Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85536 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 30, Illumination
« Reply #615 on: June 22, 2011, 12:48:27 pm »

Mind blast acolyte while not getting in my faster allies' way.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 22, 2011, 01:37:01 pm »

Provide backup to leaves! Keep up with him and watch his back.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 22, 2011, 01:42:38 pm »

Derp. Nearly forgot I had a wand of WEB.
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 31, Takedown
« Reply #618 on: June 25, 2011, 04:19:13 pm »

Turn 31
Riccto:Charge the Acolyte and get him into a Joint lock, Fire the wand at him to catch him first
Ironyowl:Mind blast acolyte while not getting in my faster allies' way.
Zako: Provide backup to leaves! Keep up with him and watch his back.
Taricus: Throw corpses at the acolyte
SeriousConcentrate:Leaf immediately started sprinting after acolyte
----------------------------------
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The acolyte runner sprints down the hallway, ducking a web fired from Trembling Peak and leaping over a chucked corpse from War Wind. Pressing Tide manages to find a chink in his mental armor, though and slows him down enough for the rest of the Kai to catch up and tackle him to the ground. Predictably, he starts thrashing around.

Kill me if you will! You'll find our order is not as dead as you think, bandits!

No one has emerged from the end of far hall, which means he wasn't able to warn anyone, possibly

Spoiler: Player Inventory (click to show/hide)

OOC: Long wait, short turn. I'm not proud of that. Promise to update faster in the future...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 25, 2011, 04:38:36 pm »

Pressing Tide put his hand gently on the Greycloak's shoulder, smiling kindly at him.

"We're no bandits, Warden. We seek to resolve the same disturbance you do." Pressing Tide continued to look directly at him, as though expecting him to start explaining.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 25, 2011, 05:08:45 pm »

Poke the 'cloak
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 25, 2011, 11:27:36 pm »

Change that ugly tackle into a much more elegant leg lock only slightly painful
Raggle Fraggle

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 26, 2011, 12:33:07 am »

"Calm down, If we wanted to kill you, you would be dead already. We are here to fix the undead problem, by authority of the kai order. What has happened here?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 26, 2011, 12:33:42 am »

Leaf hauled the man around and put his right arm in a hammerlock and his left in a half-nelson to immobilize him. "We're not bandits. We're Kai. Would you please settle down?" he asked, trying to keep the man from thrashing about too much.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 26, 2011, 12:51:14 am »

-Quick Turn-

Trembling peak tightens his hold.

But, the acolyte refuses to answer your questions, and begins chanting a prayer of some sort, over and over.

So saith the words of Dusk Runner "The Order of Kai has turned against us. They seek to undo all our works...shun the Kai, those that would lead us into complacence, those wretched who hide behind sanctimony...we shall shun them and the light, and stand alone in the shadows, guarding the Gate...let not quaking heart stay our blades...let the voice of the Blind Hunter ring from the hills...let the night become blacker still...let those who lose their way find us again...our word is our bond, forever and ever amen...for we are the Grey Cloaks, and we are bound.

So saith the words of Dusk Runner...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 26, 2011, 12:55:40 am »

"He's been trained not to speak a peep...Well trained at that...I doubt we'd be gettin any words outta this 'un.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 26, 2011, 01:09:27 am »

"He's too dangerous to leave behind," the elf said. "Allow me to eliminate him and then we'll move on." If anyone gave their approval, he would snap the graycloak's neck and search his body for anything useful.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 26, 2011, 01:18:25 am »

Pressing Tide frowned, but only slightly. "Perhaps incapacitating him would work just as well?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 26, 2011, 01:23:47 am »

Leaf shook his head. "We have no way of knowing when he would wake up and come after us again. It would be too dangerous. That also goes for tying him up; he might slip the ropes as soon as we left him behind and follow."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 26, 2011, 04:26:57 am »

"I'm afraid to admit that the elf creature may be right. This one has been too corrupted to be trusted, and must be taken care of. Kill him, but do it quickly and painlessly. We must move on soon."
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 110