Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 852

Author Topic: Chill and Relaxed Progressive Irritation and Annoyance Thread  (Read 857657 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chill and Relaxed Progressive Irritation and Annoyance Thread
« Reply #8190 on: December 12, 2011, 04:25:20 pm »

Good to see this place didn't implode while I was gone.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8191 on: December 12, 2011, 04:28:24 pm »

No more so than it does while you are here...
This is a blank sig.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8192 on: December 12, 2011, 04:29:20 pm »

Well, I guess there's no need to worry about leaving it alone, then =)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8193 on: December 12, 2011, 04:54:45 pm »

[hug] :)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8194 on: December 12, 2011, 04:56:07 pm »

[hug] :D

Good to see you--I really missed you.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8195 on: December 12, 2011, 04:57:47 pm »

[hug] :D

Good to see you--I really missed you.

Ditto, I really missed you too. Let me know when things cool down. So much to talk about. :)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8196 on: December 12, 2011, 05:44:21 pm »

Yeah, definitely <3  Truean, you're even more adorable than ever >_<

Some of you may remember my campaign to get rid of the Autism club.

Well, things have become even more serious.  You may particularly enjoy testing your chops on the "assignments."

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8197 on: December 12, 2011, 06:21:34 pm »

Well, things have become even more serious.  You may particularly enjoy testing your chops on the "assignments."
I was 50/50 on it until I read about the short essay.

Short Essay
Imagine trying to complete your daily routine of going to class, studying, socializing, and enjoying your extracurricular activities as an individual who meets the diagnostic criteria of ASD. In 3 pages (double spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point font), reflect on what you have learned in this class at the mid-semester point by describing a realistic modality of ASD.
No...
Just, no.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8198 on: December 12, 2011, 06:28:35 pm »

I know, right?  Guess who's going to take the class and be the most difficult bitch the student instructor can fathom?

:D :D :D

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8199 on: December 12, 2011, 06:48:49 pm »

I know, right?  Guess who's going to take the class and be the most difficult bitch the student instructor can fathom?

:D :D :D
I support your adventure, dear sir!

BRING BACK THEIR HEADS

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8200 on: December 12, 2011, 06:55:20 pm »

You are so going to fail that class.

You'd never complete the essay, the mind of the ASD is impenetrable, it's impossible I say, IMPOSSIBLE! There's no way to do it, and it's crazy to try!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8201 on: December 12, 2011, 07:05:31 pm »

Part of me wants to ask, on the first day of class: "How should I do this assignment?  Should I pretend to be a neurotypical person pretending to have Asperger's, or what?"

trees

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUNDANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8202 on: December 12, 2011, 07:11:15 pm »

Not quite "irritation and annoyance" worthy, but hey, nice article about a trans girl in a for-real newspaper!

Nice to see you back, Vector. :)
I am often bad at phrasing things - don't hesitate to ask for clarification if something I said doesn't make sense.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8203 on: December 12, 2011, 07:20:57 pm »

Part of me wants to ask, on the first day of class: "How should I do this assignment?  Should I pretend to be a neurotypical person pretending to have Asperger's, or what?"

Actually, I'm worried it'll end badly for you. This sounds like it's going to rub you the wrong way when you take the course, and you'd have to get a good grade, right?

Not quite "irritation and annoyance" worthy, but hey, nice article about a trans girl in a for-real newspaper!

Nice to see you back, Vector. :)
That's kind of sweet actually.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8204 on: December 12, 2011, 07:25:02 pm »

If it goes that badly, I'll drop it by the drop deadline and report the course to the administration.  I already have backing--they'd already shut it down if I asked.

Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 852