Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 26006 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 8
« Reply #300 on: May 24, 2011, 02:12:46 pm »

Cover our escaping tracks!
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 24, 2011, 06:54:25 pm »

Quote from: Taricus / Taric Al-Sayyid: 10
Find my rifle as I won't leave without it.
(Agi, slight bonus since most of the other bandits went over towards Tyberix: 1, overshoot) Taric easily slipped back into the camp and to the table where they had set all the gear they had picked up off of villagers. He got his rifle back, as well as Enriqe's machete just in case... but some idiot had turned the safety off on his weapon, and he accidentally pulled the trigger when he grabbed it. (6, head: 5 damage to head, 7 HP left, -1 to Int until healed) The bullet grazed his head and chipped a bit of his skull. Not only was he in pain, but the shot had temporarily deafened him and had attracted the bandits back towards him. o.o (Taric gets Salvaged Battle Rifle, Machete)

Quote from: Dwarmin / Rebecca White: 53
Run far away-the more distance I put between them and me the better. Stick with the others.
Rebecca followed Marion to the safety of a cave shelter. There was nothing she could do for those still in the village - best to save herself and those with her.

Quote from: Jetsquirrel / Marion Chris Hibaru: 88
Run away further and find some shelter, like a cave or a big tree
(Int: 3, Success) Taking Ilyana by the hand, Marion followed the path along the mountain's base until he eventually found what he was looking for: a cave opening. He ducked inside, followed quickly by Rebecca and Enriqe. Ilyana kissed his cheek. "Thank you - both of you," she said, directing the second sentence at Rebecca. They had saved her life! Still shivering with relief, she sat with her back to the cave wall.

Quote from: Riccto / Enriqe Halonz: 93
Cover our escaping tracks!
(Hmm, Agi or Int for covering tracks...? Let's say Agi, Int's used for a lot and stealth is generally Agi anyway: 3, success) Enriqe allowed the others to run ahead of him as he pulled a few large leaves from the surrounding trees. Carefully, he brushed away their tracks from the dirt as he retreated. After a few minutes of this, he threw the leaves into the underbrush and turned to follow Marion.

Quote from: Tyberix / Simon Walker: 78
Throw my knife at him then get away as fast as possible. In case i'm too slow, get a bit ahead lie down and play dead.
(Int: 3. 5-3+1=3 damage, lost 1 bone knife. Hit: 5, torso) Simon pulled himself up onto his side and drew one of his knives. He hated to lose it, but it was him or it, and he flung it as hard as he could. It ended up buried to the hilt in the bandit's stomach. (Enemy End: 7, fail, Int takes a slight hit. Int: 9, miss) The shock of the knife carving into his flesh caused the bandit to miss his next shot completely, and as he pulled at the weapon Simon got back to his feet to hobble away the best he could. (Agi, +1Skill-1Injury: 3, success) He didn't need speed as long as he had skill. Pressing the wound tightly on both sides to keep the blood from dropping behind him and forming a trail, Simon disappeared into the undergrowth. (Enemy Int: 10, critical failure) Unknown to him, the leader of the raiders had come over to see what the commotion was. "Which way did he go?" he snarled at the fallen bandit, indicating the knife in his stomach. "I don't know..." the injured man said. A loud boom echoed across the village as the leader shot him with his shotgun. "Worthless trash! You, take the knife, you, take the pistol."

Quote from: Tarran / Tarran Bris: 20
"You, die now." Run up to him and jab my knife through the bottom of his head and into his brain.
Growling a taunt, Tarran charged the raider! He struck at his head with the knife, but the raider blocked it with his forearm and raised his pistol to Tarran's face. He hesitated just a second too long, feeling cocky, which allowed the scout to force him a step back and the shot to miss. Stepping forward, Tarran sliced the raider across the left bicep, drawing blood, just as the raider fired a second time... oddly enough inflicting a similar wound. Feeling nasty, Tarran inverted his grip on the knife and slammed it down into the man's knee, cutting away the ligaments and forcing him to fall. He fired again as he fell, but this shot missed too, and Tarran was on him, repeatedly jamming the knife into his chest until he stopped moving.

Breathing heavily, Tarran stood and looked around. Some of the bandits were coming this way, but others seemed drawn by a gunshot on the other side of the village.

Spoiler: Combat Rolls (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:58:53 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 24, 2011, 06:58:57 pm »

Get out of there! Surrender if they don't shoot and I fail to do so...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 24, 2011, 07:39:22 pm »

"Ow, bastard... oh, great, more of them." Loot both of the bandits then run for the hills.

How many bandits do we have left? I know it's at the very least 190, but I'd like to have a count so I can at least feel as though we have a faint glimmer of hope.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:41:38 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 24, 2011, 07:41:58 pm »

Uh... Leader killed one, you killed either one or two, Jetsquirrel and Dwarmin ganked one... I would say 195-197, somewhere in that area.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 24, 2011, 07:45:17 pm »

Hahahahahahahaha-balls.

Okay, any chance I thought I had just flew out the window with a trollface.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 24, 2011, 07:46:31 pm »

Mind helping me then? :3

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 24, 2011, 07:46:53 pm »

Sentry Mode. Activated.

Dont die. I need my precious machete.
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 24, 2011, 07:47:14 pm »

You know Rebecca is bad at math. She thought she saw 200, it was probably more like 1000, or 10,000.

"It was no problem" Rebecca said. She wondered what all the people she had to leave behind would of said...

Action:Rebecca is curious-she takes a quick look deeper into the cave, not too far, though!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 24, 2011, 07:50:00 pm »

Mind helping me then? :3
I would but not only are you facing off against a likely overwhelming number of them but I've got some coming for me too.

So, good luck! ;D

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 24, 2011, 07:50:38 pm »

Anything larger than 300 would've been a professional army and thus wouldn't have tried to go raping and pillaging.

@Tarran: Want power armour?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 24, 2011, 07:52:00 pm »

I'm an assassin, I don't want or need flashing bulky armor.

Plus, dude, the technology of this world is far, FAR lower than that of D22.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 24, 2011, 07:52:46 pm »

Not really, and what about stealth armour then?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 24, 2011, 07:53:57 pm »

I'm an assassin, I don't want or need flashing bulky armor.

Plus, dude, the technology of this world is far, FAR lower than that of D22.

We did come from a highly advanced parent civilization, you know. The occasional piece of ancient, malfunctioning high tech will probably be around here somehwere...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 24, 2011, 07:55:04 pm »

Or I can design it when I get any sort of High-tech equipment.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 42