Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85597 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 28, Form and Function
« Reply #585 on: June 19, 2011, 11:33:57 am »

Turn 28
Riccto:Not taking his luck with more wands Peak examines the room for anything that might be hidden from crypt robbers (Like Himself)
Ironyowl:Give the guest quarters another search for anything of value or interest, then leave
Zako:Grab the journal and hurry out of the room. Try to stay away from the table as much as possible, don't even look at it.
Taricus: Get out of that room!
SeriousConcentrate:Leaves spun, throwing a backhand at the area behind him. After Leaf attacked, he lit a torch and held it up. Just in case.
----------------------------------
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Trembling Peak
Trembling Peak remains to search the room-though he feels as if he is almost tempting fate!

A quick search reveals nothing out of the ordinary-he does find a slip of tattered paper lying in the dust, though-it's apparently instructions of some sort.

Spoiler: Safety First! (click to show/hide)

He then hears an echoing blast coming from outside.

Sheltering Leaves
The Elf angles a backhand toward him, hoping to catch something-but he only connects with his air. He hears several snickering voices from behind him in response. Quickly lighting a torch with a single practiced strike of flint and steel, the sudden burst of illumination reveals shadows where light should be...before they scatter, he counts almost a dozen, maybe more.

Sheltering Leaves friends return from the guest quarters. Before he can explain what he's looking so intently for, the door to the cavernous room resounds with a tremendous blow.

Pressing Tide, Molten Heart and War Wind
The three friends quickly decide to leave the guest quarters-Molten Heart snags the journal, and Pressing Tide does a general search, revealing nothing. War Wind is more than eager to leave...

They emerge to find Sheltering Leaves, casting about without a torch for unseen enemies. He opens his mouth to explain, when the door to the cavern is hit by a heavy charge.

Molten Heart, +1 Keepers Journal (The writings of man named Richard Morrows-a prisoner in the dungeon catacombs beneath the Keening Willow Cemetary. Useful information could be read within.)

Everyone
The South East door shakes in its foundations as it is hit from within! There is a pause...and then another blow! And a third!

The Kai notice a small chunk of rock fall from the very top of the passage on the last blow, and almost immediately-they see a thin, greasy tentacle snake it's way through the hole.

--------------------------
-Exits and Entrances-

North West Door (Guest Quarters)
South West Door (Stone Ring)
North East Door (Wand Room)
South East Door (Cavern)

Staircase up (Leads to lobby level 1)
Staircase down (Unexplored)
-------------------------

Spoiler: Player Inventory (click to show/hide)

OOC:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:12:09 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 19, 2011, 11:39:49 am »

"I say we get out of here. Let's head down further into the catacombs"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: June 19, 2011, 12:09:32 pm »

After a moment, the elf decided to ignore the shadow beings. If they were real, there was nothing he could do about them; if they weren't, there was nothing he could do about them. Either way there was still the more immediate threat of the tentacle and whatever it was attached to behind the southeastern door. "Right behind you," he said to War Wind, following him down the stairs.

Actually, Irony, could you attempt to mindblast those assholes? Just to see if we can actually do anything to them?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:16:54 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 19, 2011, 12:27:14 pm »

Put the slip of paper away and head back towards the group and stick with them
Raggle Fraggle

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 19, 2011, 04:51:49 pm »

I think they've all fled for now, but sure, if they come back I'll try doing stuff to them.

Pressing Tide frowned and let out a doubtful "Hmm," as though he disapproved of fleeing the tentacle. He nonetheless followed the group down the stairs, however.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 19, 2011, 10:08:41 pm »

"Get going, I'll be rearguard." Leave with the others, guarding the rear.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 19, 2011, 10:20:09 pm »

lol Zako knows how to avoid the traps. ;)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 19, 2011, 10:44:05 pm »

Heh, that and I'm watching for the tentacle beast coming from behind. Being paranoid helps in staying alive.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 20, 2011, 12:09:40 am »

Heh, that and I'm watching for the tentacle beast coming from behind.

Darn tentacle beasts coming from behind.  They'll ruin most mens' days.  Women on the other hand...
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 20, 2011, 12:52:37 am »

You, sir, have just been mentally bitch slapped by a lot of women on the internet.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 20, 2011, 12:58:06 am »

I'm surprised he went for it. Frankly I had to restrain myself from making comments along the line of 'you're lucky Dwarmin's the GM and not me'. >:3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 20, 2011, 03:15:39 pm »

My, I did go too far.  Note to self: posting while moderately drunk is a poor life choice.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 20, 2011, 03:18:02 pm »

Wait, Serious had to restrain himself?! O_O;

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 20, 2011, 03:35:46 pm »

Well, you know. :P Once in while I decide not speak my mind to spare other people.

On that note I'd like to poke Dwarmin and point out I ran three turns yesterday, four if you count ASL, so...

WHARS THE FOKKEN TURN

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 20, 2011, 03:43:11 pm »

If not, then it'll be me.

Darn tentacle beasts coming from behind.  They'll ruin most mens' days.  Women on the other hand...
They ruin everyone's day when they come from behind. The front is a different matter...  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 110