Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1056 1057 [1058] 1059 1060 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269414 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - Patch 5.1 - Open the Gates
« Reply #15855 on: April 22, 2017, 11:27:28 am »

Do non-players even count?

@new champs, they seem like an interesting idea, I'm just not sure how much they actually work without each other. Or rather, if they're strong enough on their own, are the little synergies they offer gonna push them into a 100% pick/ban area for high level play.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15856 on: April 25, 2017, 10:15:12 pm »

Just a heads up in case you missed it - you can gift the new champs with ip but the offer ends today.
Unlike other champs, Xayah and Rakan can be gifted using IP between April 19-26! Gift Xayah or Rakan to a friend for just 6300 IP (normally 7800 IP) and unlock an exclusive Summoner Icon for yourself (also works if you gift using RP).

Had a few games on Xayah (ok, mostly ARAMs but a few ranked). I decided, after trying and failing several times with the crit build, that going bruiserish with fervor, runaans, botrk and frozen mallet is better - it helps you kite and stay alive long enough to get out a decent number of feathers. 

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15857 on: April 26, 2017, 07:15:43 pm »

Mostly it's for bitching about stuff.  :P

i haven't been here in months dude

?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15858 on: April 28, 2017, 03:34:25 pm »

The mid season invitational has started (Vods here) with the "play-in" stage where champions of the smaller regions compete to qualify for stage 2 and join the champs of the major regions. This video gives some background on the teams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVNgGV_kUsM

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15859 on: May 19, 2017, 11:25:10 am »

MSI semi-finals start in a couple of hours
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Not necessarily the best, but the most important game in group stage was this one: TSM vs G2.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
There were a couple of patches - in 7.9 Sejuani, Maokai, Zac were reworked, mainly getting new ults eg. Zac's now acts as a targetable group displacement. Sejuani's permafrost has a four hit passive a little like braum's, but with a point and click active to apply the stun.
 7.10: Heimerdinger's turrets now charge their beam attack when he lands skillshots. Rammus' powerball is a little faster, but he gets slowed by 60% when he uses W. His passive went from scaling with 25% to 10% of his armour, but gained some base damage. The E taunt now gives him an attack speed buff, and the ult lost damage, but gained a stacking slow effect - stand in his ult long enough and you could get slowed by up to 96% (each tremor adds a slow of 8/10/12% for 1.5s, slows stack up to 8 times and refresh the duration).

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15860 on: July 08, 2017, 02:21:54 pm »

bringing the thread up again because rito games has finally revealed the rework of the most beautifull champion in all the league

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-urgot-the-dreadnought

surely this month has started with a bang (first hearthstone, now this.....yisuscraist)

EDIT:

oh since the thread hasnt advanced since May

there's also this guy(Guys, since its two in one actually).

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-reveal-kayn

"edgy" memes aside, the guy is a transformation jungler that can decided to transform once per game between a shadow assassin and a darkin fighter, this depends in whether he kills ranged champions or melee champions and this affects all his kit. it also has the feature of being able to get inside a champion and burst out of it after a time, and running through walls.

current patch is 7.13 or something

next champion in the rework list is Evelynn, she's supposed to come after the next new champion (and after worlds as far as i know).
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 02:48:04 pm by xaritscin »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15861 on: July 08, 2017, 06:51:49 pm »

bringing the thread up again because rito games has finally revealed the rework of the most beautifull champion in all the league

surely this month has started with a bang (first hearthstone, now this.....yisuscraist)
At last. A little sad they completely redid him, but there wasn't much to salvage in his current setup and the unstoppable juggernaut thing is cool.

I do wonder how he'll play, though. He'll be too slow to kite most characters, so that ranged attack is probably going to be either fairly oppressive or not enough to save him.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15862 on: July 08, 2017, 07:23:16 pm »

At last. A little sad they completely redid him, but there wasn't much to salvage in his current setup and the unstoppable juggernaut thing is cool.

I do wonder how he'll play, though. He'll be too slow to kite most characters, so that ranged attack is probably going to be either fairly oppressive or not enough to save him.

there are still traces of his old kit.

corrosive charge still exists but now on his Q. however the new charge applies flat damage but has the slowing effect and the locking effect.
terror capacitor somehow still exist, but only the shield, the slow was moved to Q and its now an initiation for trade (since it activates the gatling gun).
hyperkinetic position reverser was gutted yeah, but his new E basically does the same if he catches an enemy champion, however, he puts it at point blank range instead. its also a gap closer.

so far the only real novelties of his kit are the new Passive and the new R. and that prey seeker was gutted completelly.

he changed from long range harasser that was soft at melee, to a literal tank that crawls and suppress his enemies at close range while sporting a long range proyectile for extra CC and instant execution.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #15863 on: July 08, 2017, 07:42:31 pm »

I used to play as Oldgot am very much impressed with this rework. He's not quite the anti-carry he once was, but his new shape rings truer to the current climate of League. I see it as them rewriting his story, and this time I think they did a pretty dang good job at capturing the vengeful ball of death that is Urgot.

And hey! He as shotguns for knees. What's not to love?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15864 on: July 10, 2017, 10:43:59 am »

I like it, but I miss the AD MLRS.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15865 on: July 21, 2017, 05:31:27 am »

Eh, haven't been able to play for almost two weeks, due to my internet being on a slowdown, but what's Kayne like? I say videos of two people playing him on the PBE where the Darkin form was ridiculous, with a guy getting a triple penta without going back and being 3/4 before he started that chain of madness, as he transformed to Darkin the game was over... But how is he now that he's live?
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15866 on: July 24, 2017, 10:44:57 pm »

about Kayn. from what i've read it seems the Darkin form is the most optimal right now. the shado assassin form doesnt fill the boots for the job. expect to see some changes next patch i guess.

today rito released Urgot's spotlight so it should go live either this week or the other. get those crabgots ready while you can.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15867 on: July 25, 2017, 06:15:55 pm »

patch notes are up in the official site. Urgot is coming this week, get yourself secured.

of course i spam the scanner. without having access to a cloak is the only thing that mantains me alive outside of aligning the moment i see a ship on D-Scan.

there's also new skins on the PBE

Battle Boss Brand, Malzahar and Ziggs

and also Pentakayle.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 06:17:46 pm by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15868 on: July 27, 2017, 01:20:29 pm »

and yesterday the patch was up.

people is probably spamming the urgod, allthought the nasus buffs may tell otherwise.

also, fuck you rito, why do you have to kill AP Shaco...it wasnt a problem.

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15869 on: August 14, 2017, 02:46:07 pm »

Great job xaritscin on keeping things up to date. There's one or two other things that deserve a mention.

The new honour system has been up and running for about 2 months. I reckon you need about 50-100 games to get to honour level 3 (bot games count). I just hit honour 4 - I do play a lot, probably about 20-30 games a week. I recently played a lot of support games which helped me get a few more honour points than usual.
 I'm happy with the new system of key fragment acquirement, I get a fragment every 3 days or so, sometimes two, and once I got an honour capsule containing 3 fragments and a champ shard. In the old system whilst it was possible to get 12 key fragments a month (to match your 4 chests a month), considering the diminishing drop rate you had to play about 160 PvP games (assuming 50% winrate) each month on average - a few too many even for me.

There's also an arcade event going on, it's up for 10 more days - complete missions to get tickets, spend tickets on key fragments and special chests. We'll probably get one of these events every couple of months. This time it looks like you can complete most of the missions in bot games.

All random Urf is the featured game mode for another week, for those of you who like that sort of thing.

Finally, the new champion Ornn is on the horizon, and dare I say he seems a little bit... dorfy.
Pages: 1 ... 1056 1057 [1058] 1059 1060 ... 1067