Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which option would you prefer when it comes to radio communication?

A: Every Squad can talk to each other freely.
- 8 (34.8%)
B: Only Squads with radiomen can talk to one another without sending a runner for updates.
- 15 (65.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Charlie Company 40k (W40k meets 'Nam) - Creating Mission 2, sign up if you like!  (Read 20672 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile

policies are : can you hold an gun, can you follow orders, can you brutalise enemy opponents, can you hold the line? welcome to the guard.

It's more of a "Are you human? Are you a non-mutant? Do you love the Emperor?"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Character Sheet:
Name: Lucius "Slasher" Alpheus
Personality: Nasty. Lho smoker. Cruel.
Bio: Used to be a hive ganger. When he was last caught by the Arbites, he chose to 'volunteer' for the Guard rather than execution.
Apply for Platoon Lead: n
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

policies are : can you hold an gun, can you follow orders, can you brutalise enemy opponents, can you hold the line? welcome to the guard.

Actually IG policies are more like:

Human?
Not a heretic or mutant?
Breathing?
Welcome to the Imperial Guard.

Why do you think they need the Commissariat?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

they need them to keep them from doing the smart thing and run from the daemons and stuff.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile

You guys got it all wrong, it's more like...

A physical body?
Welcome to the Imperial guard.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

rangarkash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Character Sheet:
Name: Lucius "Slasher" Alpheus
Personality: Nasty. Lho smoker. Cruel.
Bio: Used to be a hive ganger. When he was last caught by the Arbites, he chose to 'volunteer' for the Guard rather than execution.
Apply for Platoon Lead: n

Hmm, seems more fit as a penal legion candidate. Perhaps a separate squad is in order?

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He he he, I don't see Penal Legion being too hard to incorporate into the grand scheme of things. :)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Two platoons?

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile

we might need two we got plenty of squads and with our new mine sweepers penal legion we going to have a eh 30+ guardsmens
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

we might need two we got plenty of squads and with our new suicide bomb squad penal legion we going to have a eh 30+ guardsmens

Fixed.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, based on the interest, I may split the group into two (slightly) smaller platoons.

Not entirely sure about Penal legion. But if they are added, it'll probably be a squad or 2 attached to the command structure with basic las weapons.

This will be a bit more work, but I'll probably make a bigger map and it'll mean the opposition has access to some bigger toys and HFS as well.

It may (unfortunately) be a couple days before I can get this up and running as I just discovered I'm going to have to move due to having no job and being broke! So keep popping in and posting :)

rangarkash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It may (unfortunately) be a couple days before I can get this up and running as I just discovered I'm going to have to move due to having no job and being broke!

Ouch... Hope things turn out better for you soon.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It may (unfortunately) be a couple days before I can get this up and running as I just discovered I'm going to have to move due to having no job and being broke!

Ouch... Hope things turn out better for you soon.

Yeah it sucks, but hopefully I'll have something new soon. In the mean time I have a few places to crash, so I'll be okay!

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile

moving sucks just helped my grandmother move i had not sleeped for more then 5 minutes in the last 4 days
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

rangarkash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Things are getting better on your end, Knave?  :)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]