Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25999 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 7
« Reply #270 on: May 24, 2011, 12:08:25 am »

$30 i will beat the shit out of you both with a rock in this rtd

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 24, 2011, 05:51:27 am »

200 bandits in your way.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 24, 2011, 06:11:44 am »

For now. :3 Waitin' on Tyberix, now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 24, 2011, 06:12:16 am »

Alright, 199 bandits >_>

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 24, 2011, 06:14:27 am »

300. 300 SPARTA- I mean Bandits. Lord, sounds like something I'd do, actually. Sadly, random mooks have a high death ratio in my RTD's. Oh wells.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 24, 2011, 06:16:26 am »

Hey, Taric asked for the village to be destroyed. Blame him, not me. :3 (Like I wasn't going to do it anyways...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 24, 2011, 06:16:50 am »

Sorry for making you wait :|

Try to lure one of the raiders away from the village and incapacitate him without making too much noise.

Well 199 to go so we better get started :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 24, 2011, 06:17:54 am »

o.O You're seriously going to try to Metal Gear this? Jeez. Well, a'ight, running turn nao. Just gotta go back and collect everyone's quotes. ^^

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 24, 2011, 06:18:56 am »

o.O You're seriously going to try to Metal Gear this? Jeez. Well, a'ight, running turn nao. Just gotta go back and collect everyone's quotes. ^^
Heh, if only there were some boxes nearby it will be piece of cake :P

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 24, 2011, 06:20:01 am »

Well. I'm not complaining about anyone dying. Mourning? Possibly. But this seems like fun, and I do dislike missing out on all the fun. *evil smile* I mean, what?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 24, 2011, 06:39:16 am »

Quote from: Taricus / Taric Al-Sayyid: 18
Tell the bandits they got the village technician.
Taric had planned on telling the bandits who he was as a bargaining chip, but his plans were dropped when Rebecca grabbed him, freed him, and pushed into the undergrowth. He figured he might as well get while the getting was good and ran.

Quote from: Dwarmin / Rebecca White: 97
Pick up the pistol that guy dropped. Free Ilyana and the other villagers close by, and beat feet into the jungle.
Rebecca scooped up the revolver (Rebecca gets: Heavy Revolver! It uses Intelligence, deals +4 damage, and has 6/6 bullets in the drum) and tucked it into her waistband. (Agi: 4, success) She sliced through Ilyana's bonds with her spear without harming the girl and repeated the same for the other villagers nearby, including Taric and Enriqe. (Agi: 1, overshoot) She hauled all three named people to their feet roughly and shoved them towards the jungle, then took off herself. (Overshoot Result = canceled Taric / Jetsquirrel / Riccto's actions)

Quote from: Jetsquirrel / Marion Chris Hibaru: 44
Grab the gun earlier than Rebecca and take my GF and run into the forest.
Marion was about to rush out, grab the gun, and save Ilyana... when Rebecca did all that for him. Ilyana almost ran into him in the shadows, but he caught her safely, took her hand, and retreated with her to the mountain, along with Taric, Rebecca, and Enriqe.

Quote from: Riccto / Enriqe Halonz: 16
Wake him up, Hiss at him at a low tone to remain quiet, "They'd rather kill you than let you get away if they learned that. I thought you were smart." -> Just sit...and watch.
Enriqe was sitting and watching everything quietly when he was quite rudely interrupted by Rebecca freeing him from Taric, hauling him to his feet, and shoving him into the foliage. Well. Might as well run while he could, he thought.

Quote from: Tyberix / Simon Walker: 79
Try to lure one of the raiders away from the village and incapacitate him without making too much noise.
(Enemy Int: 2, success) Simon stepped out of the shadows and waved at an enemy raider, trying to get him to run over, but this raider wasn't an idiot. (Enemy Int Attack: 2. 5-2+3= 6 damage -1 for armor = 5 damage) The thug immediately raised his pistol and shot him in the (2, right leg) leg, wounding him! (Simon: 8/13 HP left; massive damage to leg equals -1 to Agi) It seemed like the gunshot had gotten the attention of all the loose raiders, as other were starting to head their way... but at least it made it easy for the others to escape.

Quote from: Tarran / Tarran Bris: 61
Stab the nearest raider then drag his body into the shadows. Repeat as many times as possible without getting seen.
Tarran crept up on a raider with his back to the jungle. (Agi: 3, success. Str: 1, critical. 5+1 (for Assassination)+2+4(1d4) = 12 damage and kill) Clamping a hand over the man's mouth, he slit the man's throat with his tungsten knife and drug him back into the shadows between a house and a pile of crates. The man thrashed and spasmed in his death throes, but the skilled scout held him still until his struggles ceased. Leaving the body where it lay, he looked for another target. (Agi: 7, failure) He tried to sneak up on another target, but this guy was had the good fortune to have a fire between he and Tarran, and the scout forgot about his shadow. The thug immediately turned and fired! (Enemy Int: 9, failure) His shot went wide, but maybe it would be a good idea to run...

-----

Quick note to Dwarmin, Rebecca can use the pistol like a club but it'll deal less damage than her spear since it's not really meant to be used in melee. ^^;
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:42:48 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 8
« Reply #281 on: May 24, 2011, 06:44:49 am »

Rebecca Learns: Pistol Whip?! For the win, my friend. For the win.

What more do you need?

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 24, 2011, 07:20:27 am »

Run away further and find some shelter, like a cave or a big tree

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 24, 2011, 07:23:52 am »

Rebecca never really liked guns-they were difficult to use on the run, and their reliabilty...not so good. If you could even find ammo for it. Even the weight of it in her waistband felt dangerous...still, she know how much damage it could do. Best to keep it safe with for now.

She was now running full out, breathing steadily and running at a good pace. Those raiders would never be able to catch up to her..she promised herself, they would face justice one day.

Run far away-the more distance I put between them and me the better. Stick with the others.

OOC: Thanks for the distraction Tyberix. It was pointless, since we had already escaped at the time, but thanks anyway.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 24, 2011, 08:32:48 am »

Find my rifle as I won't leave without it.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 10:17:53 am by Taricus »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 42