Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85606 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 40, Fungal Jungle Pt. 5-Shop Smart...
« Reply #915 on: July 12, 2011, 07:57:05 pm »

I'm not buying it because I want it; I'm buying it because I don't want Taric to have it. Do you have any idea what he would do with it? O_O Trust me, I'll be saving the rest of us a lot of grief.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: July 12, 2011, 07:58:47 pm »

Hey, It'll be used for moral purposes only D:

Or consentual purposes >:3

However, pool the money for the glass ring?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: July 12, 2011, 08:00:02 pm »

Retract offer IF Leaves refuses to offer the flute.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: July 12, 2011, 08:01:48 pm »

...You're going to try to steal it from me, aren't you?

...Retract offer of flute against my better judgment.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: July 12, 2011, 08:02:18 pm »

Right, but you both agree that it's going to be purchased. Better to get it and then bicker over it between us than fatten the kobold. >_>
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: July 12, 2011, 08:03:29 pm »

Yeah. And that card it showed? Probably the Kobold in my body.

Retract offer for the Diamond ring.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: July 12, 2011, 08:10:07 pm »

The Kobold seems uncomfortable answering questions. Apparently he's just used to people buying on his word. If he's questioned too much, he might spook.

"How does the twisty ruby ring work? Any downsides?
"Er...You know how Trolls skin grow back really fast? This ring make you the same. It hurts though, but works very fast.

"The hollow glass one... what do you mean 'tells you what things are'? Why did it make your head hurt?
"Kirknak seem to 'know' things when trying it on-you know? Know what rings are, Know what pretty Kobold las wants for birthday, know when food is poisoned...

"How does the diamond ring work? *Note: Do not try this one on*
"Ah! Place on finger-careful, it binds to user when activated. Prevents nasty accidents...then touch friend or enemy or animal or whatever. Think about being them-and you become them, and they become you. Hard to do against unwilling...but not impossible, if strong mind.

"What's this big spirit like? How hard is the puzzle? How much blood does he demand?
"Krik only figure puzzle out once. Really hard. Took all day. Puzzle changes every time you give up, so no way to do it every time. Spirit was like...man, made of red smoke. Blood smoke. I had to kill whole cow to even get him to listen to me...wished for more rings, course. He says bigger blood, and smarter blood get you more...like, man or kobold blood he mean. Krik not that evil.

"Did the elves say anything about this ring? It's quite pretty."
"Hah! Elf was dead when I took it from her. Got you on that one. I not do killing though...accidental, probably.

Kriknak laughs- "Sold, ring to Elf, for four rations and all gold!"

The Kobold snaps his fingers, and Sheltering Leaves offerings disappear in a puff of overly dramatic smoke.

"ALL SALES FINAL! AYAHAH!"

Sheltering Leaves
-four rations
-25 crowns
+1 Luminous Diamond Ring
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: July 12, 2011, 08:12:19 pm »

...Alright, Do I have to steal Blade dancer's gold or is anyone going to help me with buying the glass ring.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: July 12, 2011, 08:15:29 pm »

I'll give you the antidote and the empty bottle.

Leaves handed the bottles to War Wind so he could trade for the glass ring and promptly slipped the diamond one on. It was an item of extreme power and frankly he wouldn't trust it in even the grandmaster of the order's hands. The first opportunity he had, he would destroy it. It was the only thing to do.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: July 12, 2011, 08:17:17 pm »

...Yeah, the tactical value of that ring is a wee bit too powerful to destroy. Give it to tides instead. He'll be able to use it at full capacity.

Buy glass ring with bottle and crowns.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: July 12, 2011, 08:21:56 pm »

I'd like to, but I'm also interested in the ruby and jade ones. Plus, we really should save something for the ogre village like they told us to. >_>

Two rations and your 25 coins should be enough for it, though. You could also try haggling.

See if he values the loincloths at all. Point out how useful they could be when fashioned into something else.

Also see if he's sure he doesn't want a fortune telling.

...Yeah, the tactical value of that ring is a wee bit too powerful to destroy. Give it to tides instead. He'll be able to use it at full capacity.
Also this. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 12, 2011, 08:30:30 pm »

You mean the evil, perverted things the three of us can do with it...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 12, 2011, 08:31:01 pm »

Kriknak spits at the ground again. He spits again when offered loincloths, and a third time when offered fortune telling. Thats a lot of spit.

"You short. Bottle and potion not worth Troll Dung even with all three your rations and crowns. Fill bottle with Troll Dung, maybe you have deal. Got anything else?

It's clear Kriknak is going to squeeze War Wind for 25 more coins, or at least another ration. Or an entire magic item in place of all those. Kirknak really wants that necklace. War Wind can try to haggle with his charisma-but if he fails, the Kobold will refuse to sell him anything at all, or even take his money from other Kai for them to buy things.

"Crazy eyes, whats that weird magic on you? A little thing...Elder sign? I trade good ring for that. Two cheap rings for that. Old magic is strong magic..."
Pressing Tide is a little bit shocked the Kobold even knows what the Elder Sign is.

Kriknak strokes his mustache slowly and luxuriously, while awaiting a response.

Sheltering Leaves puts the Luminous Diamond Ring on-odd, it seems to have lost some of its luminosity...
He feels no different. A quick test showed that at least it isn't cursed-he can take it on and off.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 12, 2011, 08:32:32 pm »

Hey Irony, Mind haggling on my behalf?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 12, 2011, 08:34:24 pm »

Hey Irony, Mind haggling on my behalf?

It won't be that *easy*-He can only augment your own haggling roll, not pass it for you.  :D

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 110