Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85726 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 37, A Sad Stone Head
« Reply #765 on: July 04, 2011, 08:42:05 am »

Spoiler: Further Refinement (click to show/hide)

Edit: Oh damnit, sorry for double post.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: July 04, 2011, 08:49:01 am »

Make sure you add your extra point to strength or agility from your starting bonus.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: July 04, 2011, 09:00:56 am »

I added them as +1. Or do I get the permanent bonus aswell?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: July 04, 2011, 09:18:49 am »

Oy, there's actually two

+1 to strength and agility in combat when wielding you chosen weapon type <--you assigned this one

(Starting Bonus) Physical conditioning gives an additional +1 to strength OR agility to be applied even without wielding your weapon, your choice.

Starting bonuses apply to your first two choices of disciplines.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: July 04, 2011, 09:24:41 am »

Ah okay. I'll add it to be strength, make them equal.

Edit: I just read the second post, and saw you missed one of my changes. I took one point off Charisma and Intelligence each, added them both to Strength. (Bringing it up to 6 with starting bonus)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:42:24 am by Talarion »

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: July 04, 2011, 09:46:03 am »

Edit: Your current one hasn't been updated yet.

All right, I'll add Discipline skills to the listed abilities, as well. Your char sheet is on the top.

By War Scythe, you meant a long polearm like weapon, right? Or was it more a shorter weapon you used for slashing?
Polearms give you ability to repel enemies, but do less damage than a weapon meant for close striking. Feel free to suggest any personal items you would want, that fit in your characters background.

Also, I've also done some weapon balancing-Sheltering Leaves battle gloves were looking pretty scummy, anyway.

And nerfed foresight gained from Sixth Sense-it was a little too powerful
And I forgot it last battle. :P

To-be added to first post
-Base Weapon Stats-

Polearms
+2 damage, Reach Weapons-single enemy must make agility roll to close with you or be stunned. Negated when facing multiple foes from different angles

One handed Weapons
+3 Damage

Dual Wielding
+6 damage
-2 defense for holding two one handed weapons

Dexterity based weapons (can't be dual wielded)
+2 damage, +2 agility

two hander Weapons
+5 damage
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 10:00:14 am by Dwarmin »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: July 04, 2011, 10:00:44 am »

By War Scythe I meant a scythe intended for combat. So yeah, a long polearm. As for personal items.. Aside from his clothes, he has none.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: July 04, 2011, 10:12:28 am »

All right. Back on track! I feel everyone might be confused as to what to do at this point.  ..especially Taricus...

Since one room you've already explored, and another is an obvious dead end/dimensional deathtrap, that leaves two choices for the rest of the party.

A. Head back to the East door and face a giant demon head that speaks riddles and breathes fire. Passing will get you acess to a teleporter of some sort, which could possible lead you to freedom. Maybe.

B. Make your way through the beasts tunneled cavern back to the fountain room, fighting a optional mini-boss on the way, unless you can dodge it somehow. It has tentacles.

Everyone cast a vote in 24 hours, or It will be left up to fate.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: July 04, 2011, 10:29:03 am »

I'll vote B.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: July 04, 2011, 10:31:12 am »

Oh, just curious, but how does the rank system work? And, is it possible to get more than one discipline?

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: July 04, 2011, 10:50:47 am »

B
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: July 04, 2011, 11:16:03 am »

Oh, just curious, but how does the rank system work? And, is it possible to get more than one discipline?

Every completed chapter gives your Kai an additional rank, which gives you two more disciplines (sans starting bonuses) in addition to extra HP and two extra stat points.

Modifying from SeriousConcentrates system. Nixed the last line, since you can earn skills by overcoming optional bosses and challenges instead, if I can't justify a loot reward.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: July 04, 2011, 11:29:58 am »

Fair enough. Now I'm eager to get into the game and RP :P... How many chapters have passed so far?

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: July 04, 2011, 11:42:18 am »

Fair enough. Now I'm eager to get into the game and RP :P... How many chapters have passed so far?

We're on the tail end of the first chapter right now.

The party has to escape from the Trap Masters basement, fight their way past the last Greycloaks, and face the source of evil at the bottom of the dungeon.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: July 04, 2011, 11:54:30 am »

Hmm okay. Do you mind if I add in a few more flavor elements to my character? I've been reading the earlier shenanigans of the party and thinking of things for my character.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 110