Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85687 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 37, A Sad Stone Head
« Reply #780 on: July 04, 2011, 12:18:30 pm »

Hmm okay. Do you mind if I add in a few more flavor elements to my character? I've been reading the earlier shenanigans of the party and thinking of things for my character.

Your free to modify your chacter as much as you want before he enters the game.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: July 04, 2011, 12:49:29 pm »

Spoiler: Additions (click to show/hide)

Cam I do this? Of course, they are only cosmetic, (Unless I can unlock Fey abilities for it later) just to add some flavor to him...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: July 04, 2011, 03:24:40 pm »

Sounds like a good activated ability rather than a cosmetic change. I'll incorporate it into your lore, but how does this sound for an actual activated ability? It meshes with the others combat abilities, that are usually about 10 damage on demand, but yours is a bit stronger due to the risk. This would be an entry level skill, making it very dangerous to wield until you get stronger.

Form of the Grey Reaper:
When active, Golden Blade enters a shadowy Fey state, gaining bonus damage equal to his charisma level on successful hits. He gains half resistance to all physical damage (except Feywrought Iron weaponry), immunity to stat loss in any form (making him immune to mind blast), but still takes normal damage from magic attacks. Extremely bright light will damage him for 1d6 HP, but normal sunshine has no effect.

For the round it's activated, and every round he remains in this form, his charisma modifier and damage bonus actually increases by 1D8. If the charisma gained in this way exceeds ten points total, his form will take control of him completely, which means the end of his conscious form, transcendance to lower plane, and ultimately the corruption of everything he is. In short, damnation.

This ability can be used three times a day, once a battle, and is regenerated by resting for at least an hour in total darkness.

Dare you walkest the blades edge, for the good of all?  :P

« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 03:32:01 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: July 04, 2011, 04:15:15 pm »

Cam I do this? Of course, they are only cosmetic, (Unless I can unlock Fey abilities for it later) just to add some flavor to him...

Early in making my character, I played around with somehow turning my dual swords into a big greatsword of DOOOOOOM for moar attack but even less defense, but I scrapped that pretty early.

In other news, tentacles like to go in places they don't belong. Nevertheless...B.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: July 04, 2011, 05:39:36 pm »

I'd prefer A (despite not really believing the teleporter is going to do anything good), but it seems B wins regardless.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: July 04, 2011, 05:44:25 pm »

Hey, War Wind needs a new pet >:3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: July 04, 2011, 05:45:18 pm »

The Starspawn is disturbed.

That's not good, Taricus.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: July 04, 2011, 05:47:27 pm »

Come on, Am I the only one being honest here?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: July 04, 2011, 05:51:04 pm »

What are you talking about? I picked B before anyone else did. Buncha bandwagoneers. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: July 04, 2011, 08:21:57 pm »

Sounds like a good activated ability rather than a cosmetic change. I'll incorporate it into your lore, but how does this sound for an actual activated ability? It meshes with the others combat abilities, that are usually about 10 damage on demand, but yours is a bit stronger due to the risk. This would be an entry level skill, making it very dangerous to wield until you get stronger.

Form of the Grey Reaper:
When active, Golden Blade enters a shadowy Fey state, gaining bonus damage equal to his charisma level on successful hits. He gains half resistance to all physical damage (except Feywrought Iron weaponry), immunity to stat loss in any form (making him immune to mind blast), but still takes normal damage from magic attacks. Extremely bright light will damage him for 1d6 HP, but normal sunshine has no effect.

For the round it's activated, and every round he remains in this form, his charisma modifier and damage bonus actually increases by 1D8. If the charisma gained in this way exceeds ten points total, his form will take control of him completely, which means the end of his conscious form, transcendance to lower plane, and ultimately the corruption of everything he is. In short, damnation.

This ability can be used three times a day, once a battle, and is regenerated by resting for at least an hour in total darkness.

Dare you walkest the blades edge, for the good of all?  :P

Sound good. Blade seems like the kinda guy who would walk straight into the gates of hell if it would preserve what he cares about, to me. ^^
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: July 04, 2011, 09:18:03 pm »

B for the skill increase. It's a mini boss which surely means that if we beat it, we get a skill up. Right?

Perhaps you should do your sixth sense thing with the cards irony? Maybe we can get an idea of what we might face if we choose B?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: July 04, 2011, 09:28:22 pm »

Hint!

It's totally not a skinless cave tyrannosaurus with compound eyes, fungal tentacle stalks, three mouths in his chest that breath flesh rotting gas and molten gold for blood.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: July 04, 2011, 09:28:59 pm »

Okay then.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: July 04, 2011, 09:29:43 pm »

DID SOMEONE SAY GOLD?!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: July 04, 2011, 10:20:40 pm »

Karma cards!
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 110