range you look in awe. Excited to get started you try out all different kind of ranged weaponry and see that you're quite good with it! The Instructor there even complements you for being quite an fast learner. [You gained 0/4 Novice (())]  ( You have to tell me in what weapon you want to have the novice level and i will add it asap. Only ranged weapons.)

Learn what my friends plan on becoming, and while I talk to them, spend each and every day, all the free time I have, running in the mournings, and practicing knuckle fighting with  Claus when he's available.  Try and tag along with any of my friends if they are going to practice or study, try to improve both of us and our friendship by helping them with their work, give knuckle fighting and running precedence though.
(Kilakan)[6]Socializing with your friends you get curios about what your friends are going to be later. From Claus you learn that he wants to become an pilgrim because he likes all of the classes and finds it quite hard to choose one, from Horo you learn that she wants to become a Nun cause she likes to take care of other people, from Ryan you learn that he wants to become a Paladin because of the heroic legends and tales about Paladins, from Yrion you learn that he also wants to become a Paladin but for no particular reason, from Mikey you learn that he wants to become a Guardian cause he likes to be center of attention and to be unbeatable and finally from Julian you learn that he wants to be an Priest cause from his point of view they are the strongest ones. During the course of the days that you have learned that information you have ran every morning for 2 hours and practiced quite a lot with Claus thus becoming stronger and better at knuckle fighting, [You gained 1/4 Novice Knuckle User] and [1/4 Novice Runner] and [Knowledge about friends]

Players

Khan Rahl (Kilakan)
Spoiler:  Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Injuries (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Effects (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Bio (click to show/hide)

Vain Zulers (Adwarf)

Oswald Greenmoore (Dwarmin)

Frederick TeVoert (Frelock)

Gaius O'Hara (Riccto)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Casualty list
Cecil Hollands (NightS)
Spoiler:  Cause of Dead (click to show/hide)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2011, 05:36:22 pm »

I want novice in bows please :)

Search for a pair short swords, and practice with them

Spoiler: Vain Bio (click to show/hide)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Exorcists![turn 5] The immovable object.
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2011, 12:54:04 pm »

Oswald takes it slow, and decides to make some friends around the school while he gets better. He goes to speak to Barley, too.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Exorcists![turn 5] The immovable object.
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2011, 03:02:34 pm »

Frederick too will go and visit Barley, poor fellow looks like he could use some company.  Possibly get some running in too if I have the time.
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6